Thread: Florida Man is Raised from the Dead when Doctor Obeys God's Voice to Pray that He Wil

Florida Man is Raised from the Dead when Doctor Obeys God's Voice to Pray that He Wil

Florida, USA)—Just a story about Dr. Chauncey Crandall would be interesting enough on its own; a Christian doctor who practices medicine in Palm Beach, Florida, and prays with his patients.

"The reason I pray for people is because I found, early in my trained practice, that there were miracles, unexplained healings," explains Dr. Crandall.

But when a man named Jeff Markin walked into the Palm Beach Gardens Hospital Emergency Room, and promptly collapsed on the floor due to a massive heart attack, the most astounding miracle was about to be witnessed.

According to the WSVN 7-News report, Markin could not be revived even after many efforts by hospital staff. By the time his heart had been stopped for nearly an hour, the call went out for Dr. Crandall.

"As I entered the ER it was like a war zone," recounted Crandall. "Here was this lifeless body on a stretcher. His face, his arms, his legs were pitch black with death. I said, 'Let's just call the code, let's end it because there's no life left.'"

But just as Dr. Crandall was walking out of the room, he heard from God.

"A voice told me to turn around and pray for that man. I looked down at the body, and I said, 'Lord, what can I pray for this man? He's gone.' All of a sudden these words came out, 'Father, I cry out for this man's soul, if he does not know You, raise him from the dead,'" the doctor said.

Although the hospital staff was already preparing Markin's body for the morgue, Dr. Crandall asked for him to be shocked one more time. When they finally did, Markin's heart began to beat perfectly, and he started breathing on his own.

Jeff Markin wasn't a Believer before the day he was resurrected, but is now attending church.
    watch the video below

http://wn.wsvn.com/global/video/popu...3&rnd=77751333

Thank you for posting that. I believe in God's work and miracles. My granddaughter is a living, breathing miracle. The PICU staff at Duke University Medical Center nicknamed her "The Miracle Baby" and still discuss her case with the med students/residents on peds surgical rotation. They wrote a paper on her and her surgeon still follows her progress as what happened with her cannot be explained by medical science either.

The Big Bang Theory: God Spoke and BANG! it happened.

AWESOME!

And to think, some people don't believe these things really happen.

That's a great story.
    1 Corinthians 13:1 "If I speak in the languages of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Expect nothing less!

Thread Information