Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vets Break Silence on War Crimes !!

Exclamation Vets Break Silence on War Crimes !!

SAN FRANCISCO - U.S. veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are planning to descend on Washington from Mar. 13-16 to testify about war crimes they committed or personally witnessed in those countries. “The war in Iraq is not covered to its potential because of how dangerous it is for reporters to cover it,” said Liam Madden, a former Marine and member of the group Iraq Veterans Against the War. http://ivaw.org/index.php “That’s left a lot of misconceptions in the minds of the American public about what the true nature of military occupation looks like.”
    http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/02/29/7368/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iraqi+vic.jpg  

Give it a frigging rest.
    Out of the hundreds of thousands of veterans that have served in a combat zone you want people to believe that the few losers crying "war crimes" are telling the truth as opposed to the hundreds of thousands that remained silent?

Do you think that the vast majority of the war vets are brave enough to face combat yet are too timid to speak out about supposed war crimes?

Sure bad things happen in combat. Anyone thinking otherwise is a fool, but to put any stock in some disgruntled tools that claim it happens on a grand scale is not only naive, it's traitorous...

(yeah I know, "traitorous" is extreme, but come on, he went crazy first)

Hum

It is no ones business but the veterans. "There were things I seen, and done that will I never speak about them to anyone but to my God."

I listen to no group for they are doing such an injustice to their fellow troops in the field than they realize.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Pathetic.

They can always file lawsuits. Yet they don't. Why is that? They don't have a case, that's why.
    But any anti-war monger group will pick these idiots up as representative of the whole and run them as far into the ground as they can.

War is War, not a pic-pocket parade running down Elmwood.

Thanks for the links.
    Gave the sites a fair reading
    and there is no way in hell that the
    mainstream media will give these vets fair coverage in ANY way;
    Their testimony will amount to nothing
    because the media that is SUPPOSED to
    inform the public of the truth has been fully complicit in covering up the war;State-sponsored media, anyone?

Rush will call them "phoney soldiers" or some other vile names while
    Glenn Insane Beck will shake his ugly head
    and
    probably call these guys "a disgrace to the uniform"

That's why the few troops
    and
    employees of the war profiteers
    who've TRIED to get the truth out
    have been smeared;Mocked, lost benefits/jobs
    and
    some have been silenced permanently

Sure, D.C. would just LOVE for the American public (and the world) to know the full extent of our atrocities in Iraq.

Michael Moore must be scared S-less in that HE hasn't expolited the major untold horrors of Iraq (and I ain't a big "fan" of his. Just like hearing the truth).

If "you can't fight city hall," which we've seen is literally TRUE in the peon city of Buffalo,

you sure as hell can NOT "fight the federal government!"

These three vets want the public to know the truth, but our mainstream censors, hate mongers
    and most other news outlets just won't allow their words to ring true.

What little coverage these vets get from the "evil liberal media" will NOT provide the impetus to open up some serious investigations into the censored war crimes in Iraq by both our troops and the war profiteers.

Think that the U.S. is hated and maligned NOW?
    Wait until Bush leaves office and "tell all" books, interviews and film footage/photos from Iraq reach the American public & world.
    We'll truly look like monsters.
    When all along, it was a bunch of monsters in suits
    that sent our soldiers off to a war for profit,
    to butcher,
    get butchered, lose their minds, limbs and lives.
    All for a quick buck.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

You have some serious issues that need to be addressed. Call a doctor immediately.

Ah

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    Pathetic.

They can always file lawsuits. Yet they don't. Why is that? They don't have a case, that's why.
    But any anti-war monger group will pick these idiots up as representative of the whole and run them as far into the ground as they can.

War is War, not a pic-pocket parade running down Elmwood.

Senator Kerry did the same thing with his Winter Soldier testimony, and it did more harm than good. Just support these guy in the video please.

Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Ah

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded
    Thanks for the links.
    Gave the sites a fair reading
    and there is no way in hell that the
    mainstream media will give these vets fair coverage in ANY way;
    Their testimony will amount to nothing
    because the media that is SUPPOSED to
    inform the public of the truth has been fully complicit in covering up the war;State-sponsored media, anyone?

Rush will call them "phoney soldiers" or some other vile names while
    Glenn Insane Beck will shake his ugly head
    and
    probably call these guys "a disgrace to the uniform"

That's why the few troops
    and
    employees of the war profiteers
    who've TRIED to get the truth out
    have been smeared;Mocked, lost benefits/jobs
    and
    some have been silenced permanently

Sure, D.C. would just LOVE for the American public (and the world) to know the full extent of our atrocities in Iraq.

Michael Moore must be scared S-less in that HE hasn't expolited the major untold horrors of Iraq (and I ain't a big "fan" of his. Just like hearing the truth).

If "you can't fight city hall," which we've seen is literally TRUE in the peon city of Buffalo,

you sure as hell can NOT "fight the federal government!"

These three vets want the public to know the truth, but our mainstream censors, hate mongers
    and most other news outlets just won't allow their words to ring true.

What little coverage these vets get from the "evil liberal media" will NOT provide the impetus to open up some serious investigations into the censored war crimes in Iraq by both our troops and the war profiteers.

Think that the U.S. is hated and maligned NOW?
    Wait until Bush leaves office and "tell all" books, interviews and film footage/photos from Iraq reach the American public & world.
    We'll truly look like monsters.
    When all along, it was a bunch of monsters in suits
    that sent our soldiers off to a war for profit,
    to butcher,
    get butchered, lose their minds, limbs and lives.
    All for a quick buck.

Washington DC did the same to me too. I hope you really listen to the owrds in the song.
    Riven37
    _________

Exclamation Heartless you are !!

[QUOTE=FisherRd]Give it a frigging rest.
    Out of the hundreds of thousands of veterans that have served in a combat zone you want people to believe that the few losers crying "war crimes" are telling the truth as opposed to the hundreds of thousands that remained silent?

Tell all this to the kid in the picture !!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newbutton.jpg  

[QUOTE=gonerail]
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    Give it a frigging rest.

Stupid,
    How many hundreds of thousands of soldiers have seen combat? How many have cried "war crime"?
    Wipe your chin.

Ah

[QUOTE=gonerail]
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    Give it a frigging rest.

Hey Kerry lover....VVAW is still crying the blues Hahahaha...!!!! Too much Ty Wee lol....Bend over I have a 79 for ya.
    Riven37
    _________

Thumbs down Jerk !!!

[QUOTE=Riven37]
    Quote Originally Posted by gonerail

Hey Kerry lover....VVAW is still crying the blues Hahahaha...!!!! Too much Ty Wee lol....Bend over I have a 79 for ya.

700 bases in 130 countries !!!! I'm not proud that my federal tax dollars are being used to support a police action attempt to take over the world. The insanity has to STOP !!!!

Ah

[QUOTE=gonerail]
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven37

700 bases in 130 countries !!!! I'm not proud that my federal tax dollars are being used to support a police action attempt to take over the world. The insanity has to STOP !!!!

No it don't we need to take full control of this world because this world has left it up to America to control all the world problems. Then comes you little people who are too afraid to do your duty of fear of dying lol. Then leave this country go live in a place where they hate the Americans you should feel right at home COWERED.

In fact, I like to see America pull out that Neutron Bomb we have in storage and use it on Iraq, and Iran, and any other place that gives us grief. This way it only kills the people like the radicals, and any other bad mouthing son of bitch including you jerk off lol
    Riven37
    _________

[QUOTE=gonerail]
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven37

Did you serve? If the answer is no shut your pie hole. When the crap hits the fan take care of your self.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sperm.gif 
Views:	53 
Size:	829 Bytes 
ID:	1757

Exclamation Yes ! Yes ! and YES !!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Cgoodsp466]
    Quote Originally Posted by gonerail

Did you serve? If the answer is no shut your pie hole. When the crap hits the fan take care of your self.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sperm.gif 
Views:	53 
Size:	829 Bytes 
ID:	1757

YES !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newbutton.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information