Thread: funny!!!

funny!!!

An umemployed pianist walks into a piano bar and starts jamming. The manager runs up to him and says he's never heard anyone play that well.
    "Thanks," says the pianist, launching right into another song. "I call that one 'Smell My Balls.' This one is called 'Banging a Bag Lady.'"
    "Tell you what," says the manager, "come by tonight and we'll see how it goes. Just don't go announcing the names of your songs to the audience."
    That night the pianist quickly gets the place rocking. After playing for an hour, he goes to the bathroom. When he returns, a hush falls over the crowd.
    One of the customers leans over and says, "Hey, buddy, do you know your schlong is hanging out of your zipper?"
    "Know it?" says the pianist, excitedly. "I freakin' wrote it!"

lol...Reminded me of this one (had posted near my desk at work for the longest time):

A man walks into a bar with a paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on the counter. The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag. The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about one foot high, and sets him on the counter. He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a small piano, setting it on the counter as well. He reaches into the bag once again and pulls out a tiny piano bench, which he places in front of the piano.
    The little man sits down at the piano and starts playing a beautiful piece by Mozart. "Where on earth did you get that?" says the bartender. The man responds by reaching into the paper bag. This time he pulls out a lamp. He hands it to the bartender and says..."Here. Rub it." So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly there's a gust of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him. "I will grant you one wish. Just one wish...each person is allowed only one!" The bartender gets really excited. Without hesitating he says, "I want a million bucks!"
    A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar. It is soon followed by another duck, then another. Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks and they keep coming! The bartender turns to the man and says, "Y'know, I think your genie's a little deaf...I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks."
    "Tell me about it!!" says the man... "Do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?"

wow talk about kickin' it old school....

Observant.

daisy...you enjoy what you enjoy hunnny....

You got something of humor to contribute to this thread? Didn't think so, "hunnny".

Thread Information