View Poll Results: Businessmen and Farm Managers must be identified and punished for hiring illegals.

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 86.96%
  • NO

3 13.04%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by govtchecker
    Yet, they are citizens. Not here in violation of the law.

Be here against the law of this country and you should get nothing. Nothing at all. If you want a hand out, GO HOME.
    OR BECOME A CITIZEN AND THEN YOU GET EVERYTHING FOR FREE! And you can be become a piece of scum like the majority of our population and live off the tits of the workers.

The illegals do give back to the economy--they rent--puts money into a landlords pocket--who pays taxes---its all circular--the problem is that everyone has been brainwashed to believe the Mexicans are the real problem and concern when its the US GOVT! Get it straight--Lets not be that naive---US GOVT just asked for 30 Billion to continue to fight a was that the CITIZENS DO NOT WANT! LIE LIES LIES.
    Peace Out Funky

I say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Fog
    OR BECOME A CITIZEN AND THEN YOU GET EVERYTHING FOR FREE! And you can be become a piece of scum like the majority of our population and live off the tits of the workers.

The illegals do give back to the economy--they rent--puts money into a landlords pocket--who pays taxes---its all circular--the problem is that everyone has been brainwashed to believe the Mexicans are the real problem and concern when its the US GOVT! Get it straight--Lets not be that naive---US GOVT just asked for 30 Billion to continue to fight a was that the CITIZENS DO NOT WANT! LIE LIES LIES.
    How about all of the identities that are stolen. One every three seconds.
    To pay taxes, they have to use someones Social Security Number, DO YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER YOURS?

Did I ever say the word Mexican? Yet they are the biggest part of the illegal pie.
    The Mexicans are a problem for this country. Go to the southwest and see for yourself what is going on. Don't want to come legally. Want everyone else to speak their D---- language. Get in line to come legally or expect hostility. There is an invasion taking place every day on the southern border of this country and people don't care.

As for your last statement that QUOTE "CITIZENS DO NOT WANT! LIES LIES LIES" You must be one really smart person to know what everyone wants especially me since you and I have never meet and I know that you and I do no see eye to eye. If you are talking about the war in Iraq, it is something that I most definitely want. I want it more than the social service system that wastes much more money than this war has cost.
    NEXT THOUGHT please. Try again and quite trying to speak for everyone else.

So how do illegals add positively to our country? Besides their hard work ethic, please give some tangible evidence that by having illegals we are better off paying for all the negatives (economy, health care, public education, cost of not having an official language, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    So how do illegals add positively to our country? Besides their hard work ethic, please give some tangible evidence that by having illegals we are better off paying for all the negatives (economy, health care, public education, cost of not having an official language, etc).
    Well, since the War of Northern Agression allowed the damn Yankees to take the black man away from our pastoral care, we have to have SOME sort of underclass upon which the burden of physically building and maintaining our country can be placed.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    Well, since the War of Northern Agression allowed the damn Yankees to take the black man away from our pastoral care, we have to have SOME sort of underclass upon which the burden of physically building and maintaining our country can be placed.
    You're right! Lincoln screwed it for us, I guess we'll have to hope for another cast of presidents to do nothing. I mean amnesty will make them legal and if we enforce the border then we'll have fewer inexpensive workers.

Your right; we should only support the filth and scum of this country who DO NOTHING but sit on their ass all day. Give me a hard working illegal ANYDAY.

I'm sick of this propaganda===Yeah, Mexicans are destroying our economy...not the millions of US CITIZENS who do nothing but collect. There is NO DIFFERENCE except one is a citizen and one is not....Its all a ploy---

"Worry about the illegals"--while we steal ALL YOUR MONEY and cause wars in the name of money--and lie to you--Thank you
    US GOVT.
    So why pay double Velvet? Put the "recipients" that are legal to work. If we are paying them anyway they should earn it. The illegals......send them back.

I'm all for fine/jail time for business that knowingly employ illeagles

How about all of the identities that are stolen. One every three seconds.
    To pay taxes, they have to use someones Social Security Number, DO YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER YOURS?

Did I ever say the word Mexican? Yet they are the biggest part of the illegal pie.
    The Mexicans are a problem for this country. Go to the southwest and see for yourself what is going on. Don't want to come legally. Want everyone else to speak their D---- language. Get in line to come legally or expect hostility. There is an invasion taking place every day on the southern border of this country and people don't care.

As for your last statement that QUOTE "CITIZENS DO NOT WANT! LIES LIES LIES" You must be one really smart person to know what everyone wants especially me since you and I have never meet and I know that you and I do no see eye to eye. If you are talking about the war in Iraq, it is something that I most definitely want. I want it more than the social service system that wastes much more money than this war has cost.
    NEXT THOUGHT please. Try again and quite trying to speak for everyone else.
    I lived in Southern California---I don't recall everyone wanting me to speak THEIR language. As for the war in Iraq its a bleeding whore of money nothing more--I guess the polls that says 80% of the americans want to end the war were wrong. And by the way, ys I am smart--your a sheep...keep following your government will take good care of you!
    Peace Out Funky

I lived in Southern California---I don't recall everyone wanting me to speak THEIR language. As for the war in Iraq its a bleeding whore of money nothing more--I guess the polls that says 80% of the americans want to end the war were wrong. And by the way, ys I am smart--your a sheep...keep following your government will take good care of you!
    You say nothing about the bleeding heart social programs that waste so much money that it isn't funny, yet that doesn't surprise me.
    What poll says 80% of Americans want to end the War?
    Yes, you are so smart that I'm a sheep. Better to be a sheep than a HORSES ---!!
    As far as following my govt. Funny, if it isn't your Govt. too then go home to wherever you came from.
    Are you an Illegal Immigrant? I think you are aren't you. Tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    The people who are working on farms aren't on social services, so how, exactly, are you paying to support them?
    What makes you think that all farm workers are illegals?

You say nothing about the bleeding heart social programs that waste so much money that it isn't funny, yet that doesn't surprise me.
    What poll says 80% of Americans want to end the War?
    Yes, you are so smart that I'm a sheep. Better to be a sheep than a HORSES ---!!
    As far as following my govt. Funny, if it isn't your Govt. too then go home to wherever you came from.
    Are you an Illegal Immigrant? I think you are aren't you. Tell the truth.
    So now you want to stop me from bashing my government? Your a communist! I knew it---America PLEASE! Go and spend your money on what your sold on TV and call me later. Every Poll says 80%--Who the hell wants to be over there--Now your a fake war monger as well? Come on now, I always thought your posts showed intelligence. So baaaaaaadown sheep the man is calling and the poision is coming--good luck.
    And no I'm not an illegal. I never been arrested and I have never lied to an entire country to start a war that can't be stopped. But your right its ALL the illegals fault!
    Peace Out Funky

The same can be said for white trash, poor and other minorities but since their American I guess it makes it all right. This is all more hatred spread by our government to keep OUR EYES off of them. But whatever makes people sleep better at night I guess.
    Peace Out Funky

The same can be said for white trash, poor and other minorities but since their American I guess it makes it all right. This is all more hatred spread by our government to keep OUR EYES off of them. But whatever makes people sleep better at night I guess.
    Yes, we do have more responsibility to tend to our own before we take on the ailments of others.

I do not begrudge the Mexicans or any other nationality, ethnicity, etc for achieving a better life. I am not a fan of them doing it at my expense, along with the white trash you mentioned that forever keep us down.

Do we not make the government? Do we not elect our so called representatives, aka elected officials? So are we spreading the hatred?

What will make me sleep better at night is knowing that my government works for me and not for a corporation or some third world country.

Yes, we do have more responsibility to tend to our own before we take on the ailments of others.

I do not begrudge the Mexicans or any other nationality, ethnicity, etc for achieving a better life. I am not a fan of them doing it at my expense, along with the white trash you mentioned that forever keep us down.

Do we not make the government? Do we not elect our so called representatives, aka elected officials? So are we spreading the hatred?

What will make me sleep better at night is knowing that my government works for me and not for a corporation or some third world country.
    Well unfortunately our government does not work for us--its bought and paid for. Scum is scum in my book!
    Peace Out Funky

So now you want to stop me from bashing my government? Your a communist! I knew it---America PLEASE! Go and spend your money on what your sold on TV and call me later. Every Poll says 80%--Who the hell wants to be over there--Now your a fake war monger as well? Come on now, I always thought your posts showed intelligence. So baaaaaaadown sheep the man is calling and the poision is coming--good luck.
    And no I'm not an illegal. I never been arrested and I have never lied to an entire country to start a war that can't be stopped. But your right its ALL the illegals fault!
    No I never stated nor do I want anyone to stop debating and talking about things. Quite the opposite.
    Now to the to name calling. If someone does not agree with our point of view, name call and they all really hurt.
    No, I am not a communist, but try again.
    You speak in absolutes with the polling, yet I have not been privy to a polls that say 80% of the country wants us out of Iraq. The opposite is not true either. The truth of the matter is that it varies from 40 to 60 % depending on the sping of the media. One other thing, I can manipulate the same data to same the complete opposite.
    More name calling with the fake war monger? What am I if I am a fake war monger?
    NO, everything (again in absolutes) is not the illegals fault, but we are a nation of law (some enforced and some not) so these Illegals (wherever) they are from should be expected to follow our laws. They are illegal, and so they so leave. By force if necessary.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information