Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: State commission says mergers are key to any tax relief

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    You have to be public service! What kind of people are drawn to public service jobs? Lazy ones who dont have the balls or brains to work where they have to produce. I love the words quality of Service? Tell me he who loves to spend my money about services? I dont need you short bus riders anymore.

That is a stupid over-generalization. That's just taking things too far. There may be many in the public sector that are lazy, but there are also many who work hard for the people they serve. That is not even close to a fair accusation, and the same stupid statement could be said of private sector employees as well.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150
    That is a stupid over-generalization. That's just taking things too far. There may be many in the public sector that are lazy, but there are also many who work hard for the people they serve. That is not even close to a fair accusation, and the same stupid statement could be said of private sector employees as well.
    Please tell me about these services I need so bad. Like I said after cops and fire we dont need the rest.

Please tell me about these services I need so bad. Like I said after cops and fire we dont need the rest.

You need teachers so more stupid children and criminals aren't bred into the system.

You need them so they can at least graduate 8th grade so they can have the basic skills to get a job so they don't end up on the "public dole" that you cry about so much.

You need teachers so more stupid children and criminals aren't bred into the system.

You need them so they can at least graduate 8th grade so they can have the basic skills to get a job so they don't end up on the "public dole" that you cry about so much.

I think private schools have teachers,tell me another one. Arent teachers on the dole,what difference if I give the 8th grader my tax money or some Teacher?

I think private schools have teachers,tell me another one. Arent teachers on the dole,what difference if I give the 8th grader my tax money or some Teacher?

Okay intelligent one, how is the private schooling of every student going to be paid for? Not every leads a privileged existence.

Or would you have all the poor miss out on school, not be able to get jobs, and create an even poorer class of people, who are taking even more of your tax dollars?
    Oh, and sense you apparently run a business (which I don't believe), you will have fewer customers, which is why you give your money to the teacher, instead of the 8th grader. So that 8th grader can go out and get a job, and patronize your business.
    Intelligent reasoning, I guess.

So, that will be a better situation for you?

You really are not too bright when you start your little rants.

By the way, you pay more for private school than you do out of your taxes for public school. Just thought I'd point that out.

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child? Do you have your head so far up your ass you actually believe the crap that you say?

Okay intelligent one, how is the private schooling of every student going to be paid for? Not every leads a privileged existence.

Or would you have all the poor miss out on school, not be able to get jobs, and create an even poorer class of people, who are taking even more of your tax dollars?
    Oh, and sense you apparently run a business (which I don't believe), you will have fewer customers, which is why you give your money to the teacher, instead of the 8th grader. So that 8th grader can go out and get a job, and patronize your business.
    Intelligent reasoning, I guess.

So, that will be a better situation for you?

You really are not too bright when you start your little rants.

By the way, you pay more for private school than you do out of your taxes for public school. Just thought I'd point that out.

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child? Do you have your head so far up your ass you actually believe the crap that you say?
    Hey shortstuff,The private schools seem to turn out a better product.Your side gets more money every year and you keep turning out the same Idiots.
    Taxes have to be capped at the current level,then maybe you will learn how a business is run.You will have two choices #1 Live within your means,#2 attract more people to your school district. Now shorty go somewhere and think about that. Better to have my head in my ass the my boot up yours.
    What do ya think 10 seconds or less I bet.

Hey shortstuff,The private schools seem to turn out a better product.Your side gets more money every year and you keep turning out the same Idiots.
    Taxes have to be capped at the current level,then maybe you will learn how a business is run.You will have two choices #1 Live within your means,#2 attract more people to your school district. Now shorty go somewhere and think about that. Better to have my head in my ass the my boot up yours.
    What do ya think 10 seconds or less I bet.

Okay, stupid...you completely ignored the whole statement about private schools costing more.
    In fact, you just picked the sentences that you could respond to, and did.

You didnt' respond to any of the other statements that would prove you wrong, interesting.

The difference between you and me? I may be short---but I can wear taller shoes.
    You'll never be able to do anything about that face of yours.

Okay, stupid...you completely ignored the whole statement about private schools costing more.
    In fact, you just picked the sentences that you could respond to, and did.

You didnt' respond to any of the other statements that would prove you wrong, interesting.

The difference between you and me? I may be short---but I can wear taller shoes.
    You'll never be able to do anything about that face of yours.
    Is that the the best you can do Mr Shorty. I will take a private school kid over the product you turn out any day. Oh I have the face of an angel. And the temper of Satan. I can bless you and kick ass at the same time. domino bosco my son.

From the Tos (http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16659)

3. Posts or threads containing language that includes personal attacks,
    racially or ethnically charged wording, insults, profanity, badgering of others is especially prohibited- this includes what is stated about our elected officials. Supporting information must follow 'wrongful' claims against politicians.

"Baiting" (making posts for the sole purpose of provoking conflict) is expressly forbidden as well. Posts, which are meant to be humorous, or are unrelated, must be very clear in their purpose/intent and placed on an appropriate forum board.
    If it looks like excrement and it smells like excrement, you don't have to roll in it to decide if it is excrement.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Is that the the best you can do Mr Shorty. I will take a private school kid over the product you turn out any day. Oh I have the face of an angel. And the temper of Satan. I can bless you and kick ass at the same time. domino bosco my son.

Really? You'd take a private school over City Honors or Hutch Tech? Two of the best high schools in the country?
    How about Williamsville?
    Clarence?

Besides that, you once again dodged the question---how are you going to pay for every child to get a private school education? How will that work?

By the way, let's correct your grammar: "Is that the best you can do, (comma) Mr. (period for abbreviations) Shorty? (It was a question, not a statement. A question mark is needed.)" Your final sentence makes no sense, it's a grammatical nightmare that looks like it was written by a two year old, not a grown man with a business, as you so claim.
    Apparently whatever education you had, public or private---you were too busy running your mouth to learn anything.

Every time you speak our IQ drops 20 points.

Really? You'd take a private school over City Honors or Hutch Tech? Two of the best high schools in the country?
    How about Williamsville?
    Clarence?

Besides that, you once again dodged the question---how are you going to pay for every child to get a private school education? How will that work?

By the way, let's correct your grammar: "Is that the best you can do, (comma) Mr. (period for abbreviations) Shorty? (It was a question, not a statement. A question mark is needed.)" Your final sentence makes no sense, it's a grammatical nightmare that looks like it was written by a two year old, not a grown man with a business, as you so claim.
    Apparently whatever education you had, public or private---you were too busy running your mouth to learn anything.

Every time you speak our IQ drops 20 points.
    I got your comma hangin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.I have a question?????? Were always this entertaining or did you have to work at it??????????.I see now why you be a public sector foooool!!!!!!!!!!!. Has my IQ dropped to 0 yet? Let me no when it do??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    From the Tos (http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16659)

If it looks like excrement and it smells like excrement, you don't have to roll in it to decide if it is excrement.

Linda Baby,you sound like a paraguayen dicktator?

Linda Baby,you sound like a paraguayen dicktator?

Linda baby, you sound like a Paraguan dictator.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information