Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Satish to name Schratz Deputy Supervisor

Satish to name Schratz Deputy Supervisor

Satish will name Schratz Deputy Supervisor. Can you imagine her running a meeting or the Town for that matter.The odd couple at its best.

If he doesn't change his mind!

Did Schratz pay her taxes or pay her vendors yet?

Man, I thought Cheektowaga was bad..... you guys have Mohan and Schratz running the show.... yikes!

Schratz is following in Roy Wixson's footsteps, will just have to hold our noses and then she'll be gone! Schratz is meaner then Roy Wixson and Don Imus combined.

I seriously think that Weinstein would be a better choice. Seems that the "people" like him. At least he is EDUCATED!!! Schratz is just plain STUPID!

Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    Man, I thought Cheektowaga was bad..... you guys have Mohan and Schratz running the show.... yikes!

agree. this is about as horrible as it gets.
    That lady is pure evil with enough sub-agendas to sink the British navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek
    I seriously think that Weinstein would be a better choice. Seems that the "people" like him. At least he is EDUCATED!!! Schratz is just plain STUPID!
    Barry helped bankrupt Erie County. No doubt he could do an equally effective job in Amherst and much more efficiently than Shelley because of his experience and education.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    Barry helped bankrupt Erie County. No doubt he could do an equally effective job in Amherst and much more efficiently than Shelley because of his experience and education.
    Perhaps, but he's not gonna pick Bucki or Ward........

Wixson

What happened to his buddy, Roy? Or does Satish have the town attorney's job lined up for him?
    dono

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    Perhaps, but he's not gonna pick Bucki or Ward........
    They wouldn't accept. And Barry remains a major reason why Erie County is in the serious condition we are in. Actually. Erie County is in the serious condition it is in because of Barry and the merry band of Republican big spenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvoakley
    What happened to his buddy, Roy? Or does Satish have the town attorney's job lined up for him?
    Shelly kisses better?
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    They wouldn't accept. And Barry remains a major reason why Erie County is in the serious condition we are in. Actually. Erie County is in the serious condition it is in because of Barry and the merry band of Republican big spenders.
    First off, you shouldn't be answering for Bucki or Ward. Secondly, I don't dispute what you are saying about Barry/EC. but the majority of the Amherst voters put Barry in office (TB). I don't like it, but I have to respect it. Lastly, I'd hope that Satish rethinks the issue of putting Schratz second in line to the throne. It is not good practice to hand this distinction to someone who defies the rule of the land. (IE: paying taxes)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dvoakley
    That would be my best guess. And I am hoping that Mohan is considering Bob Danni (instead of Russ Stoll) for Town Engineer. I think that Danni would know NOT to sign a PIP before getting TB approval. Burrow is one stupid guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    First off, you shouldn't be answering for Bucki or Ward. Secondly, I don't dispute what you are saying about Barry/EC. but the majority of the Amherst voters put Barry in office (TB). I don't like it, but I have to respect it. Lastly, I'd hope that Satish rethinks the issue of putting Schratz second in line to the throne. It is not good practice to hand this distinction to someone who defies the rule of the land. (IE: paying taxes)!!!
    Satish rethink? Come on, like his hero Bushie Jr. he never makes a mistake or misthinks.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information