Quote Originally Posted by kma516
First of all, I'm female so don't refer to me as "son". Secondly, you have no clue what my life is like and what I do for a living but suffice it to say I highly doubt I'd want to be you. I'm in a position most people envy and wish for. Thirdly, you're not the only one here who hates the rampant corruption around us. I despise it as do many others on this board! The difference is, I see where others actively do things to try to make it better, big and small. I have yet to see where you have since I've joined. I can't speak as it pertains prior to that. I do my part off the board to try to improve things. Do you?
I am glad your life is as cool as mine,You own a St Bernard,I have a yellow Lab so your dog is bigger then my dog. You win. I do my part off the board to increase my bottom line becuase when its all said and done thats the line that counts most. I choose to tear down this hell hole.I didnt start this mess but I can sure try to end it.
Use Bar keepers Friend on your Nobel peace prize it will keep it nice and bright. I love people who are where they live becuase when they dont live there then they arent. Hit em straight.