Check this out

From Channel 4

I'm pulling a few things from the story. Not really out of context... just the comments.

John Orlando, ARSCME Local 1095 President, "I quite frankly see no givebacks for existing employees."
Joan Bender of the CSEEA union had a much more pointed reaction to Collins.

Joan Bender, CSEA Local 815 President, "It's just the second coming of Joel."

Joan Bender, CSEA Local 815 President, "It alienates our members who don't like to be constantly picked on. They're doing jobs in many cases that you wouldn't do. Or Mr. Collins would never do."

My favorite

John Orlando, AFSCME Local 1095 President, "I have a workforce that are very bitter."
Your have a client that is very bitter... The client is the community. I bet a lot of the "park" workforce would like the community help. They are still going to get thier hours in but we'll end up with a much cooler park. They see the shambles our parks are in.

John Orlando has to realize a client has to get value for the money they are spending. If the work force of the AFSCME isn't large enough for the work load now or if the community just can't afford more staff so be it. Then that means we have to take care of our own assets ourselves.