Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Is Josh Boose better than Stefan Mychajliw?

  1. #1
    Member Achbek1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inner ring suburbs.
    Posts
    4,207

    Is Josh Boose better than Stefan Mychajliw?

    ...Sooo...

    It seems like Josh Boose has been filling in the shoes of Stefan lately now that Mr. Mychajliw was sent packing, or was catapulted... or whatever.

    So how do you think Josh is doing?

    He seems to be filling in well for me. I was impressed by him more when I heard him on WBEN the other day. He seems like a smart and approachable guy and his Gen X goofiness only adds to his appeal to me... He kinda looks like Dilbert, but on some level I've got a bit of a crush on him too. He's goofy, yet smart guy goofy...

    But I digress...

    Do you think Josh will blossom to become a less renegade version of Stefan?
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

  2. #2
    Member mikewrona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Amherst
    Posts
    4,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Achbek1
    ...Sooo...

    It seems like Josh Boose has been filling in the shoes of Stefan lately now that Mr. Mychajliw was sent packing, or was catapulted... or whatever.

    So how do you think Josh is doing?

    He seems to be filling in well for me. I was impressed by him more when I heard him on WBEN the other day. He seems like a smart and approachable guy and his Gen X goofiness only adds to his appeal to me... He kinda looks like Dilbert, but on some level I've got a bit of a crush on him too. He's goofy, yet smart guy goofy...

    But I digress...

    Do you think Josh will blossom to become a less renegade version of Stefan?
    Everybody loved Stefan because he was against the public sector and public sector wasteful jobs.

    Anyone have any idea why he applied for and was hired by the Buffalo Public School System?

  3. #3
    Member Achbek1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inner ring suburbs.
    Posts
    4,207
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    Everybody loved Stefan because he was against the public sector and public sector wasteful jobs.

    Anyone have any idea why he applied for and was hired by the Buffalo Public School System?
    There was a rumor about Stefan getting a job with CNN...? What happened there?

    But it looks like a lot of local stations are getting talking head turnover lately...

    Anyways, The Boose at least seems to be getting the Stefanesque assignments... We'll see how he does... But can he duke it out with Giambra like Stefan could? Or could knock the mike out of the hands of other stations' reporters like Stefan could... "Highjacked press conferences." Heh heh.
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

  4. #4
    Member PaulJonson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    Everybody loved Stefan because he was against the public sector and public sector wasteful jobs.

    Anyone have any idea why he applied for and was hired by the Buffalo Public School System?
    You really think that Stefan was "On Your Side?"

    He was a reporter, getting ratings and stirring the pot to get higher ratings--that's the new jouranalism.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1

    Stefan vs Josh

    Josh is a much better reporter/journalist.

    Stefan is an unattractive, annoying voiced, second rate reporter (if so should be called) & embarrassment to his field. CNN did not contact him, that was just another one of his Naploleanesk fantasies to make himself look and feel better. Shot yourself in the foot on that one, huh Stefan? Ha!
    Why is he no longer working for the news stations? They finally saw what I had seen in the beginning. Ridiculousness....
    So long Stefan!!! You will not be missed in my household.

    Sylvia Plattsworth

  6. #6
    Member dgrzeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    3,235
    I liked & enjoyed Stefan's style.............I believe he was an asset to Channel 2's staff , I believe they sorely miss him , it's all a matter of taste & personal opinion..................I am biased as Stefan is a Facebook friend of mine , but did know of him before FB also...............
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

  7. #7
    Member Nicolas II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,232
    Guess ya gotta ask Mary Alice Demler which one is better?
    "The horror........The horror..........."

  8. #8
    Member Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    616
    I liked when Butch Halt said to Stephen "Well, you have done your homework Steph-an-Ma-high-check!"

  9. #9
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas II View Post
    Guess ya gotta ask Mary Alice Demler which one is better?
    aaaaah... western ny number 1 cheerleader she would know.

    Stefan was good, i would see him every morning at timmy's i would be eating my peanut donut and i would have those damn peanuts all over the place. the floor, table, collar, and in my cheeks. but he wa very nice and always said good morning. Josh is ok too.

  10. #10
    Member blockclubof1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    495
    Josh Boose? I thought it was Josh (dot) Boose.
    GO GREEN ... plant a garden!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,345

    keep your enemies..closer

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia Plattsworth View Post
    Josh is a much better reporter/journalist.

    Stefan is an unattractive, annoying voiced, second rate reporter (if so should be called) & embarrassment to his field. CNN did not contact him, that was just another one of his Naploleanesk fantasies to make himself look and feel better. Shot yourself in the foot on that one, huh Stefan? Ha!
    Why is he no longer working for the news stations? They finally saw what I had seen in the beginning. Ridiculousness....
    So long Stefan!!! You will not be missed in my household.

    Sylvia Plattsworth
    WOW !!!...you have an axe to grind....are you a dumped mistress...or the ex-wife??

  12. #12
    Member Achbek1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inner ring suburbs.
    Posts
    4,207
    Hmm, this is an old thread...

    But thanks for reviving it.

    It's always good to give props to The Boose.

    He's been on for quite a while now... Gotta love Josh Boose. He's Buffalo's own adorable little reporter, like the young Orson Welles of Channel 2.

    BOOSE FOREVER! LONG LIVE BOOSE!

    And I'm still waiting for the cast and crew of Channel 2 news to get together and film a remake of The Thin Man I still get the '40s film noir vibe from them all... Dave McKinley's new hat is awesome... And Kristen Donnely's Myrna Loyness keeps getting better.
    Last edited by Achbek1; February 20th, 2009 at 01:27 PM.
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

  13. #13
    Member dgrzeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    3,235
    Sylvia Plattsworth , who the hell is this women & why does she hate Stephan so badly ? He throw a bad one her way ? Jeesh.............
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,345

    Gotta ...thang!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Sylvia Plattsworth , who the hell is this women & why does she hate Stephan so badly ? He throw a bad one her way ? Jeesh.............
    GOTTA BE ....a SCORNED LOVER!!

  15. #15
    Unregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    On the edge of the SUWNY "penalty box."
    Posts
    9,372
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Sylvia Plattsworth , who the hell is this women & why does she hate Stephan so badly ? He throw a bad one her way ? Jeesh.............
    Maybe he "reported" her affair with Josh to her hubby.

    Stephan Mychajliw is a far better reporter that Josh Boose. Unfortunately, local news stations are barely keeping their heads above water these days, and can't afford to pay quality reporters and/or anchors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Stefan
    By CheektowagaFan in forum Schools and Education in Buffalo NY and surrounding area
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 14th, 2007, 06:14 PM
  2. Stefan Mychajliw Siting
    By Enough in forum Morning Breakfast - Breaking News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 11th, 2007, 10:05 AM
  3. Not Welcomed at Giambra's News Conferences
    By PaulJonson in forum Morning Breakfast - Breaking News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 19th, 2007, 03:30 PM
  4. Time Off To Donate Blood Costs Taxpayers
    By Enough in forum A Monopoly on Our Community Services
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: May 16th, 2007, 08:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •