Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Resign Satish

wnybillsfan

Resign Satish

Satish Mohan and his chief apologists are lying when they deny that Satish has a full-time teaching schedule at UB. Just look at the proof posted by the Constable (Satish Campaign Lies) showing Satish's Spring teaching courseload at UB and the phone number with Satish's voicemail message at the UB Engineering Department.

The taxpayers are getting a raw deal from Satish the liar. Further, Satish is conducting UB business and UB teaching and mentoring duties from Town Offices (the UB engineering students daily fill the waiting room in Satish's Town outer office and the commotion stops all Town work by Satish and Satish's inept Town staff). Satish is thereby stealing services and stafftime from the Town without reimbursing the Town. Is it any wonder why Satish never seems to be prepared for anything or have accurate figures or any viable plan of action for results? Satish truly is not doing his homework and it is likely that he is doing an equally shabby job at UB. Resign "Satish the Liar"!

Taxpayers also pay Satish's bloated UB salary and absurdly fat UB benefits. Satish is lying (again!!). What's EVEN worse is that Satish is not being straight and truthful with his apologists and he is making fools of them!! (Again!!)

And the evil Satish as his main battlecry wants to cut the modest real property tax exemptions of our elderly WWII veterans who are on fixed limited incomes. To add insult to injury these WWII Veterans are also now losing a large portion of their enhanced STAR exemptions due to Satish's ignorant, unresearched, simplistic, illadvised, "head in the sand" (or worse) approach to "ending assessment hassles".

Unregistered
    Satish and his arrogance are now incredibly and actually increasing the property tax burden on our most precious and vulnerable segment of society - I am talking about the tax increase Satish gas foisted upon our elderly WWII veterans living on limited fixed incomes. Satish has managed to pull this blunder out of his hat by causing the enhanced Senior STAR exemptions to be dramitically reduced across the board for all seniors when Satish implemented Satish's non-plan to ignore the legal requirement to reassess properties on a yearly basis.

This is apparently Satish's unresearched attempt to keep Satish's absurd campaign promise to end "assessment hassles."

Unregistered
    Posted by Costable:

http://src.buffalo.edu/schedule/

Undergraduate Classes Spring 2007
    063301 CIE 498 Research/creative Act 15 TUT ARR ARR - ARR ARR Other Mohan, S B Closed

394823 CIE 499 Independent Study 28 TUT ARR ARR - ARR ARR Other Mohan, S B Closed

Graduate Classes Spring 2007
    070071 CIE 502 Individual Problems 32 TUT ARR ARR - ARR ARR Other Mohan, S B Closed

157519 CIE 558 Engineering Project 16 TUT ARR ARR - ARR ARR Other Mohan, S B Closed

448851 CIE 560 Thesis 28 TUT ARR ARR - ARR ARR Other Mohan, S B Closed

276831 CIE 593 Project Management Z LEC ARR ARR - ARR CD-WEB Distance Learning Mohan, S B Closed

370110 CIE 597 Construction Safety Z LEC ARR ARR - ARR CD-WEB Distance Learning Mohan, S B Closed

377151 CIE 602 Individual Problems 29 TUT ARR ARR - ARR ARR Other Mohan, S Closed

089505 CIE 660 Dissertation 29 TUT ARR ARR - ARR ARR Other Mohan, S Closed

Unregistered
    There are also listed on the above-referenced website Satish's course offerings for Fall 2006.

There are six Graduate classes offered by Satish in the Fall of 2006 and two undergraduate courses in the Fall of 2006.

Amherst taxpayers deserve a full-time Supervisor.

I don't live in Amherst, so feel free to ignore me.... but ...

Amherst voters DID choose Dr.Mohan, no? What did you expect? Isn't he trying to fulfill his promise of a 10% reduction without cutting services? Isn't he getting NO cooperation from the other politicians? Why not support his efforts, instead of condemning him?

So quickly do the masses turn, it seems.

Why would you advocate supporting a liar? The voters were hoodwinked into electing an incompetant. Happens all the time in these United States. So, the best way to handle this situation is to expose his incompetance and try to keep the damage to a mininum, which is exactly what the 'good guys' are doing. And, by the way, it seems the people who support Mohan the most, know the least about his so-called reforms, and DO NOT live in Amherst.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Make me a list of questions that you would want satish to answer to. Like still teaching... conducting too much other business while not attending to supervisor business etc...

We'll get them over to him and see how he answers them or if he ignores them.

Now that's constructive...

That's a great idea & thank you for your help. Maybe you can ask Satish to initiate a referendum to end the lifetime health benefits that so many town officials enjoy at taxpayer expense. I care far less about what ONE PERSON (Satish) gets from UB than what so many seem to get from the town. While your at it, could you find out exactly who gets these benefits? I think they should be eliminated EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY before the race to retire begins! I see we're honoring Joe Bachovchin again. Does he get lifetime health benefits,too?

Unregistered
    In 1997 then Town Clerk Dan Longo was about to lose his job as Town Clerk because he promised not to run for the position, he accepted another job in October of 1997 and he spent 15 hours to train for the position while he was still Town Clerk.

Jim Hayes was outraged, he said in a October 21, 1997 Buffalo News article "You can't serve two masters," "You can't charge town taxpayers $55,000 a year and expect to duck out most mornings to go to another job."

Bill Kindel said Longo must choose between the jobs. "I'm not comfortable with what's going on," Kindel said. "It reflects poorly on the Town Board. He's put us in an uncomfortable position. As far as I'm concerned, we can't tolerate it."

Longo resigned from the Town Clerk position.

This situation with Satish is much worse, maybe Satish wouldn't have raised our taxes if he was doing the job he got elected to do.

Satish, even your own political mentor Jim Hayes says that this situation cannot continue. You cannot continue to serve two masters.

You must immediately, resign.

unbelievable !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    That's a great idea & thank you for your help. Maybe you can ask Satish to initiate a referendum to end the lifetime health benefits that so many town officials enjoy at taxpayer expense. I care far less about what ONE PERSON (Satish) gets from UB than what so many seem to get from the town. While your at it, could you find out exactly who gets these benefits? I think they should be eliminated EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY before the race to retire begins! I see we're honoring Joe Bachovchin again. Does he get lifetime health benefits,too?

"I care far less about what ONE PERSON (Satish) gets from UB than what so many seem to get from the town."
    (your quote from above)

You vent your anger so loudly and fiercely that I wonder if you even know what you are saying-you really believe only "ONE PERSON" is getting the benefits from the state-basically you are saying lets send our tax money out to all the employees all across the state and let it be spent in different locations, but lets make sure we really punish these local town workers that directly benefit your area and way of life---not to mention who are spending the bulk of their income locally--did you ever even look at your bottom line tax statement--you pay a very small amount in town tax--(in my case I paid almost 9,000 in tax and paid around 800 dollars to the town)---you pay a fortune in state tax that is paying the benefits of all those state workers that you seem not to worry about, and all those people who refuse to work at all (welfare, etc.). That does not bother you---I’m confused as it seems you bought in to all of the BS that Satish is shoveling--Geeeeesh

Quote Originally Posted by dfsmad
    "I care far less about what ONE PERSON (Satish) gets from UB than what so many seem to get from the town."
    (your quote from above)

You vent your anger so loudly and fiercely that I wonder if you even know what you are saying-you really believe only "ONE PERSON" is getting the benefits from the state-basically you are saying lets send our tax money out to all the employees all across the state and let it be spent in different locations, but lets make sure we really punish these local town workers that directly benefit your area and way of life---not to mention who are spending the bulk of their income locally--did you ever even look at your bottom line tax statement--you pay a very small amount in town tax--(in my case I paid almost 9,000 in tax and paid around 800 dollars to the town)---you pay a fortune in state tax that is paying the benefits of all those state workers that you seem not to worry about, and all those people who refuse to work at all (welfare, etc.). That does not bother you---I’m confused as it seems you bought in to all of the BS that Satish is shoveling--Geeeeesh

Can you read? If you're not dyslexic then you must be reading incorrectly into what I was saying here. My point has little to do with what Satish Mohan is receiving from UB but more with what we are giving to a select few town officials. Not EVERY town employee gets paid health insurance for life. I've read here that Kindle, Mohan, Anderson & Jaros do. (To name a few). I DON"T want to pay for that! If you are really paying $9000 a year in taxes, you more than likely live in East Amherst, so it probably doesn't impact you the way it does the rest of the average taxpayers. Some of us just aren't as affluent as you!

Can you read? If you're not dyslexic then you must be reading incorrectly into what I was saying here. My point has little to do with what Satish Mohan is receiving from UB but more with what we are giving to a select few town officials. Not EVERY town employee gets paid health insurance for life. I've read here that Kindle, Mohan, Anderson & Jaros do. (To name a few). I DON"T want to pay for that! If you are really paying $9000 a year in taxes, you more than likely live in East Amherst, so it probably doesn't impact you the way it does the rest of the average taxpayers. Some of us just aren't as affluent as you!

Guilty as charged--I live in East Amherst--and I apologize to no one for that--if it offends you---TOO BAD----I pay what I pay in taxes and that’s a fact---and my money is my money, how affluent I am is a ridiculous statement, as if I roll everyday in money--I read your comments exactly as you wrote them--if you didn't mean what you wrote than so be it--I can't read your mind, just what you write--and my interpretation is correct whether you like it or not--in the future say what you mean instead of expecting people to read between the lines. By the way I am not dyslexic.

Quote Originally Posted by dfsmad
    I read your comments exactly as you wrote them--if you didn't mean what you wrote than so be it--I can't read your mind, just what you write--and my interpretation is correct whether you like it or not--in the future say what you mean instead of expecting people to read between the lines. By the way I am not dyslexic.
    I'll try to make this a little clearer for you, This is what I said/meant:

Maybe you can ask Satish to initiate a referendum to end the lifetime health benefits that so many town officials enjoy at taxpayer expense.

I care far less about what ONE PERSON (Satish) gets from UB than what so many seem to get from the town.

While your at it, could you find out exactly who gets these benefits?

I think they should be eliminated EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY before the race to retire begins!

I see we're honoring Joe Bachovchin again. Does he get lifetime health benefits,too?

It seems that you have difficulty understanding the second statement RE: what Satish gets from the state. How many state taxpayers pay for his benefits? How much of your $9000 goes to pay for his benefits? How much goes toward lifetime health benefits for certain town employees?

Question:

MY opinion:
    I think they should be eliminated EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY before the race to retire begins!

Question:
    I see we're honoring Joe Bachovchin again. Does he get lifetime health benefits too?

Answer to a question from WNY Resident:
    Maybe you can ask Satish to initiate a referendum to end the lifetime health benefits that so many town officials enjoy at taxpayer expense.

I hope this clarifies things for you, $9000 per year, non-dyslexic, East Amherst Taxpayer!

Unregistered
    I'll try to make this a little clearer for you, This is what I said/meant:

I care far less about what ONE PERSON (Satish) gets from UB than what so many seem to get from the town.

Eliminating the lifetime benefits at the very least for the elected officials would be low hanging fruit. Satish won't do it because he could get lifetime benefits if he becomes vested in the retirement system, and it would impact his Republican cronies - the Town Clerk and Highway Superintendent.

Satish is just a talker, a real phoney, and a liar. Resign Satish!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sleuth
    Eliminating the lifetime benefits at the very least for the elected officials would be low hanging fruit. Satish won't do it because he could get lifetime benefits if he becomes vested in the retirement system, and it would impact his Republican cronies - the Town Clerk and Highway Superintendent.

Satish is just a talker, a real phoney, and a liar. Resign Satish!
    Low fruit or not take what is easy and go from there.

Life time health care benefits for most government politicians/higher up employees has to stop. IT's insane because they really don't have limits to what the cost may be 5, 10 15 years from now per person.

Someone really has to put a stop to that which includes the state level..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information