Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Randi Rhodes Show

Randi Rhodes Show

Trying to understand the other political view. Today I listen to the Randi Rhodes Show on the AM radio. I wonder about the truthfulness of her statement that "all Republicans are gay."

I should of known better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna
    Trying to understand the other political view. Today I listen to the Randi Rhodes Show on the AM radio. I wonder about the truthfulness of her statement that "all Republicans are gay."

Lighten up.

Randi Rhodes is GENERALIZING about the Republicans because one of their main platform "beliefs" are traditional family values couples with incessant gay-bashing/homophobia

Democrats probably gay bash too but the Republicans and their fundamentalist flock & leadershave turned it into an ART!

She's just pi-s-ed off at the G.O.P.
    Look, aside from the Dem with cash in his freezer, going back in a time capsule to Ted Kennedy's "accident" and Bill Clinton's CONSENSUAL ADULTERY
    MOST OF THE CRIMINAL PERVOS AND FREAKS IN THE NEWS HAVE BEEN REPUBLICANS!

Randi Rhodes can be an arrogant, TOO-Liberal snotty bi-t-h at times, but for the most part, she's right-on-the-money and funny as all hell!

The other day, Randi Rhodes was ranting on about Larry Craig's being gay and said,

"like his wife cares that he's gay?! That's ONE less thing she has to do!" (S-x!)

Both Randi Rhodes and Stephanie Miller are well-informed and much more honest and decent than
    the local conservative talk shows.
    And unlike most conservative radio/TV talk show hosts, Rhodes isn't a SELL-OUT.

She actually has a conscience and can't stomach telling lies.

I can only find TWO liberal radio stations locally
    but PUH-lenty of raving, rabid, self-righteous conservative
    talk that like totally opens my mind up and makes me THINK like a zombie...
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Coming from a card carrying Liberal (member of the ACLU and everything!), Randi Rhodes is a shrill, piece of garbage, hack. The first time that I heard her, I wondered if she was being paid by the opposition to make the Left look bad. Of course, Air America loves her because she has a legion of female and gay male disciples who would defend her to the death no matter what she said.

Basically, a mirror image of Rush.
    I made a lot of money and spent most of it on booze, fast cars and loose women. I blew the rest.

From a guy who used to be a Republican! I wonder
    Now I am a registered member of the IDGAF Party. Where our platform is they all suck so what the heck! I wrote heck becuase res would get mad if I wrote.Well you know.

Post Yes. Randi Rhodes is a clone of Herr Lindbaugh. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Northshore
    Coming from a card carrying Liberal (member of the ACLU and everything!), Randi Rhodes is a shrill, piece of garbage, hack. The first time that I heard her, I wondered if she was being paid by the opposition to make the Left look bad. Of course, Air America loves her because she has a legion of female and gay male disciples who would defend her to the death no matter what she said.

Hey! Brain boy! A REAL "mirror image" of Rush is a Pig with two legs.

Where can I GET one of those "Liberal cards?" I never even HEARD of a Liberal ID card!!!

Rush has over 23 million loyal listeners a week and is considered the "leader" of the Conservative media in the United States

Rhodes is on a small network with a much, much smaller audience than Rush and is basically a peon whose voice doesn't reach nearly as far as Herr Lindabugh.

Rush is a drug-addled, hate-spewing sack of human waste who like "Fox News" speaks directly for the government advocating violence, misery and lying to his "loyal followers"through the medium of the airwaves. Piglet propaganda.

Rhodes albeit a moody-b-tch doesn't have Rush's ego, she's not fillled with hate and vitrol, Rhodes is more INFORMATIVE than Lindabaugh and her show gives the listener that rare, elusive chance to THINK for themselves, ditto head!

I'd rather listen to PMS Randi than toilet mouth Rush

Grow the hell up.

I'd listen to the "mainstream media" more if they weren't incessantly omitting, lying and warping the truth.

Northshore: Please name the radio talk show hosts that YOU like, local and national and WHY you like them.

And Northshore, don't forget:

"But they rooted for the Bills!"

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded
    Hey! Brain boy! A REAL "mirror image" of Rush is a Pig with two legs.

Where can I GET one of those "Liberal cards?" I never even HEARD of a Liberal ID card!!!

Rush has over 23 million loyal listeners a week and is considered the "leader" of the Conservative media in the United States

Rhodes is on a small network with a much, much smaller audience than Rush and is basically a peon whose voice doesn't reach nearly as far as Herr Lindabugh.

Rush is a drug-addled, hate-spewing sack of human waste who like "Fox News" speaks directly for the government advocating violence, misery and lying to his "loyal followers"through the medium of the airwaves. Piglet propaganda.

Rhodes albeit a moody-b-tch doesn't have Rush's ego, she's not fillled with hate and vitrol, Rhodes is more INFORMATIVE than Lindabaugh and her show gives the listener that rare, elusive chance to THINK for themselves, ditto head!

I'd rather listen to PMS Randi than toilet mouth Rush

Grow the hell up.

I'd listen to the "mainstream media" more if they weren't incessantly omitting, lying and warping the truth.

Northshore: Please name the radio talk show hosts that YOU like, local and national and WHY you like them.

And Northshore, don't forget:

"But they rooted for the Bills!"

Yeah, like I said in my original post,

Of course, Air America loves her because she has a legion of female and gay male disciples who would defend her to the death no matter what she said.
    See what I mean?

And although I normally make it a policy not to respond to cretins (there are just too many, it takes up too much time), seeing you asked which radio programs I like, I enjoy Ed Schultz and Rachel Maddow.
    I made a lot of money and spent most of it on booze, fast cars and loose women. I blew the rest.

Yeah, like I said in my original post,

See what I mean?

And although I normally make it a policy not to respond to cretins (there are just too many, it takes up too much time), seeing you asked which radio programs I like, I enjoy Ed Schultz and Rachel Maddow.

Got news for you, I defend Randi Rhodes because she TELLS her listeners to "not even trust what I say" and to do our OWN research.

Don't expect ANY Conservative media mouthpieces & other sellouts to EVER ask their viewers, readers listeners to research the truth (in the news) on their own, to get past the BS surrounding a major media issue or public concern.

Yeah, Randi Rhodes DOES overdo it with her gay friends and I WON'T make apologies and say that "I'm not being homophobic." There's such a thing as OVER-DOING a topic and Randi Rhodes IS guilty of this regarding her crusade for gays.

Topically, discussing Larry Craig's closet homosexuality, its relevant discussion and funny as hell.

When Randi says she's sorry she's not a lesbian referring to Melissa Ethridge(SP), my skin crawls.

When gay men call her show and carry on like giddy women, I'm overcome by a feeling of revulsion.

I also believe that gays couples should be granted the rights that heterosexuals have but no adoption (bad example for children. Don't give a sh-t of what stuides say).

Yes, Randi Rhodes DOES go on about gays and gay rights ad-nauseaum at times.

On this much we agree. You're totally right.

Otherwise, Rhodes is a fantastic radio personality (to me)

Emma Bull

Unregistered

Oh the same card carrying ACLU liberal that supported an Arab Islamic public school

Oh the same card carrying ACLU liberal that supported an Arab Islamic public school in NYC

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that supported a judaic hebrew public school at Kriea Joel in NYC

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that supported islamic foot washing prayer basins in colleges and airports

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that says that christmas and easter are offensive and should be renamed holidays or winter/spring break

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that says its ok to show a menorrah for hannakah but its offensive for a manger

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that doesnt recognize our borders and incourages illegal immigration, amnesty and sanctuary

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that loves to cite discrimination purely based on warped statistics and fights for quotas to recitify a manufactured injustice.

yea thats exactly what this country needs is more big mouth big nosed downstate Northshore long island ACLU communists.....

you ACLU liberals ... commie bastards....we should thank the terrorist scums that target NYC and LOOWAHNGISLND....

Unregistered

Randi Rhodes is just another liberal feminist propaganda machine

Randi Rhodes is just another liberal feminist propaganda machine telling about the same amount of half truth spin as rush

she defends illegal immigration, abortion, ... the entire platform...

neither democrats nor the republicans are more value centered, ethical, moral or honest than the other.

for the last 8 years...where have the democrats been as they rubber stamped this republican.....nowhere....intimidated and bullied and begging for more.

Im sick of democrats putting minorities and the poor and the children infront of them as shields for one failed social service program after another...hiding the incompetence and bullying of the unions and the illegal immigrants and etc etc etc

oh yes I remember iran contra and iran hostages an lebanon and the bombings in saudi arabia, and the bombing of our ships in Qatar or Oman, and scooter libby and jack abramov and all the other failings of democrats and republicans....neither party is more virtuous...both betray the poor and the middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy
    Oh the same card carrying ACLU liberal that supported an Arab Islamic public school in NYC

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that supported a judaic hebrew public school at Kriea Joel in NYC

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that supported islamic foot washing prayer basins in colleges and airports

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that says that christmas and easter are offensive and should be renamed holidays or winter/spring break

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that says its ok to show a menorrah for hannakah but its offensive for a manger

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that doesnt recognize our borders and incourages illegal immigration, amnesty and sanctuary

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that loves to cite discrimination purely based on warped statistics and fights for quotas to recitify a manufactured injustice.

yea thats exactly what this country needs is more big mouth big nosed downstate Northshore long island ACLU communists.....

you ACLU liberals ... commie bastards....we should thank the terrorist scums that target NYC and LOOWAHNGISLND....

I really can't add anything to this. You have shown yourself to be a perfect ass. I could only detract from it.

Unregistered

continued ACLU jerks

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that thinks woman have a right to murder their unborn children without telling their parents or their husband or the father

or the same card carrying ACLU liberal that thinks woman are discriminated against even though in 2007 more girls are graduating from high school and college.....and the same card carrying ACLU that thinks woman are discriminated against even though 99% of the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan are MEN...and 99% of the deaths and casualties and disabilities are MEN!

funny how you ACLU liberals can shoot off your mouth on discrimination in one place and conveniently remain silent in other areas!

She mean't happy and light hearted. I don't think they called the 1890's "gay Nineties" because every one was sliding their feet under men's room stalls.
    Maybe the 1990's.
    But I have noticed they hardley use that term any more. Now they call the 1890's the "gilded age" Political correctness I guess. A bundel of kindiling used to be called "******s" In europe a ciggarette used to be called a "***"
    Queer, isn't it.
    God save the "Queen".
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Wow even here you can't say F-a-g-g-o-t or F-a-g. In any context.
    That's queer too!
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

DISCLAIMER:
    I am not bashing gays. Just gay republicans. I have no problem with Barney Frank or the guy that does John Edwards hair.
    I was just pointing out the absurdity of political correctness and the English language.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information