Thread: ISO brother born May of 1970 Buffalo/Williamsville, NY

ISO brother born May of 1970 Buffalo/Williamsville, NY

I am the adoptees half brother Tim

DOB May 23-28 of 1970
    South Buffalo Mercy Hospital. Buffalo, NY
    His birth name was James Warren Belile
    Attending physician was Doctor Gregeory.
    His birth Mothers name is Linda Urban (Belile)
    His birth Fathers name is James Urban
    Adoption handled threw Lutheran Service of Williamsville, NY

Birth Mother and Father married 20 some years later and still are currently married and living in Hamburg, NY

He has two (2) half brothers and one (1) half sister from his Mother’s side and he has a half brother and half sister from his Fathers side with me being the half brother from his Father’s side the oldest (1968) of all three (3) brothers and two (2) sisters not to mention countless cousins and Aunts and Uncles.
    Him and I were the only two children put up for adoption.

I am not sure what he would look like, but I am 6’ tall @ 200lbs. with hazel eyes and brown hair with a lot of grey hair. (I started going grey at the age of 17)
    Our Father has Brown eyes and a lot of grey hair as well. Our father is about 5’9” tall with a good built. There are some medical conditions he needs to be aware of as well.

It took me 18 years to find everyone and when I did it turned out that I actually grew up with my birth family, but none of us including our Father knew it!! (Small world)
    I found everyone except for my brother on Tuesday December 26 of 2006 and after discovering I had a brother I have been looking and searching everywhere for him.
    He may not even know that he was adopted. I am sure he has plenty of questions that I would be very happy to answer for him. If this person sounds familiar to anyone…PLEASE email me at timmybaron@aol.com

If you’re out there brother, it would be a pleasure to talk to you or meet you with no strings attached if need be. I am sure you have plenty of questions just like I did when I found out I was adopted and I would be more then happy to answer any questions you may have. I would not inform anyone, unless you wanted me to. I just want to know if your doing alright and are happy, but I would love to get to know you if you chose to.
    Just send an email to timmybaron@aol.com
    Your Brother
    Tim
    This candle will remain lit, until all adoptees have full access to their original birth records, and know their true identities, just like any other AMERICAN !

did u contact lutheran services about this? they might have contact info on his adoptive parents - adoption isnt a bad thing - different circumstances warrant different choices is all - i wish you the best

Thread Information