Thread: What A Joke, more empty stores

Unregistered

What A Joke, more empty stores

Now they want to build a another Shopping plaza on
    Transit, Hello!, Did they look at the amount of already empty/vacant stores in that area ? You got for lease signs at almost every plaza, Valu Plaza, Transit French Plaza, New Target Plaza, (They just built 6 new stores on Transit Rd and they only leased 1 to AT& T wireless, plus they built 2 stores behind Hollywood video that have never been leased yet and it's going on 2 years) Wegmans Plaza also has 3 vacant stores,

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    We have to find out if they pay full assessment on property taxes when a buiding lays empty. If they don't pay the full rate when empty we have to get that changed.

I'm sorry, I know I would rather look at trees or homes not empty strip plazas.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDude
    Transit, Hello!, Did they look at the amount of already empty/vacant stores in that area ? You got for lease signs at almost every plaza, Valu Plaza, Transit French Plaza, New Target Plaza, (They just built 6 new stores on Transit Rd and they only leased 1 to AT& T wireless, plus they built 2 stores behind Hollywood video that have never been leased yet and it's going on 2 years) Wegmans Plaza also has 3 vacant stores,

What location???? Transit road is long...

Concernedwnyer are you a complete idiot or what, read Value Plaza is in Lancaster between William and Anthony drive thaaaaa. Transit and French Plaza is at the end of French Rd. in the Town of Lancaster Thaaaaaaaa. The New Target Plaza is near William and is in Cheektowaga and the new builds are next to Target Thaaaaaaaaaa ! are you that dumb or just a total idiot that want to see his name in print. It is important to see that the over building on Transit road is going to effect each and everyone in both Towns and traffic will increase and who's paying you and me IDIOT

Transit road is ridiculous for its entire length!
    A perfect example of why the invention of the suburb was another human blunder.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDude
    As usual, you're posting things that mean a whole lot of nothing.

Value Plaza - Manhattan Bagel closed, big deal.

Transit French - I don't even know what's vacant there, but it's nothing major. You must have noticed the major overhaul that ForestView did - I'm surprised you didn't mention that.

Target Plaza - the mortar is barely dry. AT&T is the first tenant. Construction was only started on that plaza this past Summer. So, what's your point?

Wegman's Plaza - Master Chong's Tae Know Doe built a new building behind Dunkin Donuts. That's a local business expanding. So, that's the vacancy. I wasn't aware that there are two others -- Which tenants vacated?

Thread Information