Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Educational Requirements for Buffalo School Board Members

Quote Originally Posted by Trolls_r_us
    apparently the "dummies" on the school board are the only ones smart enough to recognize a coverup when they see one (McKinley scandal).

All the big brained admin over there are covering up for a guy who has a history of having sex with his students (allegedly) dating back to his time down in SC.

This clown got fired from his last job at Niagara U for (among other things) having sex with students. At least they were college students, and not 17 year old girls.

Just read the newspaper. People who are innocent of things like that do not have such a long record of similar claims against them. This guy has been accused of this (directly or indirectly) in THREE different school settings that we know of.
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the article said he was dating the students at NU. I don't remember anything about sex. If it was printed and true, so be it, but if not let's stay on the facts.

I agree the guy is a scumbag.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the article said he was dating the students at NU. I don't remember anything about sex. If it was printed and true, so be it, but if not let's stay on the facts.

I agree the guy is a scumbag.
    He had sex with a girl in NC who was in high school.

But I dont believe there were any allegations of him having sex with a student at McKinley.

Still, he is a big scumbag

well, a young woman has come forward and said that she had sex with Daye while he was her teacher in a high school in South Carolina, and she was 17 years old.

He was supposed to be coaching her and helping her develop her basketball skills. According to her, though, he soon started inviting her and her friends over to his apartment, giving them alcohol, and having sex with her.

He apparently abruptly stopped working for the district in question in the middle of the school year (school will not comment on why) and this student was stripped of all her class honors for apparently lying to admin. about their relationship.

Maybe she is lying.

He then was apparently fired from Niagara for dating students and getting too buddy-buddy with male players and undermining the coach's authority.

Maybe those accusations are untrue.

He was then seen by another coach coming out of a female high school student's home and seemingly did not take well to someone questioning it. Thus this entire mess.

Maybe that was a lie too, or a misunderstanding.

All I have to say is that is one HECK of a pattern of false accusations spanning several states and a mixture of university and high school settings.

This guy has been in some sort of trouble pretty much everywhere he has ever worked as a teacher or coach. And it's always the same type of trouble: inappropriate relationships with students.

Of course, it could all be lies and misunderstandings.
    The truth from a troll is still the truth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information