Thread: Candidate’s house vandalized

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Candidate’s house vandalized

I spotted this in the bee...

Candidate’s house vandalized

Ted Morton woke up Sunday morning to find his neighbor’s broken statues on his front lawn, the glass smashed out on his lamp post, the solar cover on his pool ripped and his fire pit overturned.

The one “Vote for Morton” sign on Messer Avenue was untouched.
    let's not jump to conclusions.

But also note that, according to the story, when MH was asked about the matter she immediately proclaimed her own defense, rather than addressing the issue of whether the acts might have been politically motivated. That alone sounds like a guilty party.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    she immediately proclaimed her own defense
    How does that relate to being a possible guilty party?

the guilty often offer unsolicited defenses. They assert "it wasn't me" even though no one has accused them.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    let's not jump to conclusions.

But also note that, according to the story, when MH was asked about the matter she immediately proclaimed her own defense, rather than addressing the issue of whether the acts might have been politically motivated. That alone sounds like a guilty party.
    This would not surprise me if it was politically motivated. Holtz and her board are sweating this election. Already you have one of the major players that has screwed up this town for years (right along with his double dipper old man) is jumping ship. The republicans have a excellent chance at getting some seats in the Nov. election.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Were any gnomes hurt is the ordeal?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    In all honesty though.... you think there are people lame enough in our local political party that would do such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    In all honesty though.... you think there are people lame enough in our local political party that would do such a thing?
    I can't really say who would do such a thing, but I do know that Republican candidate signs are stolen from front lawns every single election. I know of several people that have had Ted Morton signs stolen this year. I even know of one person that found their sign ripped out of the front lawn and deposited in their garbage can on garbage day!
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Ted Morton had his firepit overtured. Isn't open burning a violation of town codes? Maybe he cooks hotdogs on it while the wood smoke stinks up the neighborhood.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by POST IT View Post
    Ted Morton had his firepit overtured. Isn't open burning a violation of town codes? Maybe he cooks hotdogs on it while the wood smoke stinks up the neighborhood.
    Most people don't mind firepits. That is not why our taxes to live in cheektwaga are higher that other surrounding communities.

I do. Look at what has happened in Depew with William Maryniewski. http://www.cheektowagabee.com/news/2...ion_signs.html

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I told someone if anyone messed with my gonmes I would have their video up on youtube in a heartbeat You don't screw with a mans gnomes..

Yeah, but open fire pits are still against Town codes and I'll tell him to his face.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    Yeah, but open fire pits are still against Town codes and I'll tell him to his face.
    I think as long as your cook up food your fine. As it should be.

To me there is no difference between someone using a charcoal grill or wood.

I agree T, I have tons of them too. They were in my garnden but now they like my basement I hear them late at night having parties I keep telling them guys to knock if off but they keep going right on with their party.

I told someone if anyone messed with my gonmes I would have their video up on youtube in a heartbeat You don't screw with a mans gnomes..
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information