Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69

Thread: Erie County lost 5,001 residents last year

  1. #31
    Unregistered Cgoodsp466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,239
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This person is a racist too! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    Hey Dave Brubeck,a Racist hates a Race of people! I pretty much dislike everyone. So as they say at the Jazz clubs,What up my brother

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,542
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    would you say that to him face to face....man to man??...i doubt it...but he'd be there....and that's the real difference between the two of you...

    Yes, I would. I love how you talk like you know me. I'm exactly the same in person---saying it as it is.

    From what I hear, you're quite a bit different. I love how you continuously stick your nose in everyone else's conversation, thinking that you have an intelligent comment to make.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

  3. #33
    Unregistered bigpoppapuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    bflo ny
    Posts
    4,697
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150
    Yes, I would. I love how you talk like you know me. I'm exactly the same in person---saying it as it is.

    From what I hear, you're quite a bit different. I love how you continuously stick your nose in everyone else's conversation, thinking that you have an intelligent comment to make.

    hey wannabe....i'll submit my posts to you for your approval from now on....submit 'em to MJ if you need her help....


    or maybe i won't....

  4. #34
    Unregistered Cgoodsp466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,239
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150
    Yes, I would. I love how you talk like you know me. I'm exactly the same in person---saying it as it is.

    From what I hear, you're quite a bit different. I love how you continuously stick your nose in everyone else's conversation, thinking that you have an intelligent comment to make.

    Listen to you,sounds like you have issues with Puff. I on the other hand never have nor never will pretend to be some one I am not. I dig the puffman he his a voice of reason in a sea of bull crap. So like George Bush said bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Play us a song or two,let your love shine through be all you can be. Remember if you aint the lead dog the view never changes.

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,542
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    hey wannabe....i'll submit my posts to you for your approval from now on....submit 'em to MJ if you need her help....


    or maybe i won't....

    Well hurry up, because your time is almost up on the computer.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    Listen to you,sounds like you have issues with Puff. I on the other hand never have nor never will pretend to be some one I am not. I dig the puffman he his a voice of reason in a sea of bull crap. So like George Bush said bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Play us a song or two,let your love shine through be all you can be. Remember if you aint the lead dog the view never changes.
    If you think Puff is the voice of reason, I have nothing else to say to you.

    Lol.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

  7. #37
    Member Curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,576
    ..AND OH YA..LESS WELFARE!
    Not true. The welfare recipients are staying. It's the young motivated educated people who are leaving. And when they leave, they stick you with the welfare bill for those who remain....
    Data is not the plural of Anecdote.

  8. #38
    Unregistered Cgoodsp466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,239
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150
    If you think Puff is the voice of reason, I have nothing else to say to you.

    Lol.

    Hey Key,Puff is the lead dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #39
    Member run4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    5,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    Remember if you aint the lead dog the view never changes.
    So you're saying it's not your own ass into which you have your head inserted?
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,449
    The way I look at it, I just moved up 5,001 spots on the Erie County best-dressed list.

  11. #41
    Member leftWNYbecauseofBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,873
    Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    So you're saying it's not your own ass into which you have your head inserted?


  12. #42
    Member kma516's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by therising
    The way I look at it, I just moved up 5,001 spots on the Erie County best-dressed list.


    Thank you for the laugh!

    The Big Bang Theory: God Spoke and BANG! it happened.

  13. #43
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    65,057
    It's sad though. 5000 people are more than some towns have as population.

  14. #44
    Member sharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Amherst
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS
    One thing to consider is addition by subtraction.

    One has to ask who is leaving. Depending on who leaves, it can be viewed as a good or bad thing.
    I'd be willing to bet it's not the welfare recipients and others on the public teat that are leaving, so I'd say it's bad
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

  15. #45
    Unregistered Cgoodsp466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,239
    Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    So you're saying it's not your own ass into which you have your head inserted?
    I guarantee you have been looking at backsides for years. Stay on the porch little fella thats where all left leaning little pups belong.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Catt.Co. County surplus grows to record amount
    By gonerail in forum Allegany County, Cattauragus County, Chautaugua County, Genesee County, Niagara County, Orleans Cou
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2008, 08:04 PM
  2. THE ERIE COUNTY LEGISLATURE Session No. 1 January 5, 2006
    By woodstock in forum Erie County Politics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 9th, 2006, 01:28 PM
  3. Joel has a new idea ...
    By Linda_D in forum Erie County Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 16th, 2005, 05:19 PM
  4. Who else?!
    By Mrs. Mayor in forum Erie County Politics
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: November 3rd, 2005, 02:01 PM
  5. Charter Review Commision
    By LHardy in forum Erie County Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 8th, 2005, 11:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •