Thread: God Bless America and the ACLU

God Bless America and the ACLU

After watching the 9-11 memorial services on the White House lawn.
    The song that was sung was "God Bless America." I wonder how long it will take the ACLU to to get this song baned from being played on public property and being broadcasts on the public air ways. If they can ban God (Christianity) in the schools. The ACLU wants to ban "In God We Trust" from our money. Will will the ACLU attack this song?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna
    After watching the 9-11 memorial services on the White House lawn.
    The song that was sung was "God Bless America." I wonder how long it will take the ACLU to to get this song baned from being played on public property and being broadcasts on the public air ways. If they can ban God (Christianity) in the schools. The ACLU wants to ban "In God We Trust" from our money. Will will the ACLU attack this song?

Why do you decide see the ACLU behind every corner? You are free to worship God any way you please, just PLEASE don't ask for MY money to do it!

Would you feel the same way if, instead of God Bless America, they had brought a radical Muslim Imam to sing a spirited verse of Death to America, or maybe that old favorite Onward Muslim Martyrs (crashing into schools)?
    I made a lot of money and spent most of it on booze, fast cars and loose women. I blew the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna
    If they can ban God (Christianity) in the schools. The ACLU wants to ban "In God We Trust" from our money. Will will the ACLU attack this song?
    The fact that you equate 'God' w/christianity is speaking very loudly here.
    "At a minimum, a head of state should have a head."- Vladimir Putin

Thread Information