Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting of 1/08/08

Meeting of 1/08/08

Who were the five democrats that voted for Marinelli?

Also which Legislators voted for the 6 Sigma Items?
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

The same Dems that voted for Marinelli also voted for the Six Sigma item.

I do not know for sure which Dems voted for what but I believe from the article I read that Whyte, Mazur, Kennedy, Reynolds, Loughran, Ianello and Kozub didnt vote for Marinelli or Six Sigma.

Konst, Miller-Williams, Grant, Marinelli, Wroblewski, Ranzenhofer (R), Mills (R) and Rath (R) voted for Marinelli and Six Sigma.

Remember these are my observations and from a newspaper article, I was not there so I do not know for sure that this is accurate.

A bipartisan coalition of legislators in Erie County? Who would have thought? This is what happens when the Dems are in control. The factions become so divisive within their party. That is why everytime they get control of political arenas, they eventually fall apart even with large Democratic enrollments. People just get sick of the intraparty squabbles that only hurt the taxpayer.

It is happening in the City, County, to an extent the State and the definitely in the Federal Government. It is sad when the taxpayers are third or fourth on the list of priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    It is sad when the taxpayers are third or fourth on the list of priorities.
    It would be nice if we were THAT high.

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    Who were the five democrats that voted for Marinelli?

I have been told that the 5 Dems voting for Marinelli were: Marinelli, Mazur, Konst, Miller-Williams and Wroblewski. Wroblewski and Kennedy both passed on the first round of the Roll Call vote. Kennedy ended up on the Bob Reynolds team when he did cast his vote.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyLocklear
    I have been told that the 5 Dems voting for Marinelli were: Marinelli, Mazur, Konst, Miller-Williams and Wroblewski. Wroblewski and Kennedy both passed on the first round of the Roll Call vote. Kennedy ended up on the Bob Reynolds team when he did cast his vote.
    Was this a private vote?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulJonson
    Was this a private vote?
    No, it was in open session yesterday at 2pm in the Legislative Chambers.

No, it was in open session yesterday at 2pm in the Legislative Chambers.
    That's what I thought, I was foggy as to why you "were told" who the Dems were that voted for Marinelli, you seem unsure.

Sorry for the confusion. I was not there so I did not observe the vote personally, but a friend who was there told me.

That's what I thought, I was foggy as to why you "were told" who the Dems were that voted for Marinelli, you seem unsure.

Sorry for the confusion. I was not there so I did not observe the vote personally, but a friend who was there told me.
    Ok. Sorry for the confusion.

If I may ask though, who would you have voted for?

Ok. Sorry for the confusion.

If I may ask though, who would you have voted for?
    Frank Clark, hands down

The same Dems that voted for Marinelli also voted for the Six Sigma item.

I do not know for sure which Dems voted for what but I believe from the article I read that Whyte, Mazur, Kennedy, Reynolds, Loughran, Ianello and Kozub didnt vote for Marinelli or Six Sigma.

Konst, Miller-Williams, Grant, Marinelli, Wroblewski, Ranzenhofer (R), Mills (R) and Rath (R) voted for Marinelli and Six Sigma.

Remember these are my observations and from a newspaper article, I was not there so I do not know for sure that this is accurate.

A bipartisan coalition of legislators in Erie County? Who would have thought? This is what happens when the Dems are in control. The factions become so divisive within their party. That is why everytime they get control of political arenas, they eventually fall apart even with large Democratic enrollments. People just get sick of the intraparty squabbles that only hurt the taxpayer.

It is happening in the City, County, to an extent the State and the definitely in the Federal Government. It is sad when the taxpayers are third or fourth on the list of priorities.
    I thought only one did NOT vote for 6 Sigma. I'd like to know which one didn't. Just out of curiosity. WGRZ never reported which one and did not follow up. I didn't see it in TBN either.

I'm out of her district, now, but I wonder if anyone has any kind of documented reason for thinking she was so bad. I know that she's respected by her constituents, but then I really, honestly don't know that much about it.

A bipartisan coalition of legislators in Erie County? Who would have thought?
    Ed Rath the III, legacy Legislator from the 15th District in Amherst referred to the Democrats as "The Brain Dead Democrats" publicy at a Republican Committee meeting. Big words from someone who got elected because he didn't have a real opponent.

Big words for someone who couldn't pass his bar exam 3 times.

Speaking of Braindead

Is this the same guy who couldn't pass the bar exam. Mommy got him a cozy job at NOCO which sells a lot of asphalt to the state and municipalities.Look in the mirror and you will see brain dead Ed the turd.

Quote Originally Posted by amhresident
    Ed Rath the III, legacy Legislator from the 15th District in Amherst referred to the Democrats as "The Brain Dead Democrats" publicy at a Republican Committee meeting. Big words from someone who got elected because he didn't have a real opponent.

Big words for someone who couldn't pass his bar exam 3 times.
    Who's fault is it he didn't have a "real" opponent? His?

Using "The Brain Dead Democrats" is nothing more or less than what the Democratic committee using when talking about Republicans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information