Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Wallace the Slum Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead
    You should be careful what you say when you use the official seal of West Seneca to identify yourself. Your boss might not like it.
    It seems Pumpkinhead knows who SOE is, and who is his boss is.
    Must be a town employee.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    It seems Pumpkinhead knows who SOE is, and who is his boss is.
    Must be a town employee.
    Maybe he does . Maybe he doesn't . Maybe I am . Maybe I'm not .
    Last edited by Spirit of Ebenezer; April 28th, 2008 at 08:15 PM.
    A remark should only hurt within it's proportion of what is true.

Where on Mineral Springs is this drug house? And can someone please explain the "guns in the creek" scenario in some detail? Guns were actually IN the creek pending sale? I'm confused. As usual.

And for what it's worth (which isn't much I suppose), IF Wally was renting to a drug dealer, there would have to be some proof that he knew about it. Anyone have that proof for sure? And IF he did know, he should have evicted him provided HE had proof or the tenant could have protested the eviction. Sounds like this story is full of holes right now - more details please.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    Sounds like this story is full of holes
    BULL'S EYE !!!

4UWS

police detectives declined to elaborate

An 18-year-old male who is a resident of a Mineral Springs Road property owned by West Seneca Supervisor Wallace C. Piotrowski was arrested earlier this month by West Seneca police and state police after a search warrant was served there.

Piotrowski, who said he was surprised by the report, added that he visits the property to perform regular maintenance but never noticed anything out of the ordinary.

“I’ve never had any complaints from any of the tenants or from the neighbors,” Piotrowski said.

He said he has rented the property to the father of the suspect for more than five years. The rental property features an upper apartment and a lower unit.

According to reports, authorities seized cash and three ounces of cocaine from the property.

West Seneca police detectives declined to elaborate on the investigation Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by 4UWS
    An 18-year-old male who is a resident of a Mineral Springs Road property owned by West Seneca Supervisor Wallace C. Piotrowski was arrested earlier this month by West Seneca police and state police after a search warrant was served there.

Piotrowski, who said he was surprised by the report, added that he visits the property to perform regular maintenance but never noticed anything out of the ordinary.

“I’ve never had any complaints from any of the tenants or from the neighbors,” Piotrowski said.

He said he has rented the property to the father of the suspect for more than five years. The rental property features an upper apartment and a lower unit.

According to reports, authorities seized cash and three ounces of cocaine from the property.

West Seneca police detectives declined to elaborate on the investigation Thursday.
    Ok, so our Town Supervisor owned a property he rented out for private use. The tenant's son dealt drugs out of the apartment. Whatever my activities, when I rent a space from someone, I expect privacy. The responsibility of this matter ultimately falls on the father.

Was the apartment in disrepair? Did maintenance requests go unanswered? Was the roof caving in or the lawn in need of mowing? This is how someone is a slum lord. He cannot be held accountable for the actitivies of those he rents the property to. Is he suppose to do criminal background checks on prospective tenants? If he was doing that, I bet you'd be on here complaining about that.

4UWS
    WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) - West Seneca Town Supervisor Wallace Piotrowski tells News 4 he had no idea that drug activity was going on at one of his rental properties.

On Friday, April 11, West Seneca and State Police served a search warrant on 856 Mineral Springs Road, seizing $700 cash and 3-ounces of cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer
    Maybe he does . Maybe he doesn't . Maybe I am . Maybe I'm not .
    You sure do have a fixation on the town of WS, town shields, pictures of old men, and pretty icons. The Eb and Erly show, your immediate understanding of the lawsuit bankrupcy reference to Erlyrizer's situation who is a town employee, and now this reference to the use of the town shield, and displeasing your BOSS. You no doubt are a town employee. This leads to suspect motivations of public servants trying to drive public opinion in a self serving direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead
    You should be careful what you say when you use the official seal of West Seneca to identify yourself. Your boss might not like it.
    Thanks for the information. Perhaps you could PM me his identity and position with the town. Thanks again.

4UWS

Clearly something to do wth garbage!

Thanks for the information. Perhaps you could PM me his identity and position with the town. Thanks again.
    Clearly something to do wth garbage!

You sure do have a fixation on the town of WS.
    I have a fixation on the town ? Your'e the one who is smitten with posting like a lunatic in here lately under every active West Seneca thread that is used, not me.
    town shields, pictures of old men, and pretty icons.
    I have plenty more, as well as quotes. I hope you like my new avatar.
    your immediate understanding of the lawsuit bankrupcy reference
    I guess I erred in thinking that Dan actually had a sense of humor. I had no idea that he was just being mean. You give me too much credit. I haven't a clue about any poster in here and those types of issues being assiciated with them. And if I did, I wouldn't have laugh at it, or made light of it. I guess I owe someone an apology.
    this reference to the use of the town shield, and displeasing your BOSS.
    I don't understand ? My wife said she liked the town shield.
    This leads to suspect motivations of public servants trying to drive public opinion in a self serving direction.
    Purely speculative on your part.

Shoot....forgot a smiley face, oh well !
    Last edited by Spirit of Ebenezer; April 29th, 2008 at 05:53 PM.

this reference to the use of the town shield, and displeasing your BOSS.
    I don't understand ? My wife said she liked the town shield.
    Your wife is your Boss. Perhaps people have confused Erly's wife for your wife.

This leads to suspect motivations of public servants trying to drive public opinion in a self serving direction.
    Purely speculative on your part.
    I think the ice rink is totally mismanaged and Wally should scrap it. It is too broken to fix. Any comment?

What, no comment on my new avatar ?

What, no comment on my new avatar ?
    Not a recent picture. No flowers.
    How do you like my new avatar?

Not a recent picture. No flowers.
    How do you like my new avatar?
    I guess you'd would know how the gardens grow there. I like the avatar and it is quite appropriate. Given how you seem to post almost around the clock in here.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information