Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jump The Falls?

Unregistered

Jump The Falls?

Is now shut down. Does anyone know why? Looks very suspicious to me. However, there is still one Niagara Falls site still operating.

Quote Originally Posted by SundayNiagara
    Is now shut down. Does anyone know why? Looks very suspicious to me. However, there is still one Niagara Falls site still operating.
    Lack of interest??

b.b.

Looks like you won Mark.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    Looks like you won Mark.
    Methinks he stepped on the wrong toes and didn't have a choice.

Cool

Methinks he stepped on the wrong toes and didn't have a choice.
    Hi, Mark. You always had a problem with giving out false information and keeping your big trap shut. Here are the raw facts. So, take note Mr. Funky:

1.) Jump the Falls closed because of my choosing. It wasn't because of your site, which you have to spam on every Niagara Falls site you can find, it wasn't because of you. I chose to close my site because I'm working on other writing and graphics projects, and because I got bored with Jump the Falls.
    2.) Why does your site only have 190 members? My forum has been inactive for months, and I have close to 400 members, with new members still signing up. Why is that Mark? I don't think you're as intelligent or as popular as you have your other personalities believing.
    3.) There are a lot of people out there who would like me to bring Jump the Falls back. There are a lot of people out there who wish you'd go away. Why is that, Mark? Huh?

I have information on things in this city you, Speak Up WNY, The Gazette, The Buffalo News, WGRZ, WIVB, and WKBW will never know about, and will never believe. And if I feel like starting a site like Jump the Falls, I'll just flip the switch, and there's nothing you can do about it. So, go back to your hot dogs and drag races, and your 190 members who probably got bored of your site anyway.
    "Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work."

--Stephen King

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Ghost
    Hi, Mark. You always had a problem with giving out false information and keeping your big trap shut. Here are the raw facts. So, take note Mr. Funky:

1.) Jump the Falls closed because of my choosing. It wasn't because of your site, which you have to spam on every Niagara Falls site you can find, it wasn't because of you. I chose to close my site because I'm working on other writing and graphics projects, and because I got bored with Jump the Falls.
    2.) Why does your site only have 190 members? My forum has been inactive for months, and I have close to 400 members, with new members still signing up. Why is that Mark? I don't think you're as intelligent or as popular as you have your other personalities believing.
    3.) There are a lot of people out there who would like me to bring Jump the Falls back. There are a lot of people out there who wish you'd go away. Why is that, Mark? Huh?

I have information on things in this city you, Speak Up WNY, The Gazette, The Buffalo News, WGRZ, WIVB, and WKBW will never know about, and will never believe. And if I feel like starting a site like Jump the Falls, I'll just flip the switch, and there's nothing you can do about it. So, go back to your hot dogs and drag races, and your 190 members who probably got bored of your site anyway.
    Thanks for visiting!

Research indicates that copper wire, when polished to a rich green patina, exhibits superior sonic characteristics!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What was jump the falls? what was the address?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Now why would you hold back information if it's beneficial to the community?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Now why would you hold back information if it's beneficial to the community?
    See my second post on this subject!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    See my second post on this subject!

And?

Lack of interest??

b.b.
    I asked why would be hold back information that would be beneficial to the community.

Unregistered
    And?

I asked why would be hold back information that would be beneficial to the community.
    Could it be because he was told not to?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Could it be because he was told not to?
    By who?

Unregistered
    By who?
    He bad-mouthed a lot of people in NF, then hid behind his Tree Ghost alias. My guess is that someone found out his true identity.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He bad-mouthed a lot of people in NF, then hid behind his Tree Ghost alias. My guess is that someone found out his true identity.
    I don't care who he is... I want to know what the information is and is it legit.

Unregistered
    I don't care who he is... I want to know what the information is and is it legit.
    He won't tell!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information