Thread: MaryAnn Busted Smoking "MaryJane"

MaryAnn Busted Smoking "MaryJane"

Sweet LIL Maryann was caught with the "MARYJANE"

On October 18, Teton County sheriff's Deputy Joseph Gutierrez arrested Wells as she was driving home from a surprise birthday party that was held for her.

According to the sheriff's office report, Gutierrez pulled Wells over after noticing her swerve and repeatedly speed up and slow down. When Gutierrez asked about a marijuana smell, Wells said she'd just given a ride to three hitchhikers and had dropped them off when they began smoking something.
    ( the chronic helps you make up some really stupid lies)Gutierrez found half-smoked joints and two small cases used to store marijuana. (Yea kids leave their pot cases)

The 69-year-old Dawn Wells of Gilligan Island , founder of the Idaho Film and Television Institute and organizer of the region's annual family movie festival called the Spud Fest, then failed a sobriety test.

Wells' lawyer, Ron Swafford, said that a friend of Wells testified he'd left a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle after using it that day, and that Wells was unaware of it. Swafford also said several witnesses were prepared to testify that Wells had very little to drink at the party and was not intoxicated when she left. He said she was swerving on the road because she was trying to find the heater controls in her new car.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old people get drunk and smoke the chronic too, they just aren't in the public eye.

A Little Toot

CMON........GIVE HER A BREAK..SHE STILL MOURNING GIILIGAN

Looks pretty good for a late 60 something.
    Maybe it's the pot?

"Pass the bong, Ginger! Stop bogarting!
    No, Gilligan! I don't want to see your "little buddy!!"

Stupid pot charge.

Rush Lindbaugh gets a pat on the back for taking thousands of Oxycontin pills and CONTINUES making millions spouting lies

and

Dawn Wells is treated like a common criminal for smoking weed?

Gee. What an egalatarian society of justice we are so fortunate to exist in!

"No, Mrs. Howell! I won't do a threesome with Mr. Howell and you!"
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    Maybe it's the pot?

Don't ask me how I know, but doesn't Ms. Wells look a wee bit stoned in her mug shot?

Better than Ginger.

I knew that I was right when I thought she was better than Ginger. Ginger probably had a bag of blow.

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    Maybe it's the pot?

69 to be exact..........
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Quote Originally Posted by gshowell
    Don't ask me how I know, but doesn't Ms. Wells look a wee bit stoned in her mug shot?
    Now that you mention it...

Quote Originally Posted by gshowell
    I must agree. I thought the same thing.

RJ would have been proud!

Sorry Daisy H., but I like this a wee bit better. Sort of fits in with the maryjane theme.

Post Great article on "Pot"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In honor of Willie Nelson standing up fpr citizens that are 9/11 Truthers here is an excellent article on Hemp,Cannbis or Pot. Whatever you call it few people know its history and that is a shame. Just knew uneducated knee jerkers would jump all over Willie because he has guts enough to speak his mind !! Unlike many American Sheeple amounst us.

Scratch a pothead and ask them why marijuana is outlawed, and there's a good chance you'll get some version of the "hemp conspiracy" theory. Federal pot prohibition, the story goes, resulted from a plot by the Hearst and DuPont business empires to squelch hemp as a possible competitor to wood-pulp paper and nylon. These allegations can be found anywhere from Wikipedia entries on William Randolph Hearst and the DuPont Company to comments on pot-related articles published here on AlterNet. And these allegations are virtually unchallenged; many people fervently believe in the hemp conspiracy, even though the evidence to back it up vaporizes under even minimal scrutiny.

You could make a stronger case for Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone assassin of John F. Kennedy; Oswald at least left a not-quite-smoking gun at the scene.

Pot activist Jack Herer's book The Emperor Wears No Clothes is the prime source for the hemp-conspiracy theory. It alleges that in the mid-1930s, "when the new mechanical hemp fiber stripping machines to conserve hemp's high-cellulose pulp finally became state of the art, available and affordable," Hearst, with enormous holdings in timber acreage and investments in paper manufacturing, "stood to lose billions of dollars and perhaps go bankrupt." Meanwhile, DuPont in 1937 had just patented nylon and "a new sulfate/sulfite process for making paper from wood pulp" -- so "if hemp had not been made illegal, 80 percent of DuPont's business would never have materialized."

Herer, a somewhat cantankerous former marijuana-pipe salesman, deserves a lot of credit for his cannabis activism. He was a dedicated grass-roots agitator for pot legalization during the late 1980s, perhaps the most herb-hostile time in recent history. Despite a substantial stroke in 2001, he soldiers on; he's currently campaigning to get a cannabis-legalization initiative on the ballot in Santa Barbara, California. The Emperor -- an omnivorous conglomeration of newspaper clippings and historical documents about hemp and marijuana, held together by Herer's cannabis evangelism and fiery screeds against prohibition -- has been a bible for many pot activists. Unearthing a 1916 Department of Agriculture bulletin about hemp paper and a World War II short film that exhorted American farmers to grow "Hemp for Victory," Herer more than anyone else revived the idea that the cannabis plant was useful for purposes besides getting high. Unfortunately, he's completely wrong on this particular issue. The evidence for a "hemp conspiracy" just doesn't stand up. It is far more likely that marijuana was outlawed because of racism and cultural warfare.

Get your education here with the rest of a great article........

http://www.alternet.org/drugreporter/77339/

Thread Information