Have you ever watch your neighborhood and see how many people walk their dog or dogs on your street, I have and what I have witness bothers me to some extent. What bother’s me the most are dog owners who think they can walk their dog down several neighborhood streets before their dog needs to crap. Its these dog owners who are giving the bad name to the word owner of a dog.

I don’t own a dog however, I did own a dog once and chose not to own one again but that’s another story. On my neighborhood street you can see at least 6 or more dog owners walking their dogs on any giving day all who do not carry that plastic bag to pick up their dogs mess…If you don’t like picking up your dogs crap then don’t get a dog its that simple. Another issue is dog pee many people don’t care while walking their dog (s) down someone’s street if their dog pee on your grass. They have no clue that maybe the owner of that grass spends lots of money to keep their grass pee until you walk by every day and your dog pees in the same spot all summer long did you know that pee spot will turn yellow/brown from your dogs high acidic asdic in there pee that kills that persons grass of course you don’t because many dog owners do not teach themselves how to be a real dog owner.

Another issue is why in the world do dog owners bring their dog (s) to shopping malls, Department stores, Grocery stores etc.. a like locking their dog in the car for let say hours at a time in the hot sun. These dog owners should be locked up in a metal box for hours and see if they will survive the day in hot sun. Another issue is why do dog owners pull on their dog leash like their in a tug of war learn how to control your dog through proper education these dog owners have no clue how to be the pack leader which means showing your dog how to act. I am sure there can be a list of issues that could fill a book heck there are tons of dog books out there to read. My suggestion is to go to this Website http://www.cesarsway.com/dogwhisperer/ and educate yourself if you love your dog you will learn how to raise a dog…do you treat your family like you treat your dog.

I love dogs but I am no longer willing to run after one and this brings up another issue, many people I see don’t give their dog (s) any water on those hot summer days thinking their dog will handle it wrong ! Carry a bottle of water for your dog especially if you are at the park walking for an hour or more with your dog stop every 15 minutes and give your dog water on those real hot, hot days. Don’t walk or run your dog until you have put in your excurse time you target for yourself remember your dog is part of your excurse program if you bring it along with you.

Another issue is don’t feed your dog what you eat. Dog can’t handle the human food that we humans eat your dog digests human food poorly in fact, some human meat raw or cooked could give your dog worms read, learn, educate yourself to be the best dog owner you can be., I know there are pro’s and con’s on human food but a good dog owner only feeds their dog (s) food that is good for only them…have you ever seen a human beings eating dog for not very healthy is it. Overall, if you have done any of these issues yourself you shouldn’t own a dog let alone more than one dog…hope your dog (s) have a healthy safe summer but that is left up to you the dog owner.