Thread: Rusinski for Town Council

Rusinski for Town Council

Other than a few well placed road signs, next to Meegan and Clarke for some reason, I haven't heard much from this candidate. I have heard rumors that he has a previous arrest record for assault.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller View Post
    Other than a few well placed road signs, next to Meegan and Clarke for some reason, I haven't heard much from this candidate. I have heard rumors that he has a previous arrest record for assault.

I did hear something about this. It involved Rusinski when he was a Commissioner for Winchester Fire Co. They were at a conference in New Orleans and he did in fact get charged with assault.

Quote Originally Posted by truth seeker View Post
    I did hear something about this. It involved Rusinski when he was a Commissioner for Winchester Fire Co. They were at a conference in New Orleans and he did in fact get charged with assault.
    Any idea how this turned out? Was he found guilty of a crime? If he was charged in New Orleans, I would assume he would have had to return to enter a plea and then have a trial or plea to something. Did any of this happen?

Wouldn't it be interesting if he didn't return to face the charges and there is a bench warrant out for his arrest.

Anyone know anything further on this? If this is true, way to go Democratic Party for endorsing this guy. Seems to question their credibility a bit.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Are you just throwing out little false rumors?

Any idea how this turned out? Was he found guilty of a crime? If he was charged in New Orleans, I would assume he would have had to return to enter a plea and then have a trial or plea to something. Did any of this happen?

Wouldn't it be interesting if he didn't return to face the charges and there is a bench warrant out for his arrest.

Anyone know anything further on this? If this is true, way to go Democratic Party for endorsing this guy. Seems to question their credibility a bit.
    Spoken by someone with close ties to West Seneca Repubblican party and Eric Paul

It sounds like a cover up if no one wants to talk about it. Ask anyone in Winchester and I'm sure they all know what happened. The truth needs to come out before people go to the polls and vote. These are not false rumors, they are the truth.

I am not thrilled with Rusinski, but you need to come up with something more than an alleged arrest in another state in order for this to be taken seriously to any degree, a newspaper article, a certificate of conviction/disposition, etc.

There are more substantive reasons why I do not believe he should be elected, ask some of the employees at Rural/Metro.

For example: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/buff...7KK2O/p12#c232

You know, I would skip a raise and hold with my benefits if they would fire Adin, Erin and the Queen of liars, John Rusinski.
    I would like a job where I didn't need to bring a witness with me (you're not allowed a voice recorder) to make sure they do not lie, make up stories or change what was being said.
    Where your boss doesn't call you and all those who do your job "an uneducated retard."
    Where you don't have to be worried about losing your job because someone lies about you to save their job or they are screwing someone in managment and want to get rid of you to work with their "friend" instead.
    Where you don't have to be worried about being written up for doing the things which were right to do yesterday but are wrong today. Stickers on billing forms???
    Where people who are truely uneducated about EMS do not run EMS.
    Where an EMS company does not live and die by billing. We sleep in the ambulances? Well, we sure don't sleep in our quarters because THERE ARE NO COUCHES IN THERE ANYMORE. You work a 16 hour shift and have to come back in 8 hours. Well really 4-6 hours because you've been held over.AGAIN!!! So instead of going home you sit at a table. You'll be nice and well rested in the morning. Ready to work another 16 hours driving an ambulace thorugh the city.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information