Thread: Bills contract

Bills contract

why doesn't giving away 15% of our home games break our contract with the Bills .Ralph Wilson should return 15% of all the funds we spent on his losing team. or negotiate a new contract. no matter how I look at it giving away 1 or 2 of our home games every year just is not right. if they played 80 games it would be different but we have just ten home games and they all sell out. it stickily a screw the fan base we are making a money grab,
    my answer is Good Bye Ralph Wilson it was 49 years with out a winner that's enough I'll find another way to waste Sunday afternoon
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

That's the question I keep asking: Where is the payoff for losing the gate revenue for 1-2 games every year?
    How is this a money making proposition?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by granpabob
    why doesn't giving away 15% of our home games break our contract with the Bills .Ralph Wilson should return 15% of all the funds we spent on his losing team. or negotiate a new contract. no matter how I look at it giving away 1 or 2 of our home games every year just is not right. if they played 80 games it would be different but we have just ten home games and they all sell out. it stickily a screw the fan base we are making a money grab,
    my answer is Good Bye Ralph Wilson it was 49 years with out a winner that's enough I'll find another way to waste Sunday afternoon

That is why I am completely against nay new stadium that we the tax payers would need to contribute financially. BINGO!!!

Collins you are on the Good-O-Meter with me so far lets not get stupid and go over to You-Puffin-Nuts-O-METER.

Thread Information