Thread: The Cost of people who are in our state Illegally.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Didn't I hear Illegals cost us 5 billion a year. Send them back to the country they came from. Let them go through the proper channels.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Didn't I hear Illegals cost us 5 billion a year. Send them back to the country they came from. Let them go through the proper channels.
    You have to be careful what you say about Illegals you may offend some ACLU Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna
    You have to be careful what you say about Illegals you may offend some ACLU Liberal.
    It wasn't offensive...just simplistic and ignorant.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Its amazing to me that there's a true accurate count for illegals. I sincerely don't trust any figures that our govt or state give...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    I bet it would cost less to send them back. I wonder if we put them on a cruise ship, let them party on the way home if it would still be cheaper. I'm thinking ... yes.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Unregistered

the majority of mexicos revenue comes from oil, immigration is low compared to future

the majority of mexicos revenue comes from oil, immigration is low compared to future

you know how many illegals will be in our country when mexicos cantarell oil field stops exporting oil and mexico doesnt have the money for even the smallest of a social safety net...

its going to make the current number of illegals look small in comparison to the future coming wave...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So if we are 4.3 billion behind budget and illegals cost the state 5 billion we can easily correct this can't we?

What was the last current count by NYS for the number of illegals in NYS?

According to this article, Illegal Immigration costs the nation over $10 billion. I'm assuming the majority of the cost would be located in Southwestern States (California, New Mexico, Texas, Arizona).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Aug25.html

The article goes on to say if we grant amnesty, then our debt could rise to $29 Billion because then they are open to more social services.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    According to this article, Illegal Immigration costs the nation over $10 billion. I'm assuming the majority of the cost would be located in Southwestern States (California, New Mexico, Texas, Arizona).

The article goes on to say if we grant amnesty, then our debt could rise to $29 Billion because then they are open to more social services.

More social services which most people can't afford to pay for more or less worry about thier own needs.

Do those figures adjust for the taxes paid by undocumented immigrants?
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Quote Originally Posted by CSense

I just don't get it.

HOW does Mexico control its economy and currency?

Its not THAT "poor of a country" because of Mexico's HUGE annual oil output.

Over the last hundred plus years, why hasn't Mexico "taken enough pride in itself" to have a nation in which wages, health care, safety and free market competition are fair and enforced?

As far as statistics go I have no trust in our government and even the most advanced computer models can not estimate the number of illegal aliens working/residing in the United States

Even if illegal aliens are costing N.Y. $5 billion a year, I'm positive that our lawmakers would find ANOTHER wasteful use for that money, which for all we know, is a very, very "rough estimate"

Illegal aliens could be costing NYS $1 billion to $20 billion a year.

The "experts" never admit when they're wrong or "just don't know the answer"
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke
    Nevermind, I see that is does.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke
    Yes, the $10 billion is net. I purposely took a more liberal news outlet because I was finding numbers over $20 billion net from some of these right wing extremists.

Thread Information