Thread: Obama's Minister...........

Question Obama's Minister...........

Obama's minister or is he a politician.........? Jeremiah Wright , desciple of Christ or of his own rantings/opinions ? Will Wright single handedly destroy Barack's climb , or will Barack (bitter small towns turning to guns & religion) keep putting his own foot in his mouth & destroy himself ?
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Mr Wright may be a desciple of someone, but he is no disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus, being God, is no respecter of persons. God looks on the inward man, Mr Wright looks on outward appearances. Jesus Christ's message is for every man. Mr Wrights is for the African American. Whether this is a good thing or not for the African American makes no difference, Mr Wright does not speak for Christianity according to the Lord Jesus Christ. To me, that's the bottom line.
    As to Mr Obama's foot? God puts into power whom He sees fit, for what ever reason. Even if that reason is to show us what fools we have been as a people.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    Even if that reason is to show us what fools we have been as a people.
    We will soon witness just that.

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    We will soon witness just that.
    I think we have in many aspects of government already. One can start at the local level and just go up all the branches of government.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    Mr Wright may be a desciple of someone, but he is no disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus, being God, is no respecter of persons. God looks on the inward man, Mr Wright looks on outward appearances. Jesus Christ's message is for every man. Mr Wrights is for the African American. Whether this is a good thing or not for the African American makes no difference, Mr Wright does not speak for Christianity according to the Lord Jesus Christ. To me, that's the bottom line.
    As to Mr Obama's foot? God puts into power whom He sees fit, for what ever reason. Even if that reason is to show us what fools we have been as a people.
    you know I'm with you on this , a "man of the cloth" just does not EVER use the "GD" phrase EVER , yet alone on a pulpit in front of a congregation.................

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Quote Originally Posted by winfield31
    you know I'm with you on this , a "man of the cloth" just does not EVER use the "GD" phrase EVER , yet alone on a pulpit in front of a congregation.................
    He made a humping motion at the pulpit when he was talking about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky!
    1 Corinthians 13:1 "If I speak in the languages of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Quote Originally Posted by Bannister
    He made a humping motion at the pulpit when he was talking about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky!
    banni , tell me you're just joshin'............."humping" as in.............well need I write more ?

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Quote Originally Posted by winfield31
    banni , tell me you're just joshin'............."humping" as in.............well need I write more ?
    He had his clothes on. But yes.
    1 Corinthians 13:1 "If I speak in the languages of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Quote Originally Posted by Bannister
    He had his clothes on. But yes.
    banni you sure you have this right , maybe you have it mixed up & he was doing a sermon about Jonah being swallowed by a "hump-back" whale..............?

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Thread Information