Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace the Slum Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by 4UWS
    WNY, I dont know if you can evict some for that. However, last Summer there were illegal guns in the creek behind the house being sold to kids. The police arrested dealers on the road not at the house! Who was the Judge, he knew, people called him.
    Were those arrested connected with the same address? I'm not defending anyone, I just don't recall this incident. If they were and the names have not changed since that time, Wally's got a lot of splainin' to do.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

The Birchfield crew really has their mock outrage flowing.

"Guns were sold at the creek"...Do you have any details in regards to this? Type of guns, how many, who was busted, who bought them, and whether or not the buyers got caught too? It's not that I don't believe you, because I do, but are we talking some kid buying a .22 rifle from some other idiot kid, or are we talking multiple guns to multiple kids?

That neighborhood has been littered (pun intended) with scumbags for at least 20 years. Why pretend that now all of a sudden filth has moved in? Or that renters and absentee landlords are now a problem?
    Wally got elected in November. Do you know when these problems started? My guess is that they must have started post November because there is no way you Clark...errrrrr...concerned citizens would remain silent if it happened on Paul Clarks watch!

Buffalo News- Local section 4/25/08

In todays paper, section D, page 3, under Police and Courts, is an article regarding the arrest of an 18 year old male in West Seneca for drugs, and the fact that Wallace C. Piotrowski owns the apartment building. Nowhere in the piece is the suspect's name mentioned and, in fact, the article's last sentence reads:

"West Seneca police detectives declined to elaborate on the investigation Thursday."

I am still curious as to the name of the person arrested, and possible ties to employees of the town, at any level, and any potential cover-ups.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    The Birchfield crew really has their mock outrage flowing.

"Guns were sold at the creek"...Do you have any details in regards to this? Type of guns, how many, who was busted, who bought them, and whether or not the buyers got caught too? It's not that I don't believe you, because I do, but are we talking some kid buying a .22 rifle from some other idiot kid, or are we talking multiple guns to multiple kids?

That neighborhood has been littered (pun intended) with scumbags for at least 20 years. Why pretend that now all of a sudden filth has moved in? Or that renters and absentee landlords are now a problem?
    Wally got elected in November. Do you know when these problems started? My guess is that they must have started post November because there is no way you Clark...errrrrr...concerned citizens would remain silent if it happened on Paul Clarks watch!

This was going on while Paul was superivisor? This stuff never happened when he was superivisor

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    This was going on while Paul was superivisor? This stuff never happened when he was superivisor
    Duh, the town judge at the time was WP. The issue was knowledge, or lack thereof. Who would be better informed of legal issues than the guy in the courtroom.
    You also seem to be screening the issues surrounding WP. How about dealing with the present, and letting go the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    Duh, the town judge at the time was WP. The issue was knowledge, or lack thereof. Who would be better informed of legal issues than the guy in the courtroom.
    You also seem to be screening the issues surrounding WP. How about dealing with the present, and letting go the past.

Mark,
    What is it that would have made you happy?
    Should the Town Judge have exerted influence in making this problem go away (and then to have you accuse him of abusing his position)? Should the judge be telling the police who to investigate? Should the judge be kept in the loop of any possible ongoing investigations?

Don't you think that would be a conflict of interest all around?

I have a friend that rents houses and apartments. The laws are set up to protect the renters to the detriment of the owner. It's pretty hard to evict somebody without opening yourself up to a lawsuit. Especially if the renter in question is receiving some type of goverment subsidy (and in that neighborhood I'd assume that to be the case).

This is very entertaining. I don't know what is funnier, Wally's befuddled answers to WIVB's interview or the hysteria from Manuel. Drugs and guns in West Seneca????? What a shock!!!!! Haven't you noticed that a third of the town looks like urban blight? Why do you think all the nice commercial development has gone into Orchard Park and not Waste Seneca? Who wants to live next door to an "Industrial" Park? That is a really attractive description......and the smoke plumes are so lovely and fragrant.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm not screen anything. Your posting anything and everything you want to. I dont know Wally and acutally I don't know Paul C other than what I have been reading here for the last 4 years. I'm just surprized how negative you seem to be only after 3.5 months into his term.

I'm not screen anything. Your posting anything and everything you want to. I dont know Wally and acutally I don't know Paul C other than what I have been reading here for the last 4 years. I'm just surprized how negative you seem to be only after 3.5 months into his term.
    When I said screen, I did not mean as in disallow, I meant as in deflect, as in change the issue. Just as I think Nixon was overly villified, I think the same is true for Paul Clark. During his administration, many fine projects were accomplished, which indeed he took pride in, and rightfully so.
    You are surprised at negative comments only 3.5 months into term? Why. How long is the honeymoon supposed to last?

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    Mark,
    What is it that would have made you happy?
    Fisher, my name is not Mark. Have you met my brother Pedro? He is very concerned with Princeton Estates. Maybe you two have something in common.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    When I said screen, I did not mean as in disallow, I meant as in deflect, as in change the issue. Just as I think Nixon was overly villified, I think the same is true for Paul Clark. During his administration, many fine projects were accomplished, which indeed he took pride in, and rightfully so.
    You are surprised at negative comments only 3.5 months into term? Why. How long is the honeymoon supposed to last?
    I'd say 1 year unless something is just so bad it needs to be talked about. Everything in government goes at a snails pace so 3.5 months isn't much time.

I'd say 1 year unless something is just so bad it needs to be talked about. Everything in government goes at a snails pace so 3.5 months isn't much time.
    I think a year is way too long. I think 3.5 months is just about right.

Just as I think Nixon was overly villified, I think the same is true for Paul Clark. During his administration, many fine projects were accomplished, which indeed he took pride in, and rightfully so.
    Please, enlighten us. Forget the Commerce Park, as that was started by the previous administration, and Clark was originally opposed to it as Comptroller.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think a year is way too long. I think 3.5 months is just about right.
    Do you have any real world business or real world administration experience. I would like to know what your using to form this opinion.

If you would like to prove your point why not give some examples of why you believe he's a bad supervisor. Remember we don't know how much of a possible mess or not Paul Clark may have left him.

Oh and if your Mark just say so. If your not that's fine to. BUT if you are mark and state your not your going to lose any credibility you have.

Do you have any real world business or real world administration experience. I would like to know what your using to form this opinion.

If you would like to prove your point why not give some examples of why you believe he's a bad supervisor. Remember we don't know how much of a possible mess or not Paul Clark may have left him.

Oh and if your Mark just say so. If your not that's fine to. BUT if you are mark and state your not your going to lose any credibility you have.
    http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregio...ry/331596.html

What do you want for me to prove that I am not Mark? Credibility? On an anonymous internet blog. Hell, except for a past article about your web site, I don't know who you are, and your name I have long forgot.

As far as real business excperience, who are you to judge anothers qualifications to give opinion as to an appropriate length of time before a politician becomes fair game?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information