Thread: This is a stick-up

This is a stick-up

During the debate, she alluded to her plan that calls for Americans "fortunate enough to have health care" having to contribute to those who have none.

Contribute=taxation.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun
    During the debate, she alluded to her plan that calls for Americans "fortunate enough to have health care" having to contribute to those who have none.

Contribute=taxation.
    I'm a liberal Democrat but Hillary is just bad news;

She has the biggest amount of CORPORATE CONTRIUBTIONS of any candidates meaning Hillary is our next President
    And
    As we've seen with G.W. Bush, HUGE corporate-sponsored Presidents (and VPS) FULLY RE-PAY their campaign benefactors

I just "don't trust" Hillary. She's not about to let the Pharmaceutical giants & their stockholders lose a few billion $ a year under a program of socialized medicine.

Don't think our AMA would go for socialized medicine either.

Hillary more than the rest of these pretentious puppets is totally full of sh-t.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded

She has the biggest amount of CORPORATE CONTRIUBTIONS of any candidates meaning Hillary is our next President
    And
    As we've seen with G.W. Bush, HUGE corporate-sponsored Presidents (and VPS) FULLY RE-PAY their campaign benefactors

I just "don't trust" Hillary. She's not about to let the Pharmaceutical giants & their stockholders lose a few billion $ a year under a program of socialized medicine.

Hillary more than the rest of these pretentious puppets is totally full of sh-t.

To be fair, there are heavy contributions on both sides. The challenge as I see it is the two he get the Republican and Democratic nomination have to sell their soul in order to get the support.

The only way for change to happen at the pace that we want it to is for a dark horse to win.

And

She's doing what it takes to win an election. That's all. Nothing she's done is out of the ordinary, and frankly, I just don't understand the level of hostility toward her.

Verbally attacking her for having big corporate doners ....I mean, who doesn't have big corporate doners? I agree the system sucks, but I can't see singling Clinton out.

What's really weird is I'm a Democrat too -- always have been, always will be. And you and I usually pretty much agree on issues..........but this Hillary thing, I just don't get it.

And

The Bush's and Clinton's have help hijack america and sold it overseas to JAPAN , CHINA etc....

Exclamation Hard to see the "Silver lining" in these ugly times

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    She's doing what it takes to win an election. That's all. Nothing she's done is out of the ordinary, and frankly, I just don't understand the level of hostility toward her.

Verbally attacking her for having big corporate doners ....I mean, who doesn't have big corporate doners? I agree the system sucks, but I can't see singling Clinton out.

What's really weird is I'm a Democrat too -- always have been, always will be. And you and I usually pretty much agree on issues..........but this Hillary thing, I just don't get it.

Its just that I'm so used to impotent, lazy loud-mouthed sociopathic politicians that I've pretty much given up hope:

Hillary Clinton is the most visible candidate and the most likely to get the Democratic nod-I've lost hope in ALL potential "reformers"

I WAS too hard on Hillary:

I saw the documnetary "The Hunting Of The President" on how Ken Starr and other cowards did their best to humiliate and disgrace Bill Clinton

Bill shouldn't have signed that GD free-trade agreement, but otherwise, I'd much rather see Hillary running this nation, corporate puppet or not.

Obama-FanTASTIC, but not enough experience.
    Edwards? Don't know. He MIGHT be a great VP, so would OBAMA.

But coming back to my original point:

After almost EIGHT YEARS of this repressive Republican fascist cesspool Bush has led, I've pretty much lost faith in ALL "positive" aspects of American politics.

By NO means do I "enjoy" being so apathetic and fatalistic and I DO expect ANY system with so much power & money to suck, but FIFTY Hillarys won't be able to undo even a fraction of the damage GWB and the rest of the "Conservatives without conscience" have done to the United States and how they've destroyed what greatness we USED TO be able to be proud of
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Its just that I'm so used to impotent, lazy loud-mouthed sociopathic politicians that I've pretty much given up hope:

Hillary Clinton is the most visible candidate and the most likely to get the Democratic nod-I've lost hope in ALL potential "reformers"

I WAS too hard on Hillary:

I saw the documnetary "The Hunting Of The President" on how Ken Starr and other cowards did their best to humiliate and disgrace Bill Clinton

Bill shouldn't have signed that GD free-trade agreement, but otherwise, I'd much rather see Hillary running this nation, corporate puppet or not.

But coming back to my original point:

After almost EIGHT YEARS of this repressive Republican fascist cesspool Bush has led, I've pretty much lost faith in ALL "positive" aspects of American politics.

By NO means do I "enjoy" being so apathetic and fatalistic and I DO expect ANY system with so much power & money to suck, but FIFTY Hillarys won't be able to undo even a fraction of the damage GWB and the rest of the "Conservatives without conscience" have done to the United States and how they've destroyed what greatness we USED TO be able to be proud of

I think I understand now. You've got a case of Political Rage. And who could blame you?

Hillary should have been better. A beacon or whatever. Instead, she's trying to win a race. I don't know if all the sacrifices she's making will end up being worth it, but I don't know how she could do it any differently. Plus, she's got the whole female thing working against her. I have a friend -- a Republican, but a nice person anyway -- who hates Clinton because of what she said way back in the beginning, about not wanting to stay home to bake cookies. Other women hate her for standing by her man, assuming her reasoning is all political -- like any of us could possibly know.

But I figure that adage -- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger -- applies in aces to Hillary. She's very tough. And she'll need to be, if elected.

She CAN'T, CAN'T be worse than W. That guy is like a curse. What we did to deserve him, I don't know. Something in a past life? But whatever it was must have been really bad, because he's laid waste to a lot of what makes me proud of my country.

Nice to see you 'rigourously' research your opinions on HRC while Obama, simply, fails due to "not enough experience". What makes a great VP? Not shooting somebody is a good start- and so is spelling 'potato' correctly- but outside of that, it's a worthless position and it really doesn't matter what the VP does- it doesn't matter at all. If something untoward should happen to HRC, what about the "not enough experience" issue? What defines a 'great' VP, in your opinion?

Lumping HRC's leanings with her husband is uninformed cliché at best.

My issue with Hillary is that she's gonna make a real mess of the already screwed up health-care system. What's more is that the people that support her know so little about what REALLY happens that they're gullible enough to believe she'll make a difference.

Sure she will. Even more people in the UK making vaccines for Americans.

Just think- in three year's time, an estimated 65% of married Americans will be screwed into paying AMT. Now there's a real incentive to go to medical school! What's HRC's take on this? We've already seen the bang-up job Pelosi and those other swine did fixing that one...
    "At a minimum, a head of state should have a head."- Vladimir Putin

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    She CAN'T, CAN'T be worse than W. That guy is like a curse. What we did to deserve him, I don't know. Something in a past life? But whatever it was must have been really bad, because he's laid waste to a lot of what makes me proud of my country.
    I think we're all of the same opinion here. Given the choice between GWB and a lump of chewing gum on the sidewalk, there would be at least one recount.
    "At a minimum, a head of state should have a head."- Vladimir Putin

Thread Information