Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No Drug Counselors....for now!

Quote Originally Posted by 4music
    I worked for my master's part time in the evening AFTER work so go chew some nails, finishing, roofing or common, don't matter. They are good for what ails ya--namely your creeking fingers. (I would have said jaw but this is a typing forum).

The way you carry on so makes me think you are jealous of civil servants. Come join us here's a couple links:

http://www.erie.gov/employment/pdfs/...nistration.pdf Whoops, sorry this one is expired but check it out anyway.. Always prepare for the future.
    http://www.erie.gov/employment/pdfs/...20Services.pdf

Sorry I would rather suck on the business end of a 44 Redhawk then take a Job with the dark side. Like I said I am finished working hard,I want to be just like you when I grow up. Ta Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    Sorry I would rather suck on the business end of a 44 Redhawk then take a Job with the dark side. Like I said I am finished working hard,I want to be just like you when I grow up. Ta Ta.

Glad to be your role model.
    My music is the expression of my soul. If my song is censored, I'll sing it loud somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by 4music
    Glad to be your role model.
    You are.I am going to be working a County Schedule T to T
    Tuesday and Thursday ten to two. Hell with it If I cant keep it I aint going to bust my ass to earn it.

Child Care Services

So Collins shoots down a $1.4 Million dollar grant for Counselors, but applies for grant money to hire people to watch County employee's kids while they are at work. Makes semce to me
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley
    So Collins shoots down a $1.4 Million dollar grant for Counselors, but applies for grant money to hire people to watch County employee's kids while they are at work. Makes semce to me
    It wasn't to "watch County employees kids". It was to watch "taxpayer" kids while they are at the county building to conduct business.

But I still think it sucks. Be responsible and watch your own kids. It's not the responsibility of the taxpayers to babysit your kids while you're at the Rath building.

Smiley,

Could you enlighten me to the content of your post. I can't quite put my "finger" on where you got this information about grant money for watching kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksimm
    Smiley,

Could you enlighten me to the content of your post. I can't quite put my "finger" on where you got this information about grant money for watching kids.
    Well..since you are the "Junior" member on the board, you might be able to put your "finger" on the news article that spelled it out. Apparently I am mistaken about whose kid(s) were going to be watched, but it still sucks!

Sounds like Amherst Math to me,It sounds like something Susie would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    Sounds like Amherst Math to me,It sounds like something Susie would have done.
    Maybe that's where he got it from. He must have been talking to Doc I know how much this type of expenditures of taxpayers money you just love. I bet you wish you lived in Erie County now!

Maybe that's where he got it from. He must have been talking to Doc I know how much this type of expenditures of taxpayers money you just love. I bet you wish you lived in Erie County now!
    I dont like any part of Western NY,I live in Niagara County the home of the original short bus crowd.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information