Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim "O" helps liberal win conservative seat.

Jim "O" helps liberal win conservative seat.

I don't think the people who voted for "Jefferson" Davis would have even voted if that clown wasn't running. He probably induced some republicans to get out and vote for corwin because of the fear that he would siphon votes from the Republican party.

Davis is a joke surrounded by jokers. There will always be about 5 to 10% of the population that gets all excited about voting for a clown. But if there are no clowns in the race, those people usually don't vote.

Nogods, I would agree with you if he had actually run on the IND line not the TP line. I bet most of the people who voted for him thought he was an ACTUAL TP member... not that he just bought the line.
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

The voters chose a big government career machine Democrat over a a big government career machine Republican. Yawn. Absolutely nothing will change nationally.

To group togther the Corwin and Davis voters as if they are a pie that was split is another obvious fallacy.

Finally, it's obvious that Corwin lost when her goon accosted Jack in a parking lot, then she failed to fire the goon. Two strikes and she was out.

Oh, there was no sellout. Since you made no argument for one, there's nothing to respond to.

Then please tell me how a liberal democrat got the TP line???

Battle for Western New York

It's not about Repubs vs Dems. Until the people grasp this, nothing changes.

This is a victory.

A few more and the people are seeing a movement…

We can go through short term pain now or continue the long pain.

Take the loss’s now. “It gets worse before it gets better”.

Analogy – A continual bottom placement of the division football team. What’s the fix called? Rebuild.

If competition is called splitting the vote, then call it that. Competition breeds success.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Then please tell me how a liberal democrat got the TP line???
    People use party lines as a tool for elections. They dont' mean anything anymore. Just labels to technically be able to run for an office.

I give Jack credit for running for office. I think he would be more effective if he used all that money he spends on electable candidates.

Two tea parties: nation-wide and world-wide

There are two tea parties. One is nationwide and the other is world-wide. The nationwide one believes that solutions are found in the Republicans vs Democrats, left/right paradigm. The worldwide one sees the parties as one and the solutions not party related.

The nationwide tea party is Republican party orientated. The worldwide one gathers more and more people that were neo-conservatives, liberals, and independents.

It is easy to see that the mainstream tea party is just about 100% back in the Republican fold. So there is no movement there.

Individual Influence

So where does those tea parties fit it in WNY? There is one local tea party that is heavily Republican Party orientated (TeaNY with Rus Thompson and those umbrella'd under it - including Lenny Roberto and Primary Challenge, and Carl Paladino) and the other is a slight mixture (Tea Party Coalition of WNY).

This election has revealed much to me from these tea party actions and the personal emails I received.

My results are that those that go the Repub/Dem, left/right route are not gathering enough info to draw conclusions from nor accepting all of history. I suspect most information is TV drawn with minimal Internet and books. The others draw info from the Internet and books and with minimal TV. TV has a narrow information stage the Internet has a wide one.

Battle for Western New York

This election is not about failed trinkets (candidate platforms and positions) but about getting local power and citizen representation back into the hands of our people.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    People use party lines as a tool for elections. They dont' mean anything anymore. Just labels to technically be able to run for an office.
    I think that for Congress, and Senate, they do matter.

What it comes down to, is that you're electing someone to vote with one Caucus, or the other. In this case, the Democrats just picked up one more vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ostrowski View Post
    The voters chose a big government career machine Democrat over a a big government career machine Republican. Yawn. Absolutely nothing will change nationally.
    Once again, you accomplished nothing. Yawn.
    But, you're starting to learn to make money doing so.

PS How come Rus Thompson didn't support Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    PS How come Rus Thompson didn't support Jack?
    Because Jack didn't offer him $50K

close

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Because Jack didn't offer him $50K
    my guess is because he only offered $50,000.00 rus is worth more
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Jim O didn't help Hochul win: Corwin and Ryan handed the victory over the the dems on a silver platter.

People don't want Medicare ****ed with. Corwin stated she supported Ryan's plan to destroy Medicare. Plain and simple.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    Jim O didn't help Hochul win: Corwin and Ryan handed the victory over the the dems on a silver platter.

People don't want Medicare ****ed with. Corwin stated she supported Ryan's plan to destroy Medicare. Plain and simple.
    restructure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ostrowski View Post

To group togther the Corwin and Davis voters as if they are a pie that was split is another obvious fallacy.

Finally, it's obvious that Corwin lost when her goon accosted Jack in a parking lot, then she failed to fire the goon. Two strikes and she was out.

Oh, there was no sellout. Since you made no argument for one, there's nothing to respond to.
    You get the government you pay for. Those who don't pay for it ought to shut their pie holes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information