Thread: Democrats being Democrats

Democrats being Democrats

Did anyone else notice that the Legislators made certain to retain Tim Clark's job on the Film Commission in the budget this year? This after every non-Clark Democrat tore that Giambra-Clark job up as nothing more than patronage of the highest level for Clark's support of Giambra.

This is just one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarThePirate
    Did anyone else notice that the Legislators made certain to retain Tim Clark's job on the Film Commission in the budget this year? This after every non-Clark Democrat tore that Giambra-Clark job up as nothing more than patronage of the highest level for Clark's support of Giambra.

Even better is Tom Mazur talking about additions and cuts to the budget:

"Is it a form of pork? Yeah. But it's a form of fairness, too."

Isn't that an appointed position? If so, the position will be there but will Tim be there?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulJonson

That was the funniest thing yet.

Is Konst the only sane Democrat left? She voted against Vacco, the film commission and probably the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulJonson

I somehow missed that.
    then again, it's amazing that he got reelected when the only campaigning he did was send a black and white photo of him and his dog out to voters.

I somehow missed that.
    then again, it's amazing that he got reelected when the only campaigning he did was send a black and white photo of him and his dog out to voters.
    Even more amazing is that he said he would address the accusations of sexual abuse/harassment against one of his students at ECC last year. Of course he never said a word and was re-elected. Why people continue to vote for this guy is unknown to me.

I somehow missed that.
    Was that black and white photo his mugshot?

I think Tim Clark is out now. Am I wrong? I think he is going to be grouping together anti-lenny people and use this (jobless by lenny's dems) as a way to overtake him in the chair

Quote Originally Posted by PAC police
    I think Tim Clark is out now. Am I wrong? I think he is going to be grouping together anti-lenny people and use this (jobless by lenny's dems) as a way to overtake him in the chair
    Won't he have to stand in line? I mean Keane is rumored to want the EC Chair job now, along with Frank Max and a host of other wannabes.

The EC Dem Chair seat is going to be interesting. A lot of questions will surface.

Will Lennihan even run again? There is a good chance the Hillary team may pick him up from what is circulating.

Tim Clark couldn't even get his brother to beat Griffin in the EC Exec primary let alone take over the entire EC Democrats. If he's going to try and pool the people that lost their patronage jobs because of the Collins win, well wouldn't most of them be republicans anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    Won't he have to stand in line? I mean Keane is rumored to want the EC Chair job now, along with Frank Max and a host of other wannabes.
    The only person say Keane for EC Dem chair is Illuzzi. I seriously doubt he'll run for anything anymore. He's got to be dead beat from the past year, and it's not a good note to run for another seat on.

Don't know anything about Max for it either other than what Illuzzi posts.

And with about 1/3 of Illuzzi's articles being accurate those aren't great sources. Anyone heard any of this stuff from sources other than that one?

The only person say Keane for EC Dem chair is Illuzzi. I seriously doubt he'll run for anything anymore. He's got to be dead beat from the past year, and it's not a good note to run for another seat on.

Don't know anything about Max for it either other than what Illuzzi posts.

And with about 1/3 of Illuzzi's articles being accurate those aren't great sources. Anyone heard any of this stuff from sources other than that one?
    I don't go on Illuzzi. I heard it from a friend but unsure where he heard it (Illuzzi?). I guess we'll have to see.

it will be interesting. please keep us posted.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Thread Information