Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why was History of BlackAfricans Hidden in America

Why was History of BlackAfricans Hidden in America

[IMG][/IMG]

they have a whole month dedicated to it and now you are going to say well yes but it is the shortest month
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

When the constitution of the United States was written black people were not considered equal with whites.

This is one of the reason why black people ask for a Black History month.

If white America wants to end this separation include this in american history books, until then we aren't considered equal in america. It should be included 12 months of the year along with white american history in america.

Unregistered

and then the christians, jews, hindus,arabs,chinese etc are going to want their month

and then the christians, jews, hindus,arabs,chinese etc are going to want their month

this whole idea of statistical apportionment of history is going on all through Britain and Europe and its political correctness is ripping these nations apart.

here is an idea...instead of marketing the wonderful contributions african americans have made and celebrating them why not focus all the energies in the african american community to keeping your kids in school, off drugs, celebate and off government assistance.

seems to me your putting lipstick on a sick pig...fix your culture first before you ask the nation to celebrate your culture.

You can't read or smething, we are talking about america.

African Americans help build this country and made many people a lot of money who otherwise would have never been able to do so.

Lies and more lies have destroyed black history in america.

Blacks were not considered equal when the constitution was written, so it applied to white people of any nationality, but not those of color.

Go ahead and assume (correctly) that I can't watch streaming video at work, and then give me an idea of what you're getting out of this and what you want.

I'll agree that part of enticing a group to stand up for itself is to demonstrate the forgotten proud history and base of that group. Past celebrating that proud heritage (which we do), what else do you want?
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

read my thread title, that's what this is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy

this whole idea of statistical apportionment of history is going on all through Britain and Europe and its political correctness is ripping these nations apart.

here is an idea...instead of marketing the wonderful contributions african americans have made and celebrating them why not focus all the energies in the african american community to keeping your kids in school, off drugs, celebate and off government assistance.

seems to me your putting lipstick on a sick pig...fix your culture first before you ask the nation to celebrate your culture.
    First time I've read a "Timmy Post" and agreed with it 100%

I want a white people month now.
    I am so omniscient - if there were to be two omnisciences, I would be both.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorku
    First time I've read a "Timmy Post" and agreed with it 100%

I want a white people month now.
    I want a whole St. Patricks month instead of just 1 day
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Unregistered

think they need to look at the current state of african american subculture....its n

the overwhelming evidence of my argument is irrefutable with regards to the disintegration of african american culture and our urban fabric after desegregation. Dropout rates, absent fathers, single mothers, government assistance, substance abuse, prostitution, illiteracy, rap and gangsta rap...no one can dispute that the legacy of civil rights didnt birth a renaissance in the US but a decaying corpse. There is less prejudice now than ever before and the african american community is sicker than at anytime since slavery.

their trying to apportion history based on population of race, religion, ethnicity etc.

its the tyranny of the minority over the majority

putting lipstick on a dead corpse may make it look better but its still a dead rotting corpse...so before the african american community wants an entire month....I think they need to look at the current state of african american subculture....its nothing to be proud of....or celebrate

White people have discriminated against people of color for way too long.

You don't need a white history month, you have it all yr round.

You didn't need a white ms america, you always thought white was right.

Don't worry about the whitehouse being led by some one of color, if a minority was ever elected he would get assasinated.

Wake up cmon lets keep it real.

The browning of america is gonna change all of that by 2010

Unregistered

its not the browning of america that is the real problem

its not the browning of america that is the real problem

no the real problem is the liberal victimized minority mindset like yourself that uses the smallest part of their education to blame anyone who achieves anything and has any savings ... etc....as deserving of regulation, taxes and wealth redistribution

so that the browing of america through illegal immigration, through a 50-75% minority drop out rate that rejects education, that accepts welfare, that accepts substance abuse and single mother pregnancy because the state will pay for it, that rejects work because the state pays for food and housing, etc etc etc.

the real truth is that the african americans that value safety, education, work and marriage etc....get the respect that they deserve without walking around with accusations of racism, descrimination, quotas, etc.

its the minorities that dont deserve it...that cry the loudest...because they want the money, influence, power, etc....because of color alone.

and good luck with that...because its very transparent and all but the most liberally diseased minds can see through it.

Quote Originally Posted by unioncop
    they have a whole month dedicated to it and now you are going to say well yes but it is the shortest month

Translation

Quote Originally Posted by unioncop
    uggh, the nig-ers bitched and moaned that they're contributions weren't being talked about so we gave them a month. Now they want more? They should just shut up and be happy we let them have a month..

Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth
    You can't read or smething, ...
    I only giggled and did not LOL
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy

translation

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information