Thread: The NY State new Internet sales tax law

The NY State new Internet sales tax law

One would have to wonder if this new sales tax, on Internet sales on business that have no buildings in New York State will stand up in court. I hope not.

I will not purchase any product on the Internet that I have to pay a New York State sales tax. I intend to make my purchases by "MAIL" only paying by check from companies that won't charge the New York Sakes Tax.

God bless the New York State Legislators for still letting the Indian Nation stores on the reservations in this State sell their products tax free. The state is giving some taxpayers some relief in their day to day cost of living in this overtaxed state.

Do we have a sales tax on hookers yet?

Yep just find the company online and CALL thier local number. Quite easy around the law. Wonder how many people using E-bay and Amazon are going to ban sales to NY residents to avoid this tax just as the companys will require you to call on the phone to "confirm" the order.

The law sucks but unless they baned all mail and phone orders they are screwed and the law is pretty much useless.

If they taxes hookers they would all be out of office. They wouldnt dare do that.
    Imagine how many of the legislators would be charged with tax fraud. lol

didn't the supreme court already rule that states cannot force out of state companies to collect sales tax?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

If you paid internet taxes on your state return you are part of the problem. You've been fear-mongered. I see it every day. People think an audit is some type of water-boarding. An audit is not a big deal. I've been through one and I'm sure it won't be my last. In fact, I look forward to my next opportunity to show an IRS agent that I know more about the tax code than he/she does.

You're unpatriotic if you DON'T challenge the IRS. Stop being a pussy. Defend the income of your hard-earned work!

This thread already exists at the top. Close this one.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    didn't the supreme court already rule that states cannot force out of state companies to collect sales tax?
    [COLOR="Purple"][B]

Thread Information