Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
youcangohome, knock it off already with Andrea, you may not agree with her but what she posts are well thoughtout and informative. She certainly understands the political working in this city. Reading her views have made me question candidates that I would have blindly voted for in the past. She does her research well and has given me a different prospective on Lackawanna politics. She seems to have what is in the best interest for the people of Lackawanna. Getting to the point, I have NOT seen any illegal political poster for Andrea in our city. That is more then I can say about some other candidates.

I appreciate what you said getalife123. I was only trying to make a point about the "Family and Friends Club" mentality. I see candidates signs on City Property too and they get away with breaking City laws because they think they are "The City". I have watched them for years, heard a drunken employee tell me when I innocently said 15 years ago to be careful driving, tell me:
" I'm a f.......in..........., no body's going to arrest me!"

Come on Lackawanna, the club protect each other and anyone who dares to question their authority is pounced on any way they can in order to shut them up.
Hence yougohomes attack on my opinion/fact.

Time to "Get Real" Lackawanna! And thanks again getalife123 for understanding the bar room-back room poli-tricks that con the average Citizen into believing their generational lies!