Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHO decided to send out an IP party person to sign for democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Then Collins has you fooled. For example, he has proposed putting the cost of maintaining the library buildings on the towns. He has put the county roads in Cheektowaga needing repair at the end of the list because the town is mostly democrats. Clarence gets a larger share of the sales tax from the Galleria then Cheektowaga, yet cheektowaga pays all the costs associated with the mall.

Collins is balancing the county budget on the backs of towns like Cheektowaga.
    Collins has Erie County in the BLACK! Whatever garbage you want to spew is just that GARBAGE! Cheektowaga pays more for everything because of stupidity and they don't even use a time clock for some employees. Let them pay with all the millions they rip offf from their taxpayers!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    WHo is currently running the local party? There is something most definitely screwed up. Specially seeing they are collecting signatures for the same group of democrats that have over the years caused our taxes to be the highest in the area, isn't that correct?

I think the IP group should be supporting Ted Morton instead of ANY current elected official in my town. Charley is fine though. He has shown me over time where actions were taken to physically save money for the people who live here...

I also heard the new guy running our police department has drastically cut the over time games.
    No one runs the local parties they are non exsistent all endorsements come from the State Party.

Originally posted by nogods:
    Then Collins has you fooled. For example, he has proposed putting the cost of maintaining the library buildings on the towns. He has put the county roads in Cheektowaga needing repair at the end of the list because the town is mostly democrats. Clarence gets a larger share of the sales tax from the Galleria then Cheektowaga, yet cheektowaga pays all the costs associated with the mall.
    How can that be when the 3% of the sales tax that is shared by municipalities is based on full market value and population on an alternating basis. 1/1 to 3/31 and 7/1 to 9/30 the distribution is based on property full market value with Cheektowaga having a full market value of
    5,357,970,556 and Clarence's only at 3,392,718,673, Cheektowaga gets the greater share. 4/1 to 6/30 and 10/1 to 12/31 the sales tax distribution is based on population with Cheektowaga's 2010 census population at 88,226 and Clarence's population at 30,673, Cheektowaga again gets the greater share.

Look at the cities of Buffalo, Lackawanna and Tonawanda. They share 10% alone of the 3% and then again are in the municipal sharing pot with the towns.

http://www2.erie.gov/comptroller/ind...x-distribution

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    No one runs the local parties they are non exsistent all endorsements come from the State Party.
    You are totally ignorant on how the endorsement process works.
    Fully stimulated...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A woman and guy stopped and asked for a signature again today. When I asked what party are they carrying the petition for they were vague and wouldn't say... They specifically asked for me by name so I guess it had to be for IP party. They are collecting signatures for marc P for county exec.

Apparently the dems are far up the IP's butt.

Quote Originally Posted by knowsitall View Post
    You are totally ignorant on how the endorsement process works.
    No I am not the State IP thru Frank McKay controls all endorsements for Erie County. Look it up. Any local IP party in Erie County is not legally recognized by the state party.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information