Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20/20 Show The Insanity of White Supremacy

20/20 Show The Insanity of White Supremacy

This is how we as minorities grow up in America.

This is truly the "RACE CARD" that has been played way before Affirmitive Action and most non- minorities don't understand.

All white people are dimented.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Unregistered

Stevenco your the one that is dimented

its obvious stossel was baiting and those kids were prepped before taping

they compared an asian dressed very american with a typical west coast haircut to something in ethnic garb....and they did it...right around the terrorism scares that wallpapered the telivision

so of course by the time they showed a white person versus a black person those kids were prepared....to answer anything that is out of the norm from their norm is bad.

oh brother...and we are supposed to make inferences and hypothesis and judgements about something so unscientific and biased.

Please.....

Is it windy in here?

I had to tell my 8 yr daughter today not to judge people by the color of their skin after she watched the video with me, but judge them by the character they show .

She wondered why those children said that, I was tongue tied and had a hard time explaining why those kids said those things.

These things happen everyday, no need to feel guilty if you haven't or didn't teach your children to think this way around the kitchen table and all.

These are the truth's that people need to discuss with their own children.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy
    its obvious stossel was baiting and those kids were prepped before taping

they compared an asian dressed very american with a typical west coast haircut to something in ethnic garb....and they did it...right around the terrorism scares that wallpapered the telivision

so of course by the time they showed a white person versus a black person those kids were prepared....to answer anything that is out of the norm from their norm is bad.

oh brother...and we are supposed to make inferences and hypothesis and judgements about something so unscientific and biased.

Please.....

Our job is to teach our children what is right, so that when things that are wrong presents themselves they will know the difference.

This thread should be retitled "The effect of war propaganda on race perception". But leave to bringthehype to portray whitey as dumb racists. I'm sure he believes that if this same social experiment was conducted with black children, each of them would have clearly articulated the importance of character quality. Where is Morgan Freeman when you need him? He has magic powers to help whitey see more clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet
    This thread should be retitled "The effect of war propaganda on race perception". But leave to bringthehype to portray whitey as dumb racists. I'm sure he believes that if this same social experiment was conducted with black children, each of them would have clearly articulated the importance of character quality. Where is Morgan Freeman when you need him? He has magic powers to help whitey see more clearly.
    [IMG][/IMG]

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TAKE A LOOK- this is troublesome

I don't think it's troublesome that Morgan Freeman is in a popular movie portraying God. What is your problem with a white God? Should I be so intolerant?

Again, to think this supremacist is simply race baiting (not from bringthetruth ). I've been to black funerals where the images in the church of the divine and historical biblical figures are portrayed with dark skin. Should I declare them black supremacists and lump them in with FOI?

There is still some freedom left in America, I suggest you take advantage of it. Go to an east side black church and you will have your black deities.

Besides, I can assure you that whites have our own problems when it comes to "psychological slavery".

God can't be white. He's got too much soul for that.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Thank you two for proving my point . When truth is revealed you flip the topic.

This is how we program our society to think, and you two think it's ok?

Where purpose is not known abuse is inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth
    This is how we program our society to think, and you two think it's ok?
    People having a favorable perception of whites is absolutely fine. Why do you have a problem with it?

Isn't the greater insult, Asking the question, which doll is better/nicer (whatever)? Are they not the same? Why does one have to be better/nicer (whatever)? What if you put a Kung Fu grip on the black doll? Everyone picks it. What are we to decipher from that?

The truth of persuasion in america you just won't accept, that's all right ...neither did mussolinni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information