Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some help for Chris Collins

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Some help for Chris Collins

So..

We all know there are loads of Erie County Government employees skimming the site.

Are you one of the good workers that know where the bodies are buried?

Departments of waste? Employees that are druggies but seem to be overlooked? Employees that are no shows? Employees that are abnormally under qualified for the joe titles they were given?

The right people are reading the messagebaords. How about a little fact finding mission and root out what is hurting our community.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    How about a little fact finding
    Great idea Res, but please, let's keep this about FACTS, and not rumor, conjecture, and opinion.

(hey, a guy can hope....)
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    Great idea Res, but please, let's keep this about FACTS, and not rumor, conjecture, and opinion.

(hey, a guy can hope....)
    IMO this will only be rumors. It maybe factual, but they will not be able to "prove" it as the supervisor would be called on the carpet about it and he will know that he/she will have to deny it unless he/she has been documenting any "no show" or slacker. County employees know this. If they do come forward it may be just a personality conflict and an easy way to put someone under the bus, at least for conversation purposes.
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

consider: since Water authority is a bastion of patronage, do the folks connected to the water authority pay for their water bills ?

How about giving Chris Collins some help? Where do you think waste is buried, patronage pits and other issues that need immediate attention?
    Why? So his administration knows where to start planting their people?
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

chris collin

As a county employee, i wish chris luck. yes you can tell who is patronge and who is. Don't worry they all are well hidden including one of joel's secretaries. I had to take a exam to go to work for the county. many slipped in because of who they know . in fact i took a exam that required college credits, when i was called up i found a person in my office never took the exam . that stuff is reall annoying. i am sure chris will have friends that will get jobs , but hopefully not nearly as bad as joel. Remember joel said he would put the best qualified canidate. The guy that is in charge of the security guards for the county is friend of joel and can't even pass a exam. if he reappears we know their is patronage

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by wazooo86
    As a county employee, i wish chris luck. yes you can tell who is patronge and who is. Don't worry they all are well hidden including one of joel's secretaries. I had to take a exam to go to work for the county. many slipped in because of who they know . in fact i took a exam that required college credits, when i was called up i found a person in my office never took the exam . that stuff is reall annoying. i am sure chris will have friends that will get jobs , but hopefully not nearly as bad as joel. Remember joel said he would put the best qualified canidate. The guy that is in charge of the security guards for the county is friend of joel and can't even pass a exam. if he reappears we know their is patronage
    Root the all out.. They will not be replaced by friends. They will be replaced by qualified people unless they are qualified to begin with.

The Parking Garage was another total turn over for Joel's friends from Day One. Thugs.

Delaware Park Garage

Mr. Collins:
    Former County Legislator, Greg Falkner, is a supervisor at the Delaware Park Garage.
    The position was given to him as a reward for serving one year as county
    legislator, when John Greenan was made Personnel Director for the County
    and they needed a stooge to fill the post for the clowns in West Seneca,
    until the next election when (surprise) the republicans did not run opposition
    to Democrat(former Republican) Tim Wroblewski. Hense, Wroblewski won
    a two year term. Deal between Greenan and Paul Clark.

Falkner who owned Falkner Auto Repair in West Seneca, sold the business
    to a former employee. But surprise, all COUNTY VEHICLES are sent over
    to Falkner Auto Repair for NY STATE INSPECTIONS and repair if necessary
    to pass inspection. BET you that $1- NO BID IS ON FILE.

Patronage alive and well !!!!!!!!!

Root the all out.. They will not be replaced by friends. They will be replaced by qualified people unless they are qualified to begin with.
    So you're basically, by soliciting information on the location of "the bodies," you're starting a old tyme agrarian witch hunt, right? Will you burn them in front of the Rath building?

(If you happen to be part of the future Collins Admin. and your job is to oversee the purging of county government's more useless employees, I take that all back)
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Focus on Job creation

Mr.Collins should do as he said - examine work loads - chart production - educate - then eliminate.

But he should not be steered around on Patronage hunts - the slackers will show themselves - once work loads are shifted - their lack of knowledge and participation will be standing out like a beacon.(Sorry Mr.Giambra)

Focus on bringing in "Professionals" to help form long term - slow - documented productive change ! Attract new jobs businesses and new jobs.

Politicians need sounds bites to feed on and to get re-elected - Business Persons most show they can succeed threw newer , better approaches to failed past ideas.

We the tax payers are the "share holders" - our dividends should be smarter - more cost effective service delivery - and a little tax load stabilization would be acceptable to me !

Break the cycle of your guys out - my guys in. Start a new cycle of don't produce , you get educated or eliminated. -

Just my thoughts - witch hunts only lead to unusable Barbecue !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

and if not....i better see wholesale changes within 9 months...or....we all know he is "business as usual" and i mean political business, not a well run one at that.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by buffy
    The Parking Garage was another total turn over for Joel's friends from Day One. Thugs.
    Once again...I want to see ads in papers for applicants fdor these jobs for the best qulaified ones..if not...hmm I'll say patronage rules the roost in the Collins administration.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke
    Why? So his administration knows where to start planting their people?
    As a taxpayer that's exactly what you should want. As a free cheezer, its no wonder you'd be sensitive to anyone trying to reduce your cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by wnyerlaughs
    As a taxpayer that's exactly what you should want. As a free cheezer, its no wonder you'd be sensitive to anyone trying to reduce your cheese.
    So what you're saying is you're not opposed to cronyism, as long as it's your cronies? BTW, what's a "free cheezer" and why are you calling me one?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information