Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Youtube video (long - 10 min.) Discuss.

Youtube video (long - 10 min.) Discuss.

It is ten minutes long, but I'm curious as to what peoples reactions are to this video, without providing any setup or context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtgzB...eature=related

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenpain
    It is ten minutes long, but I'm curious as to what peoples reactions are to this video, without providing any setup or context.

Discuss.
    The kid got what he deserved.

Rule 1 - When you are getting pulled over you do EXACTLY as the cop says. You do not call the shots and you do not tell the cop what is going to happen. This kid did.

Rule 2 - When the cop wants to place you under arrest you do not walk away or back to your car. Some of you my not grasp this but walking away and back to your car is an act of aggression. This kid did.

Just from this video the guy and the girl are punks who have problems with authority. They may run over mommy and daddy but that sh*t does not fly with cops. These two kids telling the cop at various points what he has the right to do simply shows how ignorant they are.

As for the eventual retards that bash cops as being aggressive spare me. If you have a family member on the force you have no problem with this video. Stuff like this easily turns into a cop shooting because the kid is hiding an 8-ball in the glove box and does not want mommy and daddy to know his hobby.

Just looking at the comments shows you how ignorant people are. They say that this kid was tasered for not signing a speeding ticket. This is wrong. He was being placed under arrest for not signing the ticket. He was tasered for walking away from a cop and back to his car after.

Cops like that should have their throats cut.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvan_fettle

Retard #1

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS
    Retard #1
    Bullshyte. That cop had a major power trip problem.

one of my sons is with NYPD...he works in harlem.....it ain't easy...

the last thing they need is a cop hater like fettle...

Well....it's a tough one.

First of all, it seems like the guy was being a bit of a dick. It's hard to tell, with the sound of the traffic, but it sounds as if we wouldn't take out his license and registration. If a cop asks to see your license, you comply.

Then, when the cop pulled the taser, he told him to put his hands behind his back, and the guy just walked away (with his hand in his pocket - a big No-No).

Did he deserve to get tased? I dunno. I don't know what police procedure is. Sure, the cop was trigger-happy, but it's not as if he shot him.

You don't like when a cop gives someone a little shock, but you're OK with slitting throats?
    You're an *** - ****.

Bullshyte. That cop had a major power trip problem.

Whatever. If you watch anything the cop was calm the entire time. There are plenty of cops who go on power trips but this was not one of them.

You do not walk away from cops and back to your car when being placed under arrest. Only a retard thinks otherwise.

Job #1 of a cop is to STAY ALIVE and go back home to his or her family. Make no mistake about that. Any action that can be considered an act of aggression needs to be dealt with. Walking back to your car after being told you are under arrest IS an act of aggression. PERIOD!

Whatever. If you watch anything the cop was calm the entire time. There are plenty of cops who go on power trips but this was not one of them.

You do not walk away from cops and back to your car when being placed under arrest. Only a retard thinks otherwise.

Job #1 of a cop is to STAY ALIVE and go back home to his or her family. Make no mistake about that. Any action that can be considered an act of aggression needs to be dealt with. Walking back to your car after being told you are under arrest IS an act of aggression. PERIOD!
    The kid, most likey, should never have been pulled over in the first place. And even if he was, if the cop woundnt have had that cocky pompus attitude from the beginning, "maybe" the kid wouldnt have felt so strongly about having to defend himself.

Maybe you are focused on the tazing. I dont care if he deserved to be tazed. Im talking about the entire situation starting at the begining. Who caused "both" of the behaviors? In my opinion, it was the cop. But I also wish we could hear "every" word that was said "before", "license and registration".

Quote Originally Posted by citizenpain

Discuss.
    Cop was definitely wrong. I also like how the cop searched the vehicle at the end. He had no cause to do so. Even at localroad blocks co one has the right to search a vehicle without cause. Fortunately I never had to open the trunk at a checkpoint because I would not do it.
    Last edited by concernedwnyer; November 26th, 2007 at 11:00 PM.

my teacher was talking about this

He said that he thinks the cop screwed up, should be retrained instead of fired and this video should be used to train other cops on what NOT to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    my teacher was talking about this

He said that he thinks the cop screwed up, should be retrained instead of fired and this video should be used to train other cops on what NOT to do...

Your teacher???? A school teacher?

Your teacher???? A school teacher?
    What, did you think he was 40?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information