Thread: Millard suburban adds 'room service'

Millard suburban adds 'room service'

Millard Fillmore Suburban might be a hospital, but the meals served to patients there have "hotel room service" written all over them.

Room service is available to the patient and their guests from 6:30 a.m. to 6: 30 p.m., seven days a week. During that 12-hour period, patients are free to order anything they'd like from a diet-specific menu and a hospitality associate will deliver their meal within 45 minutes.

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/s...ml?jst=b_ln_hl
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by steven
    Millard Fillmore Suburban might be a hospital, but the meals served to patients there have "hotel room service" written all over them.

Room service is available to the patient and their guests from 6:30 a.m. to 6: 30 p.m., seven days a week. During that 12-hour period, patients are free to order anything they'd like from a diet-specific menu and a hospitality associate will deliver their meal within 45 minutes.

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/s...ml?jst=b_ln_hl
    That's the way it was when our daughter was born here last month.
    It was great!!
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

It's still a terrible hospital.

kenmore mercy is also that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie
    It's still a terrible hospital.
    Millard Suburban?
    I would go there again in a heartbeat.
    I spent a week at MFS and 8 days at BGH. I would not let my dogs get treated at BGH.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

I've heard the same about Kenmore Mercy and BGH...avoid at all costs. Millard Suburban I've heard mixed reviews about. I know someone who had an awful experience in the ER in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy H
    I've heard the same about Kenmore Mercy and BGH...avoid at all costs. Millard Suburban I've heard mixed reviews about. I know someone who had an awful experience in the ER in the last year.
    I had an absolutely awful experience in their ER and won't ever go back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Depew.to.you
    I had an absolutely awful experience in their ER and won't ever go back there.
    At Millard? Well, then that makes two people I've heard that from.

All 3 of my kids were born at MFS (the youngest is 16 now) and in '94 their ER literally saved my life. I haven't used their services in years but word around here is they're more a geriatric center than anything now. Is that true?

I'm not keen on KMH or DeGraff - terrible experiences at both.

What's the word on MF Gate Circle (is it still called that?) and Niagara Falls Memorial?

I spent 7 years in NC before moving back a couple of years ago and there had Duke University Medical Center within minutes of my home - EXCELLENT facility. I had no idea a hospital could be so good! Sure wish we had something comparable here.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy H
    At Millard? Well, then that makes two people I've heard that from.
    At MFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Depew.to.you
    At MFS.
    MFS ER saved my life and took great care of me the next 7 days.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Er @mfs A Real Tragedy

MY WIFE sat in the emergency room for over an hour in excruciating stomach pain, then passed outfrom the pain at MFS..in my arms..in fact I yhought she died as I was holding her head upright...and others were also there to witness it. I screamed at the top of my lungs for help, DRS AND NURSES CAME OUT FROM THE TREATMENT ROOMS BEHIND THE SWINGING DOORS, TO SEE what was going on , they rushed her in and treated her. Other patients in the waiting room who witnessed the entire incident , could not believe they would allow this to happen to a human being.
    ABOUT 10 MIN later..A RENT A COP came over and told me that if I couldnt behave..I would have to leave. I had to control myself from not hitting him. I told him to call the AMHERST POLICE DEPT as I wanted to get the entire incident w/witnesses names on record..he told me it was not necessary. He walked away from me seeing how livid I was and possibly erupting. I demanded to see the head administrator on duty..as it was 4am. I came back a few hours later and waited an hour to see the hosp admin. who had already been informed of the nite's incident. He was very apologetic, and said he was new on the job and one of his goals was to improve ER treatment..this was about 2 years ago..from what I am reading..I guess he was not very successful. Any way ..my wife was admitted..they couldnt pinpoint the stomach problem..ended up at ROSWELL ...AND what a difference. LIKE NIGHT AND DAY!!

Children's Mercy, and Roswell

I tried most with Injured workers or kids and my favorites are Children's for the Kids Roswell and Mercy for me and the wife. but first we have Mercy Ambulatory that (VANEK SCORES) does almost everything. my doctors Office is even there
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Quote Originally Posted by granpabob
    I tried most with Injured workers or kids and my favorites are Children's for the Kids Roswell and Mercy for me and the wife. but first we have Mercy Ambulatory that (VANEK SCORES) does almost everything. my doctors Office is even there

LMAO.

You are a real treat!!
    And a hat trick for Vanek!
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

all seemed the same

power post hole diggers (AUGERS) have a away of hurting knees and backs.
    then there is all the power lines you cut digging post holes
    and the rest are Macho idiots that did not think. nail gun wounds saw wounds etc. every hospital was about the same 2 - 3 hours to get out the door again. the Er's are all new people and hard to judge the rest of the hospital
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Thread Information