Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The New Political Club

In order to have your credibility attacked, you have to have credibility and you Sir have no credibility

Quote Originally Posted by SOMETHING SMELLS View Post
    In order to have your credibility attacked, you have to have credibility and you Sir have no credibility
    Well pick something from my original post that you take issue with and I will be happy to discuss it with you. I'd like to hear from some others as well. This seems to me a potentially serious issue and should be discussed. I believe that the credibility of the Democratic Party and the candidates they endorse is something worth discussing.

What do the WS Dems rules provide for calling meetings and what time periods do they require meetings being noticed within?
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    What do the WS Dems rules provide for calling meetings and what time periods do they require meetings being noticed within?
    Excellent question Dan. How would an outsider go about obtaining such information? And I would think there would be some kind of a New York State Board of Election standard/ regulation for these local parties to follow? Any ideas?

I know the WS Republicans have by-laws that specify these matters so the Dems should have something similar, perhaps you can obtain them by asking the Chair or Secretary of the town party.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

This one is for Smelly

If you object to Legend's take on the Dem's committee meeting, then instead of demeaning him, give us your side of the story. Apparently you don't have anything of substance to say.

I did a further look into this there was an article in WS Bee's April 21, 2011 edition that the deadline for submissions were April 28: http://www.westsenecabee.com/news/20...dorsement.html

Last year it appears that the Dems announced their endorsements around May 12th.

If those that missed this meeting were so concerned why did they not anticipate a meeting coming up in this time frame?

This is what happens when you do not receive the endorsement of the committee. Four years ago Wally and his sidekick (Lorigo) could not have been happier. This year all their back door dealing (Lorigo for town atty.) came back to haunt him. Maybe he should follow English's advice and start handing out fliers for the Republican party with his name on it. They appear to be good at that.

I hear it was Piotrowski, Hart and Schunke received the Conservative Endorsements. Just wanted to know if this is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by leavintown View Post
    I hear it was Piotrowski, Hart and Schunke received the Conservative Endorsements. Just wanted to know if this is correct.
    Anyone know if the Conservatives made their endorsements yet in the WS town races? I have not seen anything in the Bee or News on this.

Conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    Anyone know if the Conservatives made their endorsements yet in the WS town races? I have not seen anything in the Bee or News on this.
    I know those are the Conservative endorsements. If I were Mr. Lorigo I wouldn't announce Piotrowski as part of my ticket,,,

Time for Friends and Family Part 2?

Will Monday's Town Board meeting include the hiring of Sheila Meegan's good friend Dave Buxton's son-in-law, and Dale Clarke's good friend and for West Seneca Democratic Committee Vice Chair Tim Eberle; both in the Buildings and Grounds Department?????

Isn't Tim Eberle already a Town Employee? If so, how is this a hiring?

You've got to love the whining about putting a supposed friend's son in law in to Buildings and grounds.
    Let me guess...That same loser doing the whining was defending trying to get Lil' Lorigo a job with the town...

It's as if you all believe the rest of us are as dumb as you, and that we can't recognize your hypocrisy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information