Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Local 17 Members Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by winfield31
    crab & GG , deep down , be you private or public , we're all being used by the "mighty"..........the 1% that control 90% of the wealth/monies or the 10% that controls 99% of the wealth/monies............<------ No , I've heard this (or read it somewhere) , DID NOT look it up , but fully believe it...........
    I think few people would dispute that.

Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    I think few people would dispute that.
    I think we've reached a common ground consensus ? Cool ...........
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

crab , I'm just being honest , I don't know what the "TOS" states totally ? I don't want to get banned for my opinions , I know you didn't bring it up , I did . I never accused you , I did apologize for my embellishing w/out back-up........"Bipolar" ?
    I said bipolar because that is how someone with the disease acts. They start bringing themselves down and attacking themselves (via your fear of TOS violations).

Listen, Im not going to tell Res to ban anyone. Free speech as long as they arent out and out lies. I might say a topic should be closed if it is irrelevant or factually incorrect, but thats about it.

I said bipolar because that is how someone with the disease acts. They start bringing themselves down and attacking themselves (via your fear of TOS violations).

Listen, Im not going to tell Res to ban anyone. Free speech as long as they arent out and out lies. I might say a topic should be closed if it is irrelevant or factually incorrect, but thats about it.
    & I respect what you just wrote...............thank you..........

www.onlinebuffalo.com

& I respect what you just wrote...............thank you..........
    your welcome. thanks for a good debate! glad we reached consensus and didnt resort to personal name calling as most people do on here when they have a difference of opinion.

your welcome. thanks for a good debate! glad we reached consensus and didnt resort to personal name calling as most people do on here when they have a difference of opinion.
    yeah crab , i hate the name calling stuff , I've fallen into it once or twice , I hope I've learned my lesson , it was nice kind of meeting with you personally on this subject which was originally about those scumbag Local 17 members/leaders , which BTW I think 8 or 9 were released & their lawyer made some outlandished statement yesterday.............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

crab & GG , deep down , be you private or public , we're all being used by the "mighty"..........the 1% that control 90% of the wealth/monies or the 10% that controls 99% of the wealth/monies............<------ No , I've heard this (or read it somewhere) , DID NOT look it up , but fully believe it...........

I've read the same thing.
    Doesn’t mean we should give up and not fight for what we believe in.
    The unions have proven that if we UNITE we can change things.
    We are never going to make it perfect but we can improve things.
    We have to start somewhere.

yeah crab , i hate the name calling stuff , I've fallen into it once or twice , I hope I've learned my lesson , it was nice kind of meeting with you personally on this subject which was originally about those scumbag Local 17 members/leaders , which BTW I think 8 or 9 were released & their lawyer made some outlandished statement yesterday.............
    Yeah I agree. I think I posted the article. Not sure if it was this thread or another. They let all of them out, some on bail. But the lawyer statements were/are ridiculous.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information