Thread: so much for the belief that jews dont control the world and dont start the wars

Unregistered

so much for the belief that jews dont control the world and dont start the wars

Most of Vanity Fair’s Top Power Brokers Are Jewish
    The Jerusalem Post (Israel)

It's a list of "the world's most powerful people," 100 of the bankers and media moguls, publishers and image makers who shape the lives of billions. It's an exclusive, insular club, one whose influence stretches around the globe but is concentrated strategically in the highest corridors of power. More than half its members, at least by one count, are Jewish. It's a list, in other words, that would have made earlier generations of Jews jump out of their skins, calling attention, as it does, to their disproportionate influence in finance and the media.

so much for the belief that jews dont control the world and dont start the wars and dont control the media and dont buy our elections and dont control our foreign policy. How many of the families notified that their sons have either died or been disabled in Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Kuwait Gulf War I, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc were jewish: 1%?, 0.5%?, 0.25%. Its so easy when for a jew to be behind the scenes and send someone elses son to die isnt it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy

so much for the belief that jews dont control the world and dont start the wars and dont control the media and dont buy our elections and dont control our foreign policy. How many of the families notified that their sons have either died or been disabled in Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Kuwait Gulf War I, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc were jewish: 1%?, 0.5%?, 0.25%. Its so easy when for a jew to be behind the scenes and send someone elses son to die isnt it
    It's been said that the members of the Masonic Order are the true power brokers in the US and I don't think very many of them are Jewish.

I see it as proof of a people that are, by and large, successful.

Why not start a thread about White Anglo Saxon Protestant Males controlling the United States? After all, they've been president for about 230 years. Why aren't you outraged over that?

qu1nn
    a different angle ( I am sure one of many )

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...CR-070923.html

listen to interview here

qu1nn

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by therising
    I see it as proof of a people that are, by and large, successful.

Why not start a thread about White Anglo Saxon Protestant Males controlling the United States? After all, they've been president for about 230 years. Why aren't you outraged over that?
    well because up until the immigration act of 1965 which ended the european preference....white ango saxon protestants....and one could even generalize white christians....were the majority and deserved their position.

HOWEVER, JEWS ARE 1% OF THE POPULATION AND FOR 1% OF THE POPULATION TO REPRESENT OVER 50% OF THE TOP WEALTH AND POWER...WELL...THERISING...NOT EVEN YOU ARE THAT DENSE TO SEE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!

Arrow

well because up until the immigration act of 1965 which ended the european preference....white ango saxon protestants....and one could even generalize white christians....were the majority and deserved their position.

HOWEVER, JEWS ARE 1% OF THE POPULATION

Jews are 1% of the population because of genocide from Ancient Greece to Ancient Rome to the Spanish Inquisition, to Russian Pogroms to the Holocaust
    so
    the Jewish population has been reduced to that 1% and for what this tiny number of Jews has achieved, despite all odds, despite the most ignorant hatred against them many Jews have prospered
    and that
    bugs the sh-t out of you and other insecure trash like you, Timmy;Its called jealously and no, I am not one of the "successful" Jews.

AND FOR 1% OF THE POPULATION TO REPRESENT OVER 50% OF THE TOP WEALTH AND POWER...WELL...THERISING...NOT EVEN YOU ARE THAT DENSE TO SEE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!

They EARNED their wealth you jealous piece of white trash Momma's boy coward.

WHY do you have a beef with the Jews, Timmy? What the hell did they ever do to you and in ALL of your anti-semitic posts, not ONCE have you gone into the "Jews killed Chirst" pack of lies, so WHAT'S up your nazi bum (other than your boyfriend's... ahem?)
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Thumbs down

Shut the hell up and do something ELSE with your BIG mouth, Heinrich!

I hope that a bunch of radical Jews kidnap you, force you to eat all Kosher food, make you convert to Judiasm and marry a Jewish girl (so you REALLY suffer) and THEN you'll have become what you despise so much:
    No, not a "heterosexual!"
    I mean a Jew, Timmy!

Ann Coulter loves you Timmy. She/he/IT wants you!
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Thread Information