Thread: Lancaster Town Attorney change?

Lancaster Town Attorney change?

Current Town Attorney Richard Sherwood's name is missing from the Organizational Agenda list. It states that current Deputy Town Attorney John Dudziak is going to be appointed Town Attorney this coming Monday evening at a salary of $40,000 - much below Sherwood's.

What are Dudziak's qualifications and what capacity will he be serving the town - Town Board only, Town and Planning Board? A full time attorney for $40,000? I think not!

As much as Sherwood has been a pain for residents attending board meetings, he has been the town protector and a savior for the often rambling Town Supervisor. He is respected for his legal counsel.

The house cleaning continues to set in place more yes men for the Town Democratic Party. I asked in another thread whose head was next on the chopping block. Could this be it. I'm shocked.

Who will be covering Giza's ass now?

Talking Richard must have been a bad boy?

Quote Originally Posted by pudge
    Current Town Attorney Richard Sherwood's name is missing from the Organizational Agenda list. It states that current Deputy Town Attorney John Dudziak is going to be appointed Town Attorney this coming Monday evening at a salary of $40,000 - much below Sherwood's.

What are Dudziak's qualifications and what capacity will he be serving the town - Town Board only, Town and Planning Board? A full time attorney for $40,000? I think not!

As much as Sherwood has been a pain for residents attending board meetings, he has been the town protector and a savior for the often rambling Town Supervisor. He is respected for his legal counsel.

The house cleaning continues to set in place more yes men for the Town Democratic Party. I asked in another thread whose head was next on the chopping block. Could this be it. I'm shocked.

Who will be covering Giza's ass now?
    The town is better off and the next move should be the Town Dem. Chairman Terry Mc. should get on the bus of slime balls that should go.then Please look at the Planning Board and Stanley K. The chairman and string puller for the Dems. in Lancaster. This only the start and I hope it's true, and not just a bad dream ?

The Bee had a article in about Abraham getting appointed at a Dec. 3rd meeting of the town of Lancaster and I got the Bee on the 4Th of Jan. someone is B.Sing the residents and taxpayers with illegal meetings. Was it in the Bee the official newspaper of the Town that there was going to be a meeting. And if pudge was correct in his questions of the meeting and no reporter was there then how would the puppet of a write from the Bee had know that Abraham was being sworn in at the Jan. 3rd. meeting if no one was there. Sounds like the reporter is in the pocket of the Town Board and write's what she is given and who is feeding her. GIZA ?

Thread Information