Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The angry white Man will send her packing

The angry white Man will send her packing

As shown in Wisconsin the Angry White man has spoken.The Angry White man will make sure see doesen't see day one in the white house. This Angry white man would vote for Satan before he would vote for Hillary Saddam Clinton. You see the Angry white man does what is right for this country.
    I am a proud angry white man.

The angry white man has early heart attacks and leaves the country for those who don't have their red necks inserted into their own behinds
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

When will she try?

When do you think the female Senator from New York will make her move to steal the Democratic Primary?

I don't think that this is the kind of thing that can end up in front of the Supreme Court -- how a party picks its nominee is in no way governed by any kind of public legislation or Constitutional mandate.

So the only thing she could do is some sort of "power play" at the convention. And wielding power is sort of difficult if someone else has more power than you do....

Basically, I think the good senator from New York....is going to remain the good senator from New York.

Joe Biden for Veep, by the way.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    I'm cool with that, I like Joe Biden. I think he'd make a great Veep. If the Obama presidency takes off maybe he could parlay it into a presidential nom in 8 years, even though he'd be 74 (egad). But hey if old roots Mccain can run at 72, then Biden can run at 74.

Back to topic....Hillary will need some momentum if she tries to "steal" the nomination via super delegates. If she doesn't start winning, she'll look stupid trying to ask for the nomination being behind in popular votes, states and pledged delegates.

Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    I'm cool with that, I like Joe Biden. I think he'd make a great Veep. If the Obama presidency takes off maybe he could parlay it into a presidential nom in 8 years, even though he'd be 74 (egad). But hey if old roots Mccain can run at 72, then Biden can run at 74.

Back to topic....Hillary will need some momentum if she tries to "steal" the nomination via super delegates. If she doesn't start winning, she'll look stupid trying to ask for the nomination being behind in popular votes, states and pledged delegates.
    Biden would be an intersting VP... he could make a good attack dog type in the VP debates....
    I'm not a fan of most of what he stands out for, but I respect him in some way, because whenever I watch him, I get the impression that he is honestly real.

The angry white man has early heart attacks and leaves the country for those who don't have their red necks inserted into their own behinds

This post is Lame.gif

I think THE angry white man that will do her in is her husband Bill. Every time he opens his mouth it hurts her campaign. She shouldve left him years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    I think THE angry white man that will do her in is her husband Bill. Every time he opens his mouth it hurts her campaign. She shouldve left him years ago!
    Right on my angry brother.

Joe's a crazy dude, he'd add flavor for Obama. It could be the "Plagaraizing Ticket" to be sure. Think of the money they could save by not campaigning and simply replaying and reprinting what others have already said and wrote?

(Biden got busted for plagarism when he ran for President 20 years ago).

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    Joe's a crazy dude, he'd add flavor for Obama. It could be the "Plagaraizing Ticket" to be sure. Think of the money they could save by not campaigning and simply replaying and reprinting what others have already said and wrote?

heh. Nice catch. IMO, Biden should be nowhere near the ticket. I wouldn't let him in the cabinet, nevermind the VP slot.

Btw, the Angry White Man™ is a tired and well past-due cliche.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

I don't think that this is the kind of thing that can end up in front of the Supreme Court -- how a party picks its nominee is in no way governed by any kind of public legislation or Constitutional mandate.

So the only thing she could do is some sort of "power play" at the convention. And wielding power is sort of difficult if someone else has more power than you do....

Basically, I think the good senator from New York....is going to remain the good senator from New York.

hmmmm.....where do you see edwards??.....he'll get some big job,imo...

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke
    heh. Nice catch. IMO, Biden should be nowhere near the ticket. I wouldn't let him in the cabinet, nevermind the VP slot.

Btw, the Angry White Man™ is a tired and well past-due cliche.

I actually do like Biden because there aren't many "loose cannons" in Politics. I know it doesn't make him effective, but his candor is refreshing.

Bill Richardson is an excellent VP choice for either Hill or Obama. Edwards will get a position, but not VP.

Angry Hillary

The angry white men from Wiscounsin won't have anything to say when Hillary DEMANDS that Florida & Michigan's votes be counted........ Will come to that along with just exactly what the "independent" Super Delegates will do........ ? Don't count that conniving guy Billary out yet....
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd

How you been Paratrooper? Had lunch with Puff and effighy yesterday,we said good things about you.Join us next time. See yaaaaaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information