Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: etc's Place.

etc's Place.

As a public service, I'm taking it upon myself to provide this thread as a place SUWNY member "etc" can come to just sit and remember the-good-old-days. So, without further ado, I present.... ..... ..... .....

The weeps of reminiscing you hear are those of etc.

Enjoy!

Ha! If you would have posted a bigger picture his head could have exploded!

You're right, they were good days.....balanced budgets, stable taxes, no loss of services. You GOPs won't be happy 'til this town goes down the crapper, as long as you still have yours! Thanks for my own site, really appreciate it!

Townsfolk
    I am constantly amazed at how the Republicans are destroying Amherst and how the Democrats are destroying Buffalo.

The people in the Town of Amherst consistently vote against their best interests. As a result, Amherst comes up the loser in Federal, State, and County funding.

Amherst's mistress

Why oh why does Amherst allow Clarence to get away with the theft of services? Clarence still hasn't settled the money they owe for the waste water treatment. They use Amherst schools to the detriment of the Amherst school budget. Well it's getting a little old allowing them to get away with it. This isn't a bitch at anyone in particular but rather all the previous supervisors. Everyone has been negligent. When oh when is some one in Amherst government going to have the gonads to end the subsidation?
    dono

Quote Originally Posted by Dvoakley
    Why oh why does Amherst allow Clarence to get away with the theft of services? Clarence still hasn't settled the money they owe for the waste water treatment. When oh when is some one in Amherst government going to have the gonads to end the subsidation?
    #1 Cuz Burrow ain't doing his job.

#2 Perhaps Stoll can do better (couldn't do worse) when he takes the reins of the Dept now that he lost the primary for highway sup!

Fellas. Fellas. Is this anyway to pay homage to SJG? No. Of course not. Don't make me send you to your rooms. If you're gonna post in etc's thread, please make sure that you tout the greatness that Grelick embodies. Use her name often and proudly. Do it for etc, and then go play bocce... or hang out at a Clarence Dyngus Day party... in her honor. heh

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    #1 Cuz Burrow ain't doing his job.

#2 Perhaps Stoll can do better (couldn't do worse) when he takes the reins of the Dept now that he lost the primary for highway sup!
    The new majority on the Town Board - Schratz, Weinstein, Mohan and Wixson will surely make Russ Stoll the next Town Engineer! Who will be the new Town Attorney? The new Court Clerk?

The WNY CofC

It's called the Amherst Chamber of Commerce but Colleen doesn't play favorites when it comes to spreading the Chamber's money around. This years award dinner will be at Salvatores - naturally. Are there no places in Amherst to hold this dinner - $60-70 a pop by the way. That's our Chamber- looking out for Amherst businesses but looking out for themselves first. Wonder how long it will be before they get around to having it in China? That ad on the back page of the Amherst Bee had to cost a pretty penny.
    dono

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty
    The new majority on the Town Board - Schratz, Weinstein, Mohan and Wixson will surely make Russ Stoll the next Town Engineer! Who will be the new Town Attorney? The new Court Clerk?
    Anyone will be an improvement from Burroughs! I agree that Mohan will have the majority but don't count on the GOP to sweep the TB seats. I think Manna is good enough to beat Wixon. I wouldn't count Schad out either. My best guess would be that either Marlette or Wixon will be unsuccessful.

Quote Originally Posted by etc
    You're right, they were good days.....balanced budgets, stable taxes, no loss of services. You GOPs won't be happy 'til this town goes down the crapper, as long as you still have yours! Thanks for my own site, really appreciate it!
    etc: Congratulations on your very own thread. I plan to post here often

etc's Place

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty
    etc: Congratulations on your very own thread. I plan to post here often

Very cozy!
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

I'm considering starting a "Smiley's Place"! etc gets EVERYTHING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    I'm considering starting a "Smiley's Place"! etc gets EVERYTHING!!!
    Yeah, but if Smiley had a dedicated thread, it would create a drought of emoticons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information