Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Most DANGEROUS Book Ever Written on 911

The Most DANGEROUS Book Ever Written on 911

http://www.wingtv.net/911evil.html

Excerpts: Many patriots, who rightly dismiss the impossible official 9-11 explanation as a mere conspiracy theory, alas, are convinced that the real 9-11 plot was hatched with the selection or election of George W. Bush in 2000. In reality, writes Thorn, it is an integral part of a Zionist cluster of conspiracies going back at least to the 1960s, and Bush is merely a puppet playing his small part in the overall scheme.

In one gem from the book, the authors point out that a series of power-downs occurred in the WTC towers on the weekend prior to 9-11. With the electricity knocked out, the security cameras, electric locks and other security devices were disabled. This means an ideal opportunity existed for agents to go through the buildings, planting bombs. Thorn says the evidence for this comes from the statements of Scott Forbes, a computer analyst for WTC occupant Fiduciary Trust.
    Last edited by Bringthetruth; March 13th, 2008 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth
    http://www.wingtv.net/911evil.html

Excerpts: Many patriots, who rightly dismiss the impossible official 9-11 explanation as a mere conspiracy theory, alas, are convinced that the real 9-11 plot was hatched with the selection or election of George W. Bush in 2000. In reality, writes Thorn, it is an integral part of a Zionist cluster of conspiracies going back at least to the 1960s, and Bush is merely a puppet playing his small part in the overall scheme.

In one gem from the book, the authors point out that a series of power-downs occurred in the WTC towers on the weekend prior to 9-11. With the electricity knocked out, the security cameras, electric locks and other security devices were disabled. This means an ideal opportunity existed for agents to go through the buildings, planting bombs. Thorn says the evidence for this comes from the statements of Scott Forbes, a computer analyst for WTC occupant Fiduciary Trust.
    A zionist cluster of conspiracies? Pull the other one.

Find out how Israel-firsters were actually responsible for the Pentagon’s “stand-down.”

• Who infiltrated Air Force One and threatened President Bush on the morning of September 11, 2001 with electronic capabilities even more sophisticated than that of the NSA?

• Identity of the true 9-11 mastermind revealed with extensive, highly-incriminating documentation.

• Who is George Bush’s real guru (it’s not Karl Rove), and where do his loyalties lie?

• Learn which entities operate behind-the-scenes at the Pentagon and are never mentioned by the mainstream media (and for that matter, the alternative media as well).

• What role did the notorious “Prince of Darkness” Richard Perle play in 9-11?

• Ascertain for yourself how Israeli-owned companies controlled corporate and government phone banks, wiretapping, instant messaging, computer equipment, and backdoors to their firewalls.

• Who covered-up the massive spy operations which took place in America before (and after) 9-11?

• Check out how every major player in the sale of the WTC complex to Larry Silverstein was Jewish, including the CEO, mortgage holder, owner, and negotiator.

• Discover how the 9-11 terrorist attacks lead all the way to Rothschild Inc., and how they've used it to protect their “number one priority.”

• Revealed: a cabal of alternative media figures who deliberately use obfuscation, deceit, and misdirection to maintain a well-crafted Zionist Protection Racket.

• Who was truly behind the post 9-11 staged anthrax scare?

• Ariel Sharon and Benjamin Netanyahu: key players in the 9-11 saga (and other terror-related events) whose role has been ignored by the controlled corporate press.

• A plethora of damning evidence against “The Dancing Israelis,” as well as their direct link to Michael Chertoff.

• Numerous cover-ups fully exposed in regard to suspicious activity, terrorist ties, and foreknowledge by a variety of Israeli companies.

• Israel’s passport spy scandals, the military sale of classified weaponry to China, and direct espionage against the United States.

• Foreign military men speak out about 9-11 being Israeli-engineered.

• What firm was contracted to perform security at each airport terminal involved in the 9-11, and the fact that many of their former workers were employed by the IDF and Shin Bet.

• The architect for our current perpetual war (i.e. the “Clash of Civilizations”) and his New World Order anti-Arab leanings.

• Exposed: how Nazi symbolism has been very deceptively used to divert attention away from the real culprits behind 9-11 and our multiple wars in multiple theaters.

• Read how Israeli Mossad operatives trailed fall-guy Arabs across several nations and states to set them up as the new “Lee Harvey Oswalds.”

• What did Osama bin Laden really say about 9-11 and who controls the United States government?

• Finally, a crescendo of evidence proving that 9-11 was not only an inside job executed by Zionist-loyal neo-cons within the U.S. government, but also an outside job leading directly to the nation of Israel.

Why do these absurd assertion make me laugh?

Because they're funny. It's almost refreshingly childlike after this last week in the news, local and statewide.

I have a serious problem with anti-zionist rhetoric. Throughout history its led to the slaughter of millions of innocent people.

Anti-zionist rhetoric inspired the pogroms that raged through Russia, Europe, and North Africa. Uncounted innocent Jews were killed or turned into refugees.

Anti-zionist rhetoric helped Hitler come into power. Millions of innocent Jews died.

No, I'm not Jewish. I'm not even religious. If history has taught me anything, it's - beware of anti-zionist rhetoric, its consequences are deadly.

Find out how Israel-firsters were actually responsible for the Pentagon’s “stand-down.”

• Who infiltrated Air Force One and threatened President Bush on the morning of September 11, 2001 with electronic capabilities even more sophisticated than that of the NSA?

• Identity of the true 9-11 mastermind revealed with extensive, highly-incriminating documentation.

• Who is George Bush’s real guru (it’s not Karl Rove), and where do his loyalties lie?

• Learn which entities operate behind-the-scenes at the Pentagon and are never mentioned by the mainstream media (and for that matter, the alternative media as well).

• What role did the notorious “Prince of Darkness” Richard Perle play in 9-11?

• Ascertain for yourself how Israeli-owned companies controlled corporate and government phone banks, wiretapping, instant messaging, computer equipment, and backdoors to their firewalls.

• Who covered-up the massive spy operations which took place in America before (and after) 9-11?

• Check out how every major player in the sale of the WTC complex to Larry Silverstein was Jewish, including the CEO, mortgage holder, owner, and negotiator.

• Discover how the 9-11 terrorist attacks lead all the way to Rothschild Inc., and how they've used it to protect their “number one priority.”

• Revealed: a cabal of alternative media figures who deliberately use obfuscation, deceit, and misdirection to maintain a well-crafted Zionist Protection Racket.

• Who was truly behind the post 9-11 staged anthrax scare?

• Ariel Sharon and Benjamin Netanyahu: key players in the 9-11 saga (and other terror-related events) whose role has been ignored by the controlled corporate press.

• A plethora of damning evidence against “The Dancing Israelis,” as well as their direct link to Michael Chertoff.

• Numerous cover-ups fully exposed in regard to suspicious activity, terrorist ties, and foreknowledge by a variety of Israeli companies.

• Israel’s passport spy scandals, the military sale of classified weaponry to China, and direct espionage against the United States.

• Foreign military men speak out about 9-11 being Israeli-engineered.

• What firm was contracted to perform security at each airport terminal involved in the 9-11, and the fact that many of their former workers were employed by the IDF and Shin Bet.

• The architect for our current perpetual war (i.e. the “Clash of Civilizations”) and his New World Order anti-Arab leanings.

• Exposed: how Nazi symbolism has been very deceptively used to divert attention away from the real culprits behind 9-11 and our multiple wars in multiple theaters.

• Read how Israeli Mossad operatives trailed fall-guy Arabs across several nations and states to set them up as the new “Lee Harvey Oswalds.”

• What did Osama bin Laden really say about 9-11 and who controls the United States government?

• Finally, a crescendo of evidence proving that 9-11 was not only an inside job executed by Zionist-loyal neo-cons within the U.S. government, but also an outside job leading directly to the nation of Israel.
    One: I believe in a 9/11 "conspiracy," but I can not tell if your post is serious about a cabal or you're being sarcastic

Two: I've read your posts and although I usually agree with you, I'm surprised that you have to bring in the anti-semetic babbling.
    Timmy was bad enough!

I read all about Larry Silverstein's insurance policy on the WTC complex and how this piece of S SUED the insurance companies claiming TWICE the normal loss.

Israel may have been involved in 9/11 for all we know
    but even if the all of the highjackers and Bush and half our government were Jewish, that STILL is not a reason to specifically single out the Jewish religion!

An evil, thieving murderous piece of S is just THAT.

I hate lots and lots of rotten scum buckets by I've NEVER seen the LOGIC or NEED to point out an offender's religion when writing/speaking about them

Of course "the Catholic pedophile priests" or "Jehova's witless holy rollers," ect-But ALL in context.

I'm not going to change your mind (duh!)
    Just wanted to speak my piece

Ice-veined sociopaths, both violent and non-violent are responsible for the events preceding, during and following
    9/11;People-Abhorrent, greedy people,
    but they ARE people nonetheless (NOT humans)
    Hate the criminals not their religion(s),
    including the "Muslim Islamofascist boogeyman!"

Hate the pusbucket that told NORAD to stand down

Hate the filthy mayor that stole gold from the vault of a Swiss corporation that was in one of the towers, not his religion or nationality

Hate the animals that CREATED their own modern Pearl Harbor just to make a few extra hundred billion (war profiteers, surveillence contractors the list goes on) at the cost of "just" a few thousands lives on 9/11

Hate the S that has ruled the American people by fear, bullying both the Congress & Senate to assume literal absolute power repeating "9/11" like a nightmarish mantra, using this day as political leverage, not something to be mourned and learned from

Christ. I hate MYSELF for wasting my time trying to reason with you on this thread.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded
    Christ. I hate MYSELF for wasting my time trying to reason with you on this thread.
    That's right, you should hate yourself for this. Do you know who will be your tormentor? A jew...

"Who invented astroturf? The jews..."

It’s been nearly five years now. The big question is: do you have the guts to confront the TRUTH about 9-11, or will you opt to be an ostrich with its head in the sand, just like those who sit in front of their TVs watching CNN, FOX, and CBS; refusing to accept the fact that 9-11 was not only an inside job, but also an outside job … and the actual terrorists didn’t reside in Afghani caves, or belong to a non-existent Nazi cult.

No, al-Qaeda and the swastika are merely smokescreens .
    Israel is 9-11 EVIL, and once you read this book, you’ll never view this event in the same way again.

*sigh*

...and here it was so peaceful with Timoteo gone...
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by gshowell
    Why do these absurd assertion make me laugh?

If this were an act of al Queda, I wonder why there have been no other actions since 9-11.

Did they spend all their spleen on one act?

I do not see how the security put in place since, could ever prevent another occurance.

If this were an act of al Queda, I wonder why there have been no other actions since 9-11.

Did they spend all their spleen on one act?

I do not see how the security put in place since, could ever prevent another occurance.
    There have been plenty of other actions...just not here.

I'm not saying there wasn't some sort of conspiracy involving much more than we know. I AM saying that perhaps nobody knows the full story, and most likely none of us poor schlubs ever will.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

So in the meantime, stop thinking just put our heads in the sand and don't talk about it.

911 wasn't mastermined by some guys in caves headed by osama bin laden

when will this crap go away?

People make fun of "UFO nuts" that beleive in a conspiracy surrounding Roswell. Let me tell you, the idea of a spacecraft crashing in New Mexico is practically accepted textbook material compared to this loony, complete garbage that comes out about 911.

EVERY claim that they make in these "truth" videos is EASILY dismissed and doesn't stand up to even the most basic scrutiny.
    The truth from a troll is still the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolls_r_us
    when will this crap go away?

People make fun of "UFO nuts" that beleive in a conspiracy surrounding Roswell. Let me tell you, the idea of a spacecraft crashing in New Mexico is practically accepted textbook material compared to this loony, complete garbage that comes out about 911.

EVERY claim that they make in these "truth" videos is EASILY dismissed and doesn't stand up to even the most basic scrutiny.
    I recently watched another "9/11 truth" DVD
    and this one covers almost ONLY
    the physics and chemistry aspects of the WTC collapse(s)

After viewing this, I have ZERO doubts that 9/11 was planned, but hey-
    WHO the hell would even CONSIDER investigating, indicting and trying the suspects;The masterminds of 9/11

The inmates ARE running the assylum formerly known as the
    Democratic Republic Of The United States Of America

Can't you acknowledge or realize that we're all living in a fake Democracy and fake economy?
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information