Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ECMC Public Benefit Corporation Dissolve?

No one, NO ONE would have changed anything if Mike YOung did not ask for changes.

Just think of this fun fact: ECMC has NEVER, NEVER had a real hospital administrator as CEO, or one who orchestrated BLACK INK almost IMMEDIATELY without compromising quality of care. Not only did he do it w/o compromising quality of care - he did it while surpassing al qu'aida!

ECMC HAS NEVER EVER HAD SUCH LEADERSHIP. And I think it needs to be shouted out and recognized and PLEASE, USE HIM, use him before HE LEAVES (this screwed up State)

We need him at the helm of the New Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy
    No one, NO ONE would have changed anything if Mike YOung did not ask for changes.

Just think of this fun fact: ECMC has NEVER, NEVER had a real hospital administrator as CEO, or one who orchestrated BLACK INK almost IMMEDIATELY without compromising quality of care. Not only did he do it w/o compromising quality of care - he did it while surpassing al qu'aida!

ECMC HAS NEVER EVER HAD SUCH LEADERSHIP. And I think it needs to be shouted out and recognized and PLEASE, USE HIM, use him before HE LEAVES (this screwed up State)

We need him at the helm of the New Entity.
    Buffy,
    I agree with you! He does have some great ideas and has made major changes at ECMCC
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Do not forget that Mike Young had to prove himself to the Hospital Board first. He did not come here with a perfect record behind him. We were very lucky the County (at the time) and ECMC took a chance on him!
    Hazel
    Why is it called a prayer when people talk to God, but schizophrenia when God talks back to people?

Quote Originally Posted by hazel
    Do not forget that Mike Young had to prove himself to the Hospital Board first. He did not come here with a perfect record behind him. We were very lucky the County (at the time) and ECMC took a chance on him!
    Yes, and I believe he bowled the Board over, from what I've heard.

Go over the list of CEO's throughout ECMC's past and go on & tell me again how hiring Mike Young was a risk. & you should NOT even go there (risk), seriously, do not go there. The proof is in the pudding, hazel, you know that...and with ECMC, it's been BREAD PUDDING!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information