Thread: Audit Thruway Authority Finds Not So Efficient

Audit Thruway Authority Finds Not So Efficient

Has anyone else seen the News segment on the Audit finds of the Thruway authority tonight on News Channel Two WGRZ???

Do you believe that??? Why don’t they just make the vehicle registration $120 bucks for passenger cars, more for semi trucks, for two years and get rid of the damn tolls and reduce the bridge tolls. I do think there should be a toll for bridge repair and replacement…. What do you think??? Lets get a write in campaign going on this…. Lets come up with a solution. I will spear head the effort if you want

Nope. I'm not for raising registration fees. I don't use the thruway much or for that matter drive all that much. The more you drive the more you wear down roads, need salt, repairs, etc. The more miles you put on a vehicle = the more you should bear the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedwnyer
    Has anyone else seen the News segment on the Audit finds of the Thruway authority tonight on News Channel Two WGRZ???

Do you believe that??? Why don’t they just make the vehicle registration $120 bucks for passenger cars, more for semi trucks, for two years and get rid of the damn tolls and reduce the bridge tolls. I do think there should be a toll for bridge repair and replacement…. What do you think??? Lets get a write in campaign going on this…. Lets come up with a solution. I will spear head the effort if you want
    I am all for anything that will help change our sinking area run by self- interest groups at the top. They can't kid us anymore. START YOUR WRITE-IN CAMPAIGN. LET THE SO -CALLED REPRESENTATIVES KNOW WE HAVE HAD IT. SPITZER DID NOT WANT THIS AUDITOR---REMEMBER?

Jeff Williams on Red Zone

I wasn't able to catch this segment and Channel 2 videos never work for me.
    Can someone help fill me in?
    Did they really ask the important questions and were they answered or did he give the typical evasive answers?

Thanks.

Thread Information