Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My letter to Erie County Legislators and this was their response.

My letter to Erie County Legislators and this was their response.

I wrote a letter to all the Erie County Legislator's
    and the following were the responses I received.....

PART OF MY LETTER
    I am not going to include my name or political affiliation since it is not necessary. I want to address you as people.

PLEASE, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING. We are not the only people out their hurting. We are everywhere.

We are your people; please do something to help us. AND most importantly help our children have parents that are at home to care for them.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,

It does not matter what political affiliation you are, you can help… WORK TOGETHER!

PS… Erie County Executive Chris Collins is doing a GREAT job. Even thou he is only picking the pot little by little, it will add up. THANK YOU MR. COLLINS, you are defiantly trying to help us and we CAN see it.

Sincerely,

A very concerned Mother

BOB REYNOLDS AND ED RATH'S OFFICE BOTH HAD A WONDERFUL RESPONSES ..... THE FOLLOWING ARE THE PATHETIC ONES ......

Thomas J. Mazur's Response
    make sure MR COLLINS receives your message. He's about to begin negotiating contracts for all the county workers..many, who have not had a cost of living allowance in years. peace, maze

Lynn Marinelli's Response (notice all the grammar and spelling mistakes)
    Thank you for your comments. i assure you as chair and 11th district legislator, your insights are maeningful and my work is consistent with your appeal. Regrads, Lynn

i'm not believing the mazur and marinelli letter....

and btw,there are a few errors in your letter,as well....just sayin'....

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedMom

PART OF MY LETTER
    I am not going to include my name or political affiliation since it is not necessary. I want to address you as people.

PLEASE, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING. We are not the only people out their hurting. We are everywhere.

We are your people; please do something to help us. AND most importantly help our children have parents that are at home to care for them.

It does not matter what political affiliation you are, you can help… WORK TOGETHER!

PS… Erie County Executive Chris Collins is doing a GREAT job. Even thou he is only picking the pot little by little, it will add up. THANK YOU MR. COLLINS, you are defiantly trying to help us and we CAN see it.

Sincerely,

A very concerned Mother

BOB REYNOLDS AND ED RATH'S OFFICE BOTH HAD A WONDERFUL RESPONSES ..... THE FOLLOWING ARE THE PATHETIC ONES ......

make sure MR COLLINS receives your message. He's about to begin negotiating contracts for all the county workers..many, who have not had a cost of living allowance in years. peace, maze

Thank you for your comments. i assure you as chair and 11th district legislator, your insights are maeningful and my work is consistent with your appeal. Regrads, Lynn
    Lynn only knows how to do one thing good and that aint writing.

So what exactly was it you wanted them to do...besides "something"? ...oh...and doing it "together"?
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Maybe more of us should be writing letters.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Run4it is right! Mark that down. Date and time.

It's great that you took the time to write a letter.
    Getting involved is always nice to see.

Yet if you want action you have to be more specific in your letters. In order to know exactly where they will stand on those specifics you are concerned about.

Otherwise you leave it open for a politician to say nothing. Yet write back to you as though they care, without having to really care at all about what your concerns may be.

You haven't told them anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy

Yet if you want action you have to be more specific in your letters. In order to know exactly where they will stand on those specifics you are concerned about.

Otherwise you leave it open for a politician to say nothing. Yet write back to you as though they care, without having to really care at all about what your concerns may be.

You haven't told them anything.
    You mean there should be more substinence and actual proposals for solutions?
    What? "The children" "The seniors" "Healthcare" aren't enough
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

PART OF MY LETTER

Sincerely,

A very concerned Mother
    I'm trying to picture myself as a Legislator, and what I would do if I got this letter.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    You mean there should be more substinence and actual proposals for solutions?
    What? "The children" "The seniors" "Healthcare" aren't enough
    Yes exactly and here is an example of what you could receive as a return response.

Dear mesue;

As a concerned Father of three with my very elderly parents currently holding their own. I sympathize with your concerns.
    Believe me when I say that we are working very hard to pass legislation that will address those issues for the entire population of Erie County.
    Over the last term of my office I have set before the legislature and work with my colleges in committee those very issues.

Thank you for writing to me about your concerns and do not hesitate to vote for me this coming election day.

Sincerely
    Your Legislator.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i'm not believing the mazur and marinelli letter....

and btw,there are a few errors in your letter,as well....just sayin'....

Give me your email address and I will be MORE than happy to forward them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy

I did write more, I wrote this in my original post:
    PART OF MY LETTER

I took out a HUGE part in the middle where I put these stars. It was more personal information.

PART OF MY LETTER

Sincerely,

A very concerned Mother

I'm sorry worried mom , but I know it's probably too personal for you to share the mid-section of your letter , but the part that I did read would not be addressed with the responce you may expect as it just seems weird to me........? The "PLEASE, etc." is a little too much , it just throws me ? Hope there's more to this then meets the eye..................
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

PART OF MY LETTER

Sincerely,

A very concerned Mother

Bleeding heart type letters, or talk for that matter, do nothing for me. If had I received this letter I would have put it down and stared unemotionally then I would have shredded it and recycled the paper.

Got to be more demanding and state what you want changed and changed now!

You want your county legislator to make sure that your kids have a parent at home to care for them?

Quote Originally Posted by concernedwnyer

Bleeding heart type letters, or talk for that matter, do nothing for me. If had I received this letter I would have put it down and stared unemotionally then I would have shredded it and recycled the paper.

Got to be more demanding and state what you want changed and changed now!
    Well, at least you'd be good enough to recycle.

If your legislators were REALLY interested, they would have replied asking more specificially what you were wanting. But I don't really expect anyone would spend the time or money tracking down the vagaries of blanket pleas.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

new member...posts a copy of a letter,allegedly sent to all legislators....with copies of two that were allegedly sent to her with mistakes (highly doubtful)....i wonder what her agenda is....and where is this supposed to go?.....if it looks like a troll,and smells like a troll.....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information