Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other night I came here to try to figure out why a PARTICULAR poster would appear to have it in for me.

(I also still wonder what that poster's reference to LSMFT actually means. I am concerned about that more than ever now.)

Starting from the first to the last, I got through number 5 but number 4 would not come up, so I quit. I intend to try to read the last four entries by that poster another time.

TODAY, I have a SUWNY Private Message from that poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That CANNOT be simply coincidence.)

AND, I am even more in favor of anonymity now more then EVER.

Much of what is said here at SUWNY probably is from people who actually live or have lived in WNY, otherwise, why bother? And we do live in WNY, soooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That poster also sounds as if he/she has much influence I would not be prevy to...Scary, very, very scary.........................................

gsip

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned in Buffalo
    The other night I came here to try to figure out why a PARTICULAR poster would appear to have it in for me.

(I also still wonder what that poster's reference to LSMFT actually means. I am concerned about that more than ever now.)

Starting from the first to the last, I got through number 5 but number 4 would not come up, so I quit. I intend to try to read the last four entries by that poster another time.

TODAY, I have a SUWNY Private Message from that poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That CANNOT be simply coincidence.)

Much of what is said here at SUWNY probably is from people who actually live or have lived in WNY, otherwise, why bother? And we do live in WNY, soooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That poster also sounds as if he/she has much influence I would not be prevy to...Scary, very, very scary.........................................

gsip
    who is it, and what the heck is gsip???????????????????????

Lsmft

gsip
    Concerned , doesn't "LSMFT" , mean : "Lucky Strikes Means Fine Tobacco" ? It's from an old TV commercial in the 50/60's ? You're scaring me , as I want anonymity also...... Some of us have a lot more to lose via "reprisals" by those in power...........Those who have nothing to lose , or do not have to face "the aristocrats" do not care whether they're anonymous or not ! Can you PM me on who bothered you ? If not , I totally comprehend.......
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What are you talking about?

Ah

Quote Originally Posted by wheresthesun
    who is it, and what the heck is gsip???????????????????????

gsip = gossip
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Lsmft ?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    You're writing/asking to "concerned" right Rez...........?

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Ah

gsip

I really think you need to stop making enemies here. You seem to make other people mad at you may be you need to just read for a few weeks, and I would turn off your e-mail ability talk to Res about that department.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Ah

Sounds like he's (CIB) getting bad e-mails with threats from someone here....or may be he's a little nuts ! or paranoid.
    Riven37
    _________

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37
    Sounds like he's (CIB) getting bad e-mails with threats from someone here....or may be he's a little nuts ! or paranoid.
    I thought CIB was a she. Sure behaves like a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37
    gsip = gossip
    gsip = goal surpassing in progress.
    This was in CIB's signature until someone said something about it. Which, personally, I don't see why someone would say something derogatory about setting and surpassing goals, except to say that it's been my experience that some people are just plain mean.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    gsip = goal surpassing in progress.
    This was in CIB's signature until someone said something about it. Which, personally, I don't see why someone would say something derogatory about setting and surpassing goals, except to say that it's been my experience that some people are just plain mean.
    is that a well-known saying, 'cause it's new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresthesun
    is that a well-known saying, 'cause it's new to me.
    No, I just remember it in CIB's signature. Don't ask me what I had for breakfast, but I remember that
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by winfield31
    You're writing/asking to "concerned" right Rez...........?
    Yes... what are they refering to? A poster PM'd them? About what?

??????

Yes... what are they refering to? A poster PM'd them? About what?
    Rez , I'm not sure ? CIB posted this new thread & NEVER returned to explain , I just posted as something similiar happened to me where someone PM'ed me (no LSMFT was inserted ?) & demanded my ID ? I guess others here have had their private e-mails (which I know we willing provide on our "profile" page) by someone ? My "ZoneAlarm" warned me on mine though ? I deleted it RIGHT away as I'm VERY careful , I (nor anyone) needs virus's or worms , trojans , etc. , but it was from a skybluing@yahoo.com or spyblue@yahoo.com , etc. ? Go figure ?? Like you need more BS amongst your moderating duties..............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Deja vu all over again

Concerned in Buffalo - you started a virtually identical thread a few months ago...

http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17317

Everyone asked "Who is it?", "What are you talking about?", and you never answered.

So, now it has happened again? Spill your guts as to who it is. At the very least, PM the admins.
    Otherwise, please stop wasting our time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information